• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Only ONE new companion so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

I've noticed Stitch is the first new ally to work with in any of the BBS worlds so far.

Are there going to be any more? I see the prince from SB working together with TAV to save Aurora, and maybe Prince Charming in Snow White's World. But will there be a partner for Castle of Dreams?

I highly doubt it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Prince Charming is Cinderella's prince.
Just "The Prince" is Snow White's prince.

And, I hope we get Phillip at some point. Or the three fairies (the could be in small form, floating around doing pretty amazing magic attacks, a la the finale of Sleeping Beauty). Maybe a dwarf or two for Snow White?

Key of Valor

The Professor
I got the impression from some screenshots that Cinderella at one point helps in combat similarly to how Minnie helps in KH2...maybe. Plus from those scenes where the mice help Ven against the cat, maybe they could help in combat too.

I hope the young version of Hercules will actually help in combat as well.

aweomeness96

Prince Charming is Cinderella's prince.
Just "The Prince" is Snow White's prince.

And, I hope we get Phillip at some point. Or the three fairies (the could be in small form, floating around doing pretty amazing magic attacks, a la the finale of Sleeping Beauty). Maybe a dwarf or two for Snow White?

im not sure if the dwarves would be good, becuz we havent really seen them(in the movie) do anything.but the fairies is a really cool idea. anyway, i dont think the dwarves would be good, maybe for summons, but not for party mems. besides, tav really work alone with no party mems, so i dont think they will need them all the time.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I wonder what happened to summons >.>

as much as i would love not seeing them because i dont like them ..i really dont think its possible to even have summons at the point in time when BBS takes place? ..the summons were simply the spirits of the very strong hearted people belonging to worlds that the heartless had taken over ..heartless didnt exist then - meaning no worlds were ingulfed by darkness? ..meaning no summons?

Sexy Angel
God, instead of the Princess' of pure hearts, there's the prince's... gay.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I'm sure they will show new allies at TGS, because they wouldn't bother adding the mechanic of having an ally if they only had one. Stitch would have just been a helper like Cloud and Leon at the fight of 1,000 heartless. Also, it really depends on what perspective in the movie you are in, and at what time you jump in.

Awards
There might be more coming. So far, I've only seen four worlds in BBS. I hope they have more worlds. It would be pretty boring with just only four worlds in it.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm not sure who else will be our partners, but for Snow White's world, I'm guessing either Grumpy or Dopey as our partner. We may get more than one partner, but if its only one, those two are the ones I'm putting my imaginary money on. LOLZ xD

Kitsune_XIII

I'm not sure who else will be our partners, but for Snow White's world, I'm guessing either Grumpy or Dopey as our partner. We may get more than one partner, but if its only one, those two are the ones I'm putting my imaginary money on. LOLZ xD

Dopey as a party member would be amazing! He'd pwn everything with his epic phailz! I mean that in a good way.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Being honest, I don't want companions unless they sort out the A.I. And it wouldn't be much help since you're controlling the trio that are absurdly powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back