• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

Said it before, will say it again. Probably will be saying it for eternity: Gaston should've been in Days. Days had Beast's Castle presumedly to focus to Xaldin's 1st meeting with Beast. which we didn't even see! WHY does the Beast listen to a single damn word Xaldin ever says to him to begin with? The easiest explanation would be if Xaldin had saved Beast's life, thus earning some trust.

Have Gaston as the boss, playing as Roxas with Xaldin as party member. In the cutscene after the fight Xaldin deals the fatal blow & then we get the most obvious how-could-they-not-think-of-that pun ever:

Gaston: Nobody can defeat Gaston!

*slice*

*falls to his death*

Xaldin: "Nobody" did.

For extra evil bonus points, have it that Xaldin was the one who tipped Gaston off about the Beast holding Belle captive in the 1st place. Thus Xaldin being there at the right time to save Beast would be no mere coincidence.

That pun is absolutely perfect. As for Gaston in Days, yeah, I would have loved to have that. Your idea seems like it would have worked pretty well.

BlueKey777

Banned
He should have been in days. Then it would've explained why he wasn't in the 2nd one! Man that was a good missed opportunity! XD
Maybe nomura felt like for what ever reason that Gaston had no purpose in KH because Xaldin was suppose to be the guy antagonizing the beast.

BlueKey777

Banned
right the beast is human again so im not sure we will have another beasts world

MyNameisAnsem

Darn I missed that! DX Maybe something can happen! He can get cursed again or...nah...I'm just hoping too much! :/

I agree, it would have been cool to see. When I pictured a Gaston fight, I pictured something similar to the Clayton fight in KH1.

kh13

You know, that is a really good point. how is it that they missed out on having gaston in the series. like what? why? we needed that musical of Gaston.

nxtgarnett5

If Gaston had been in the B&B World, then there would have been no point to Xaldin being there.

I disagree with this, considering you had to go to each world twice, I feel like you could have battled against Gaston the first time you went to the B&B world, and then the second time you go you fight Xaldin

MegaCore5

Awards
I think they decided to go against with Gaston for the fear that they might just be rehashing the movie. I don't totally agree with that but overall I think the story arc for the Beast's Castle turned out well. Xaldin replaced Gaston as the main antagonist for Beast's Castle because the game was supposed to center around the entire Organization and their plot.

Lester811

Not going to happen.

...If you had told me that time travel was gonna be in the cards 5 or six years ago as far as major plot... i would have said the same thing so I say never say never ....i know its not a major plot issue but could it happen .. yes

Also Xaldin could have tempted his heart for some reason ... i guess we may never know ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...If you had told me that time travel was gonna be in the cards 5 or six years ago as far as major plot... i would have said the same thing so I say never say never ....i know its not a major plot issue but could it happen .. yes

Also Xaldin could have tempted his heart for some reason ... i guess we may never know ....

I only meant that they have moved on from Beauty and the Beast's story, so we are more likely to see a new world rather than visiting an old one, making a convenient plot excuse to make it possible to have Prince Adam as the Beast again, all just to add Gaston.

I suppose the possibility, no matter how minuscule, exists xD

MyNameisAnsem

I only meant that they have moved on from Beauty and the Beast's story, so we are more likely to see a new world rather than visiting an old one, making a convenient plot excuse to make it possible to have Prince Adam as the Beast again, all just to add Gaston.

I suppose the possibility, no matter how minuscule, exists xD

Yeah, I suppose the possibility is there. After all, The Little Mermaid's story was cleared in KH1, but Ursula came back in KH2.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Pinocchio became a real boy at the end of the first game, and we still visited Monstro / Prankster's Paradise times over.

The world in 3D wasn't even real. Same goes for CoM.

Said it before, will say it again. Probably will be saying it for eternity: Gaston should've been in Days. Days had Beast's Castle presumedly to focus to Xaldin's 1st meeting with Beast. which we didn't even see! WHY does the Beast listen to a single damn word Xaldin ever says to him to begin with? The easiest explanation would be if Xaldin had saved Beast's life, thus earning some trust.

Have Gaston as the boss, playing as Roxas with Xaldin as party member. In the cutscene after the fight Xaldin deals the fatal blow & then we get the most obvious how-could-they-not-think-of-that pun ever:

Gaston: Nobody can defeat Gaston!

*slice*

*falls to his death*

Xaldin: "Nobody" did.

For extra evil bonus points, have it that Xaldin was the one who tipped Gaston off about the Beast holding Belle captive in the 1st place. Thus Xaldin being there at the right time to save Beast would be no mere coincidence.

Where were you when Days was being written? That's a magnificent idea. Too bad it's too late.

omnipresent

Wow. Honestly can't believe I never realized that Gaston was missing... I really feel stupid now.
Now I'm really sad that he wasn't in there. It could have been great fighting him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back