• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oogie Boogie???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Auron was not brought back to life. He is still dead.

Ursala might not come back becuz her sister might. Have any of you seen Little Mermaid 2: return to the sea?

Plus they probably will explain why Oogie came back. Jafar was only trapped in a lamp. And Hook was chased away by a croc.

So there you go...another possibility that Hook will come back.

Plus Maleficent can come back if Square wants. We might even get to visit her world if Aurora is in danger.

YoshiAngemon

Well, Oogie Boogie is obviously dead, but now he'd be "DOUBLE DEAD," Just like Auron and Jack Skellington! And if anything, the bugs that were Oogie Boogie didn't fall in a vat of molten lava, thus haven't died indefinitely. Remember that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The immortal-
Hades-is a god
Jafar-genies don't die

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ooogie could of just had a marvelous escape from the manor before it blew...

They could use the story line from oogies revenge...

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
well why not, they do have "The Lord of The under world" on there side. he would have have alot of power over them if they did.

"one of the rules of the god's :if you make a Deal with a mortel both partys must keep there side."

N

Neko

I agree that it was not a very fun or interesting fight with oogy boogy. Prehaps they might make a new original character. I pretty much HOPE so. Because brining all the old characters back would be quite a BORE. I don't certianly feel like battling Captian Hook Again nor Melificent.

helios

Bronze Member
mabey the theme is shells instead of hearts in KH2 but i wouldnt mind seeing all them again so i could kick their sorry @$$e$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back