• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

one quick drive question *maybe spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

ok, awhile back when we first saw the anti form, soem people thought it was a form and others thought it was just a mistake.

Now Nomura said that besides the three we get story-wise (Valor,Wisdom,Master) There were two more that were cheaply powerfull and we never REALLY needed to use.

Final form obviously rings bell, that thing makes me sick.....

But what about anti form? Is THAT the last uber-cheap form? If so im really not impressed. Now to my question, is anti confirmed as the last form or is there another one? hanks, this just really needs clearing up.

DarkKeira16

Hmm,if its called Anti-Form,thats a really dumb name for a drive.But anyway,whatever the last drive form is,i hope they dont spoil it by showin a pic of it or somethin.

overdrive

Orienter
wat is the anti form?
Have you been living under a rock????.......anyway how is it cheap the drive forms are sick and it's not like they last forever.....even with them most bosses are hard.....
P.S. And if you have been living under a rock im srry for the sarcasm.

EnoehT

as far as the cheap thing goes im half quoting Nomura.

There are two other forms that the game never presents you with an opprotunity of needing them, or soemthing like that. Meaning that Final form is not neccesary for beating the game. (in reality none of them are but then whats the point?)

as for cheap, Final IS cheap, its wrong on so many levels, it like LETS MAKE SORA GOD! i might be overexageratting just a bit but its the same principle. So I suppose in the end we still arent 100% sure on anti, more like 99%, o well.

On a second note I still beleive that anti form is useless and a waste of my drive....

Thanks all!

darkness eternal

I read somewhere that there was a form called majestic form, i guess you fuse with mickey(green) they even said that nomura said you have to complete everything to get it. i doubt it exist though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back