• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Only Vip Members With Animeted Avatars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

i understand why you made it only vip members, but others would also like animated avatars as well. i have an animated avatar i would realy like to use. im asking you to please let other member use animated avatars as well as vip members.

Swag

Young King
Okay, don't whine. I didn't see any one whining before they said "only VIP with animated avy's" VIP members have always had more benefits to make people want to be VIP members. So don't b!tch just becuase another benefit was added. either stay and hit 1000 post to get an animated avy or GTFO. kthnxbai =D.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... I never knew that... o.o'
Seems like a pointless gift, to me. Why not let everyone have an animated Avvy?...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
i understand why you made it only vip members, but others would also like animated avatars as well. i have an animated avatar i would realy like to use. im asking you to please let other member use animated avatars as well as vip members.

VIP status is pretty much worthless as it is, so giving them more benefits makes actually being a VIP member have a purpose, if we let everyone have all their benefits just because people would also like them, then what purpose would having the VIP status in the first place?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True, TMM. At least members would have something to work towards and gain when they are finally at Premium Member status. Quit whining because nothing's going to be done about it. The decision is final, I expect.

O

Oberon

What are you complaining about? VIP is a privilege of being dedicated and getting to 1000 post's. Animation, like TMM said, gives VIP more of a purpose now. And besides, YOU'LL GET THERE EVENTUALLY. If all members had animation's then think of how badly that'd slow down everything on the forum. So stop whining and suck it up. >__>

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
It wasn't allowed before, and few people complained. Instead of griping about small details, put in the effort and work to earn them.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I do agree that it is what it is, but D2l, calm your titties. There is no need to flame like an idiot..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
VIP status is pretty much worthless as it is, so giving them more benefits makes actually being a VIP member have a purpose, if we let everyone have all their benefits just because people would also like them, then what purpose would having the VIP status in the first place?

That sums it up. ^_^

Animated avatars are just one of the many features to being a VIP Member. Please try and obtain VIP Member Status! I know you can do it in a very quick amount of time. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back