• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Only one month (and a day!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well I have the JP BBS but I'm still going crazzy for the NA. I want to know who that secreet boss is.

I highly doubt we're ever going to find out who that secret boss is. When we defeat it, the cutscene will probably just be him telaporting away. I mean, in KH1FM did we ever find out who Xemnas was in that game? Not until KH2. And in KH2 did we ever find out who Lingering Sentiment was? Not until BBS. I don't think we'll out who this is for a while.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I can't believe it's been five years. That was an even longer wait than KH2. I certainly thought BBS would be KH3, although IMO, it should have been KH3 instead of a "side game" (way too important to be a "side game").

I'll be singing towards the countdown...

♪ 30 potions of Cure on the wall, 30 potions of cure! Take one down, pass it to Cloud, 30 potions of Cure on the wall! ♫

The biggest shock? Oh man that's hard. I've had so many twist and turns provided for me in this game. heck I even spoiled myself to death from waiting for so long for the NA release.

First biggest shock would have to be one of the spoilers, and how people knew so early on how they can know such a spoiler, despite the game being very recently released (spoiler videos started to appear the day after the Japanese game just got released!)

Jeez I wonder how people are able to go all the way to the ending in just one day, unless they were able to get their hands on a copy way before the release date.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I can't believe it's been five years. That was an even longer wait than KH2. I certainly thought BBS would be KH3, although IMO, it should have been KH3 instead of a "side game" (way too important to be a "side game").

But... it isn't a side game. It's still a main game. Just because it's not called KH3 doesn't mean it's not a main game because it still is.

Anyway... I don't think it's honestly been 5 years. It's really been 4. The only reason they're saying "5 years" is because the Japanese version of KH2 came out Christmas 2005. But I don't think that should count. In reality each main game has had a wait of 4 years. If they keep this up, we may get KH3 by 2014 but I highly doubt that'd happen for obvious FFXIII Versus reasons...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so wher are the tv spots if were only a month away?

Jakek9

I personally only got BACK into the series this year. With a weird obsession to play it, ALOT. Anyways, I cannot wait! I just hope I finally get the 35$ I need to pay off. lol XD

Man, this is gonna be the first main game for a few years. This is awesome.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They actually mentioned that if they named BBS 'KH3' no one would notice. It is a main game anyways. Wait...5 years? The game as announced 3 years ago, and KH2 was released 4 years ago... Oh well, doesn't matter.

so wher are the tv spots if were only a month away?

Didn't you just ask that in the other thread? >.>

I rarely watch TV anymore, so I wouldn't know.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Well I started seeing Days commercials around a week before it came out so if it's the same for BBS then look for them around September 1st.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
They actually mentioned that if they named BBS 'KH3' no one would notice.

Why not? If it was titled "Kingdom Hearts 3" then heck ya, people would notice it especially with all the promotion going on here.

To be honest, I wish BBS was called Kingdom Hearts 3: Birth By Sleep. I know chronologically the title wouldn't make sense... but it just disgusts me everytime someone claims BBS to be a useless side game. And I had this really bad argument with another youtube user and said "Square Enix is being so lazy, bring KH3 on! Stop with the useless side games!"

1. The KH team is busy on FFXIII Versus, they CAN'T work on KH3 -_-
2. They have been developing 3 KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES AT THE SAME TIME. One of which was a bridge game (Coded), one of which was a side game (358/2 Days), and one of which was a MAIN GAME (BBS) I'd hardly call working on 3 titles at the same time to be "lazy"
3. Why is he assuming BBS is a "useless side-game"? Is he stupid?! That's like saying "Oh Kingdom Hearts 2 was useless filler, they should've just given us Kingdom Hearts 3 instead of Kingdom Hearts 2!"

...Yeah, I'm never gonna let that go.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why not? If it was titled "Kingdom Hearts 3" then heck ya, people would notice it especially with all the promotion going on here.

To be honest, I wish BBS was called Kingdom Hearts 3: Birth By Sleep. I know chronologically the title wouldn't make sense... but it just disgusts me everytime someone claims BBS to be a useless side game. And I had this really bad argument with another youtube user and said "Square Enix is being so lazy, bring KH3 on! Stop with the useless side games!"

1. The KH team is busy on FFXIII Versus, they CAN'T work on KH3 -_-
2. They have been developing 3 KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES AT THE SAME TIME. One of which was a bridge game (Coded), one of which was a side game (358/2 Days), and one of which was a MAIN GAME (BBS) I'd hardly call working on 3 titles at the same time to be "lazy"
3. Why is he assuming BBS is a "useless side-game"? Is he stupid?! That's like saying "Oh Kingdom Hearts 2 was useless filler, they should've just given us Kingdom Hearts 3 instead of Kingdom Hearts 2!"

...Yeah, I'm never gonna let that go.

Thinking back, yeah "notice" was the wrong word to use. I can't remember the exact interview, but I clearly remember someone saying that if BBS were named KH3, none of the fans would think otherwise because it's so clearly a main game.

And I agree, but hey, that's the fandumb for you.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought it was KH III when I saw the secret ending but not once a reall trailer was released

though it had a secret ending it was 10 years back in time and for PSP (and a side story even though it was as important to the story as KH I and II - That was a big happy suprise)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought it was KH III when I saw the secret ending but not once a reall trailer was released

though it had a secret ending it was 10 years back in time and for PSP (and a side story even though it was as important to the story as KH I and II - That was a big happy suprise)

Side story? BBS is a main game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Okay you of all people should realize by now that BBS is a main game and not a side game. Just because it's on a portable doesn't mean it's a side game.

Ralz

I'm going to pre-order this game. All the trailers and information in the last few months has been really exciting.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay you of all people should realize by now that BBS is a main game and not a side game. Just because it's on a portable doesn't mean it's a side game.
that's not what I said but to explain why I don't consider it a maingame:
there is going to be a KH III but this is not it. the KH titles are numbered or sidegames. games like R&C who stoped numbering there titles after R&C 3 still made main games (ToD, ACIT) but they didn't take place before the first game or betwen 2 games.

that is why I say it's a sidegame and I'm not complaining about it, and I'm not saying anyone els should say that it's a sidegame so just live with it. Nothing can change my opinion (if anything Nomura clearly saying "It's a main game")

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
that's not what I said but to explain why I don't consider it a maingame:
there is going to be a KH III but this is not it. the KH titles are numbered or sidegames. games like R&C who stoped numbering there titles after R&C 3 still made main games (ToD, ACIT) but they didn't take place before the first game or betwen 2 games.

that is why I say it's a sidegame and I'm not complaining about it, and I'm not saying anyone els should say that it's a sidegame so just live with it. Nothing can change my opinion (if anything Nomura clearly saying "It's a main game")

So you think it's a side game because it's not KH3?

...I still think that's pretty dumb.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I know right?

It is basically Kingdom Hearts 0. I can't believe people think its a sidegame just because it doesn't have a number.

Indeed. I mean, by the logic that "If it doesn't have a number then it's a side game" then Kingdom Hearts must be a side-game since it doesn't even have a number on it. -_-

So anyways we're now under the 30 day mark and i'm getting extremely excited. :D

Yes indeed. Very exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back