• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► One Shot: It's Kaze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
"Roxas" dropped to the floor, trying to fake the fall. He had landed on his hands; the blow Sora had just sent flying -too wildly, unless he wanted to be stabbed in the stomach- had neither touched nor bothered Kaze much. He kept himself there, on his hands and feet in a push-up formation. There was not a scratch on him, and his blonde, spikey hair was in place.

Sora, however, thought he had beaten Kaze. He was bouncing around with the same, stupid smile on his ugly face. Kaze stood, not facing the brunette.

"Well, well, Roxas!" Sora said, his eyes shining cheerfully. Kaze tried not to wince at the name. It was not his. Sora continued, stupidly. "I guess after all this time, I've finally gotten stronger than you!"

Kaze didn't show any sign of annoyance at this remark. He knew it wasn't true. The two were sparring in Twilight Town, pretending that nothing had happened. Pretending that everything was okay. Kaze squinted in the pale red glow, wondering how long he'd have to put up with this fool. Sora stared hard at Kaze. The blonde boy looked over his shoulder, one eyebrow raised. Sora had folded his arms and was "pouting". Apparently, Sara- Sora needed some attention. Kaze turned around.

He put on a smile. It felt strange to him. He rubbed his head and put a hand on his side, as if he were rubbing a bruised side and wondering what had hit him. He thought he should say something. "Yeah," the golden-haired youth said, looking around. "I guess you're right."

Sora went into an annoying victory dance. As he shuffled around like an idiot, Kaze's temper grew more and more steadily. Finally, he showed emotion. His fist clenched. His eyes turned towards Sora, piercing into him. Within -at the most- three seconds, he had pulled two long blades from nothingness. He threw one at Sora, who gasped as it hit him hard in the stomach. When the brunette doubled over, willing himself to breath, Kaze ran forward, catching the other blade in his hand. He kicked Sora down; the boy was now sprawled out on the floor, on his back. Kaze landed on the brick-floor, pinning Sora with his feet. Kaze held the ivory and ebony blades crossed at Sora's throat. He tightened his grip, glaring.

Sora looked at him with pale, afraid eyes. Any blue was gone. All Kaze saw was white fear. The brunette's voice quivered as he whimpered, "Roxas... Why?"

Kaze looked up suddenly, actually considering the question. Any trace of emotion was gone, now, as usual. He suddenly saw a brown-haired girl that he recognized. One that he loved. He looked back down at Sora, smirking. The answer was clear.

"Roxas isn't my name," he said. He left deep gashes on the sides of Sora's neck and up the sides of his head as he walked away. He stopped for a minute.

"It's Kaze."

And then he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, that was short. But it got to the point. I won't have any of this "ROXAS" stuff. It's Kaze. And the brown haired girl is Megan. Or Myra. Or K_K, or whatever you want to call her.

And Kaze PWNS Sora. None of this surpassing stuff. So yeah. Thanks for letting me rant.

ONE SHOT MEANS ONE CHAPTER. NO UPDATING.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
YESH! DIE, SORA!! BE LUCKY KAZE DIDN'T KICK YO' SORRY, GIRLY, EVIL, FUGLY ASS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I AM KAZE'S LURVE!! MEH! NO ONE ELSE!!

*spazzes*

*twitches*

Awesomeness, Pickle. I shall now read it again and mock Sara-Sally-Samantha-Sora. =D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*long whistle* Wow that was extremely well written. Awesome job! Tetsunya was definetly smoking something pretty strong when he thought of 'Roxas' Yes a 10/10. I kinda feel for Spot..I mean Sora.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
o.o

Once upon a time... I... Don't remember. I'm happy that you guys are reading this though. Thank you.

<3 pickle chips.

EDIT: Sankses, SA. I agree. NOMURA! YOU BAD CHILD! NO POT! THAT'S FOR TEH CATERPILLAR! TSK TSK!

o.o

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Since AIM spazzed anmd I have to get to bed, I'll leave you with the message I was trying to send in the chat.

....Tears streamed down his face, leaving clean tracks on otherwise dirty cheeks as he ran on short legs. The little boy allowed himself one last hopeful, terrified look at the sky before he stumbled.

Falling ... falling ... there wasn't any time to get up....

He hit the ground hard, rock and dirt biting into his skin. His hands scrabbled for purchase in the pebbly ground, and the shadows surrounded him. Wide eyes reflected the innocence of youth that still refused to accept harsh reality. A strangled scream left his lips as one pitch-black, claw-tipped hand reachd out and clenched itself on his chest, leaving bloody gashes in his shirt. Something small and infintely bright waxed, waned, and flickered out in that horrifying patch of midnight, and the body of the young boy had already begun to fade from existence.

Yeah. It's gonna be a one-shot of paragraphs like that, just varying in cirumstance. Muahaha. Heartless come and conquer. Total nihilism.

EDIT: Weird; comp decided to be stupid with posting. Anyway, yes, he's blonde, but he's six and dead, so yeah Krazy. o_O

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Lmso Silver. Boys don't hit girls out of fear- I mean, have you ever seen a GUY PMS? I don't think so. xDDDDDDD

Krazy, not only is it easy to kill kawaiiness, but it's fun too. These characters are what I call 'sacrifices', which means I create them just so I can kill them off. Just give me a day, it'll be up.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ya its easy. I've killed off Sora...lets see.....3 times. XD makes it more emotional. And boys should never hit girls. I made a boy cry cause he bit mah nose in preschool....>_> *coughcannibalcough* I made my 24 year old brother come in and scare him with threats poor little 3 year old cannibal cried. XP! XD Its a good thing to have brothers 18 years older than you ^_^

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ketso: I'm okay! <3 <3 <3

TLP: =C==============> Hey! I gave that to you! You take him.

*throws Ketso at K_K*

Mr.

Pickle, your sig with Sora ish funny. XD
And nice one-shot. But is Sora a bi-gender? XD It's Sara/Sora. Was he transformed...genderly? XD Or is it an innate ability? XDDD

Mr.

Wee. Inside gender jokes by regs who pwn me. XD
Darth Kirby: O__o Dude, I pwn you.
Me: Not here you don't.
Darth Kirby: Then it'll die.
*loads Star Cannon*
*insert giant chargy-up noise o' d00m*
*fire noise*
*kaboomlimaboo*
Me: WTF? O__o Kaboomlimaboo?
Darth Kirby: Yes, kaboomlimaboo.
Me: O___O