• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

only 16 worlds???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

I agree, but has anyone considered that there could be a playable world of Kingdom Hearts - after all...

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Something has to remain secret. Nomura probably has all these cool new worlds to surprise KH fans. Wouldn't it be cool if there were Final Fantasy worlds like Zanarkand? I think that'd be awesome! The Disney worlds are really cool too.

nightmare dragon

in the flaming bloody mouth of the blue dragon
i think nomura wants to be it a surprise, if i was him i would definetely do what he is doing know, showing up some info but not revealing all!! maybe i think that the 101 dalmatians would be a perfect movie and world that fits in kingdom hearts except of the partner, id also would like that lilo and stitch would be in kingdom hearts and i also think that neverland would fit perfectly because if you think most of the worlds that are returning have a second movie and neverland has a 2 movie so thats why neverland would fit and wonderland not

Beyene

Look one of the interviews alrdy said ALL world are coming back. I didnt think Poohs "world" was coming back but guess what there back. Plus there is a New End of the World. He said it's different.

King Manchester

Even if there are only 16 worlds, i bet they're all long and fun, it doesnt matter 16 worlds is more than enough to me so i think 16 is a pretty good number

LishatheAeroMage

16 is a pretty good number, but you people forget Neverland, Deep Jungle, Traverse Town, and Wonderland . . . Not to mention any new ORIGINAL WORLDS that might be coming out. And the final world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back