• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
OOC: I made a new one since the other one wasn't really active.

Rules:
1) No God-Modding.
2) No Judges, To the Defeat Battle.
3) No Power-Role-Playing.
4) Have at least a moderate history.
5) Post, soon! Please.

Name: Mageon Cedron
Race: Mystic Human
Bio:
"I was born in a place, which was nothing close to paradise. It wasn't exactly a depressing life either. I was born under my parents, who died at my child ages. I was, then brought upon an Organization, which consisted of people with incredible powers. It wasn't until he, the person who travels the Omniverse, A.J. had made me realized who I was. I obtained a sword, which I used from a day-to-day basis, when I kill thsoe who oppose the good will of nature. I traveled the Multiverse, the Omniverse, and any other galaxies you can imagine. From there, I trained. I trained with my Gold Sword, which brought upon my unique techniques."

"Want to know more about my story, sir?"
"Yes, continue. It'd be much more, how do you say, preferred, that you continue,"replied the cloaked figure.

"I trained with only the best. You see, I learned a handful from this A.J., a Native American, who had a sister, Koni, and a friend whose name escapes me. But throughout the multiverses and the omniverses, well, sir, that's a different story. I learned my stealth in a future of a omniverse. This world consisted of ninjas. They had taught me everything I know about stealth and about being sneaky. My trainer, though, was a man by the name of Uchiha Sasuke. Although the people looked as him evil, he was nothing but a soul who wanted to exact revenge on his brother. Luckily, I got him at the time where his power prospered. When he tried to get trap his master, Orochimaru, in my body, I managed to reverse the spell, and his master, ultimately died. Although, I changed that future, I did not change the past. That timeline would never be effected, because the future, ultimately, becomes the past. Before I left that multiverse, though, I reluctantly destroyed my trainer, and stole the Sharingan from him. I can activate it at will."

"Yes, very interesting. You are very wity indeed, the people of that world won't be celebrating because that event would never have happened. If you had destroyed him in the past,though, you would've messed up their timeline and ultimately get banned fomr travelling to other multiverses,"claimed the cloaked figure. After his discussion finished, his lips were visible and had a smirk. He whispered to Mageon to continue.

"Yes, sir. I also trained under the wing of Kenshin Himura, when was a Battosai. Unfortunately, I almost got myself killed. You see, the Battosai challenged me. If I cut him first, then, he would train me, but if he cut me, I would allow myself to be killed by him. Luckily, I slashed his face making a permanent scar. In an alternate timeline, it would be someone else who was the reason for his scar. I trained with him, as he contributed to my quickness and ruthlessness. I just wish that I could practice with him more, unfortunately, I had to move quickly. I was eventually going to engage in a battle of competition."

"If you had trained with the right people, you would've had this practice done in a jiffy. You see, you don't train with people as slow as Mr. Miyagi, otherwise you rely on your body's soul power. These mystic humans, they're such a nuisance,"commented the cloaked figure.
Mageon was going to rant even further on his other two trainers. It was funny to Mageon that the cloaked figure mentiond mystic humans. In fact, Mageon was one. He decided to continune further ranting, but he needed the man's trust. Right when he would have him on level, he would murder the guys. It was in fact true that Mageon trained with the masters of the darkness, but way before he trained with the world of darkness he trained with the masters of light and the masters of nothing (Nobodies). He knew how to not let the light, twilight, or dark consume him.

"My third trainer is someone you will never believe. I was trained by a Bounty Hunter, by the name of Spike Spiegel. He taught me how to move smoothly in a fighting combat style match with no weapons. It made my job easier. Although he did not work in the styles of darkness, I managed to deceive him and have him killed. He was going to die a minute earlier, anyways."
"Scum like that bounty hunter killing people valuable like us don't deserve to live. Although, his skills could've proved powerful in the realm of darkness, he reverted to his own realm,"the figure seemed to catch on the conversation.
"My last and foremost trainer, I will not reveal to you. That will come to you as a surprise. But for now, I have to reveal to you something," Mageon exclaimed as he touched the bunt of his sword.

"What are you doing, Thumas?"asked the figure.
"Wow, people like you are pathetic as I thought. By the way, the guy you knew, Thumas, whatever his name was, he's dead I killed him," said Mageon with a maniacal smile.
"We can use people like you in this realm of darkness. Please, please join us,"said the figure as he started to sweat.
"Let me give you a short and brief answer. I assure you it's not three-letter answer, it's more like a two-letter answer," said Mageon ,"No!"
Mageon brought out his sword from his sheath and in a quick blast the figure was destroyed. Dark red blood surrounded the dark room he was in. He saw the color and the figure in a small spotlight that he created from a hole in the wall.
"Haha! Looks like I overdid it. Well, I look forward to continuing in destroying evil." said Mageon.
And from there, Mageon grinned his way towrads the path of destroying evil and those who oppose the good of humanity and the omniverse.

Appearance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/tidusora/Role-Play/flik.gif?t=1176575640

Weapons:
Gold Sword

Skills:
Spirit Attacks

Typhoon Blast - A form of a blue energy ball is released out of the tip of his sword. The power of a typhoon and spirit energy is encrusted within the energy blast.

Gold Rush - The Gold Sword splits in half, this making two sharp separate weapons. Each half, however, is encrusted with spirit energy in the bottom of each sword allowing it to levitate and cut the opponent with the power of an energy blast.

Typhoon Fire -A form of red energy ball surrounds his sword, making it a fire sword. It releases a meteor-like object with fire surrounding it, thus making a fire ball hit the opponent.

Wind Split - Blades of Wind are sent out of his sword, thus cutting the opponent.

Spirit Clone - The sword makes an exact clone of Mageon. If he is attacked, the individual dissappears, and the energy Mageon wasted is consumed back to Mageon. Mageon can also transfer his spirit into a clone, leaving his body to be one of those clones, in case of emergency. If he is hit, however, in the clone body, he will not dissappear as he is a new being in a new exact copy of his body with a spirit.

Yoru - The size of Mageon's sword can change at will and can make his sword a valuable shield or weapon.

Freta - Mageon concentrates on a point of the enemies' body, creates a barrier around that part of the opponents body with energy from the sword, and sticks his sword through the barrier, sending the energy through the tip of the sword, and stabbing the opponent in that body part harder than a normal stab.

Fast Lis - At this point, Mageon uses most of his energy to attack the opponent swiftly, giving him and advantage and disadvantage at the same time.

Last Resort - Mageon wastes all of his energy in desparate need, in order to get up and use his sword in very fast slashes and cuts, able to fly while in the Last Resort. He, however, has no control over his body, and the aftermath has him unconcious and can lead to death if overused.

Dark Blast - Mageon makes a dark-like energy through the tip of his sword and can send a Dark Energy Blast, which is more effective than the Typhoon Blast or the Typhoon Fire, but in return can make Mageon crave the darkness more and make him an evil entity.

Theme Song: Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Yeah, sure. Post your template. I've been itching to RP Battle you. :D

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Mortal Name: Amara Naireed

True Name: Gluttony

Mortal Age: 13

True Age: Immortal. Gluttony has been existence since Pandora opened her box.

Physical Appearance: Gluttony is a small and frail young woman, her feeble physical frame starkly contrasting the nature of her sin. The diminished teen appears physically weak and hardly capable of defending herself, let alone attacking others. Dark brown hair falls down far past her shoulders, coupled with a pair of starling blue-green eyes. Her face is thin, as is the rest of her body. Gluttony's emaciated appearance grants her a look of innocence, no matter how far from the truth that illusion may be. Her clothes seem to hang off of her, engulfing the small girl in their waves of fabric. Adding to her innocent appearance, Gluttony's choice of color appears to be a brilliant white. Most of her clothes hold this color, ranging from sundresses to t-shirts, jeans and belts. Around her neck dangles an ivory choker inlaid with diamonds. It shines brightly against her pale skin and seems to put her immaculate white clothing to shame.

Weapon(s): Gluttony is the proud weilder of a pair of white steel fans. Engraved upon the folding metal is a stylized rose, the stem and flower extending from one end to the other of each weapon.. The handles are clad in black leather and the fans themselves appear to be wickedly sharp. Gluttony is able to summon her fans at will and appears to use them to makes her moves appear more decorative. Like those of her fellow Vices, Gluttony's weapons are completely unbreakable and eternally sharp. The surfaces of her fans are very reflective and reflect any light cast upon them.

Unlike some of her fellow Vices, Gluttony does not have a secondary weapon.

Powers: Gluttony possesses the aerokinetic ability to manipulate and control wind and air. Although incapable of, or simply not wanting to, expand air inside of an opponent's body, Gluttony is able to summon gale-force winds, swilirling tornadoes, massive hurricans and generate airless vacuums capable of suffocating living creatures. Her ability is not limited to oxygen alone. Gluttony is able to manipulate any gas she so desires, thereby making her abilities far more fearsome. She is capable of creating quickly swirling "domes" of air as a shield as well as reducing wind resistance to increase her already remarkable speed. Utilizing jet streams and curving air currents, Gluttony can redirect some projectile attacks and acheive flight. The sinful lass is very fond of slicing through various types of matter and sucking the small remnants into her void of a stomach by way of a wind tunnel.

Gluttony's physical stomach has been replaced by a black void. A neutral space, the void is neither darkness or light, good or evil. It simply exists. This void swallows any matter Gluttony may ingest, sending them through a gateway to a compressed dimension. In that dimension they are immediately compressed to a subatomic level and transformed into energy used to power the girl's vessel. If her physical vessel is destroyed, the void ceases to exist and a new one is created when Gluttony acquires a new shell. She holds total control over the void, her iron grip over it impossible to detach.

As with all other Vices, Gluttony's physical strength and speed are well beyond that of most creatures. Her emaciated frame belies her immense strength and those who offend her are often caught sadly unaware of her true strength. Throughout her many eons of existence, Gluttony has amassed a vast knowledge of the magickal workings of the world. Through this knowledge, she is capable of casting spells ranging from the mundane to the spectacular.

Gluttony is extraordinarily difficult to physically injure, her magically endowed resilience almost ensuring a prolonged lifespan. Mentally superior to a vast majority of beings, Gluttony's intellectual capacity is not to be underestimated simply because of her physical age. Just like the souls of every other Vice, Gluttony's spirit is immune to manipulation. The sheer magnitude of power that comprises it is well beyond man's ability to affect. Upon physical death, Gluttony's soul immediately enters the reincarnation cycle, being reborn anew into another being. Gluttony's sense of smell is highly advanced, capable of detecting and tracing nearly anything she desires.

Personality: Gluttony is usually focused on one sole objective, the ingestion of as much matter as possible in order to fuel her vessel. Trees, plants, cars, buildings, kittens and people are but a small amount of the things Gluttony has ingested throughout her existence. As her mind is often laden with such a desire to consume things, Gluttony is particularly vicious against those who get in the way of the object of her desire. When partially satisfied, Gluttony tends to become somewhat giddy and cheerful. This lasts for only moments before the urge to eat again plagues her. This constant shifting between ravenous determination and cheerfully giddy is reminiscient of the rapidly changing winds.

Bio: Milennia ago, the gods created a woman. Her name was Pandora and she was both blessed and cursed with incredible curiosity. She was also given a box and told to never open it. Pandora was created to be the perfect wife for a Titan, who passed her onto his own brother.

However, the universe cannot exist without balance. When Pandora was created, it sought to find a way to counteract this supreme good witha supreme evil. Thus, Diasthos was born. She was created to be the exact opposite of Pandora, save the fact that he too was presented with a box. Hideous, untalented, and lonely, Diasthos was the polar opposite of Pandora.

As most people know, Pandora's box was filled with the Vices, evils that would later plague mankind. To counteract this as well, Diasthos' box contained the Virtues, spirits that would maintain the balance when both Pandora and Diasthos were gone. For years, the Vices and Virtues waged a covert war against each other, always managing to stay concealed from humanity behind a veil of secrecy. They've taken on human forms, and walked amongst mortals, silently fighting a war that has gone on for centuries.

This war was never meant to end, for each side will remain equal, as it is meant on the Grand Design. However, every rule has a loophole, and it has been found.

Should Pandora's and Diasthys' boxes ever be united, the side responsible will gain dominion over all existence, and the power to do, quite literally, anything they desire.

Could Gluttony eat the boxes? Probably not. Could she eat Lust? If she were lucky, she might've have gotten that chance. When Lust began his mission for the boxes, Gluttony was just as appalled as her fellow Vices and immediately felt the bitter sting only a traitor could leave behind. As she was informed of what vasts gifts Lust would be bestowed with if he accomplished his quest, Gluttony silently wondered whether any of them were delicious.

Her attention returnd back to the subject at hand and the Vice channeled her will to feed to the task of locating Lust. It was Gluttony who discovered Lust's location outside of Vienna using her winds and her sense of smell. However, she kept this information a secret from her fellow Vices, believing that if she found Lust alone, she would get to ingest the Vice and solve the problem at hand. Her half-baked scheme would never come to fruition.

The sudden alleigance with the Virtues caught Gluttony off gaurd and after a "questioning" session with Pride, Gluttony revealed Lust's location. She had used her past experience to link Lust's smell to the smell of the area around him by bringing each to her with her winds. Austria always had very good food and Gluttony had no trouble remembering the scent of the country's capital. As Sloth and Hope went out to bring back the sensuous Vice, Gluttony remained with Pride, contemplating how good the Virtues would taste when everything was over.

Then, Lust grew closer to acheiving his goal. With the discovery of Diasthys' box and the entrapment of Hope, the stakes suddenly became much higher. Pride "convinced" Gluttony into using her ability to discover Lust's newest position. As the smell of sulfur and brimstone scorched her nostrils, Gluttony quietly announced the location of the lustful Vice. Mt. Vesuvius became the newest destination of each Vice and Virtue, believed to be the final showdown between Lust and those he betrayed.

Imagine their disappointment when he was dead before they even arrived. Wrath had murdered her enemy and lover, descending from the mountain top slowly and silently. She held Lust's EROS necklace in one hand, her other crackling with electricity. Pride cast dirty looks at Wrath, evidently loathing the fact that Lust had not died at his own hands. Loudly and proudly, he announced that the Vices and Virtues were now at war once again and immediately took an offensive pose.

No one attacked. Wrath angrily threw down Lust's necklace and stalked off. Sloth soon followed, Envy and Greed following suit shortly thereafter. Soon, only Gluttony and Pride remained, the latter of which seemed almost fearful of facing the Virtues on without most of his fellow Vices. As Pride yelled at GLuttony to stand by his side, a look of revelation appeared on the young girl's face.

Why did she allow Pride to dictate her actions? Who was he to command her. As a small smile crept onto her face, Gluttony gave a simple wave goodbye to Pride and walked quietly off into the fog of Mt. Vesuvius. She was free, in a manner. No longer would Pride instruct her existence. She was now driven by one force and one force alone.

That endless, ravenous hunger...

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
OOC: Good, Good. I'm anticipating this battle, greatly. :D I'll make the opening post. :D

IC:

Creak. One. Two. Three. The squeaky noise was starting to vex this person. Every noise he made was starting to get on hsi nerves. Right now, what he needed was pure silence. Practicing meditation became a new hobby for him, and any noise, whether it was loud or silent, would disturb the peace he was trying to adapt to. As he was meditating, a pile of books from a shelf that had come loose had slid and fell down to the floor with a loud thud.

"Damn it! Everytime I'm trying to establish something, like peace, something like this has to happen. I never knew that meditation was so hard. I mean, every single little noises vexes me with a pain of 1,000 suns. I just feel like destroying anything that makes noise, but doing that, will only make my practice of meditation worse than I planned it out to be. I guess I have to place these books somewhere else," said Mageon who had a sweat drop trickling down the side of his face signifying a small sign of fatigue.

Mageon's environment wasn't a quiet one. He was in his small vacant unclaimed house that he uses whenever he's not battling or he's recovering from battle. The origins of that house are strange. One time he was training in the fields, when he discovered a wooden cabin house in the middle of nowhere that he remastered. Since no one bothered claiming it in a year's span, he decided to keep it.

Mageon picked up the books that were on the floor and placed them on a wooden drawer, when a note slipped from one of the books. The color of that book was a dark red-auburn color, which had an alchemy sign on it. This was his alchemy book that he had gotten from travelling in Hagaren, in the case that he wanted to practice alchemy, which he never had time to do. The note that came out of it was in a medium sized arches paper. It was painted on in some sort of stadium. Mageon could not resist as stadiums provided a stable environment for Mageon to fight in, because there would be no advantages, and it's a flat piece of land. This stadium was basically a white square that resembled the stadium used in the Cell Games. The area, however was a grassy plain with no trees to be seen. How was Mageon supposed to know where the area was though?

Unconventionally, the paper had blinking arrows; up, down, left, and right, signifying that whenever Mageon needed ot go to a different direction, he would have to follow the piece of paper.

"How uncanny and ironic. When do you get a piece of paper, literally, with directions and a dead giveaway on where the battle is going to be held?" told Mageon to himself.

The piece of paper started to shake, however. Oddly, a face appeared in there saying who his opponent was going to be. It was in a sloppy writing, but oddly, he could interpret it.

"My opponent is going to be a 13 year old girl named....Ama-ra Naireed? Wait, did I just say that right? Eh, this will be about the second time that I face a female. The other one I almost got myself killed. I should never underestimate females, since they're more knowledgeable than us males. I hope this one actually has a personality. The one I faced before her, hardly had any feeling. I defeated her in battle, but accordingly, people declared her more superior, as I was only lucky to dodge her attacks in such an un-meticulous manner," said Mageon to himself. He tended to talk to himself at times when a battle was to emerge to raise his self-esteem and come up with some strategies to defeat his opponents. Some proved successful, and some proved unsucessful to him in battle.

"I'd better start packing some of my stuff. If the place is far away, then I'd need to pack a lot of things. If the place was close by, I wouldn't need to carry such a surplus amount of items. Damn, I'll just bring a medium amount of items that way, if it's a long trip, I can save some of the items and not use them up so fast, and if it's a short trip, well, I wouldn't have brought that much," said Mageon to himself, as he was packing in some food, and a first-aid kit in his green baggy back-pack.

He left his cabin house, and stood in the dark silence of nighttime. Unfortunately, he was going to have to fight at night, where it was cold, dark, and depressing. His indicator, quickly told him to go left. He flew left, until it quickly beeped and told him to go right. He went right, but as he flew to the right, he bumped into a tree, where he got a small scratch, which was less than a centimeter. He wasn't as susceptible to pain as most people were. The paper then told him to go upwards, where he encountered the stadium. He heard some leaves rustling and a chill swiftly went down his spine. A second sweatdrop of the day went down trickling down his face. Something was disturbing his peace.

"Someone's here. Is it my opponent? Is she this creepy or am I just whimpering in my fear? Something tells me that she isn't going to be someone easy to defeat," said Mageon as looked around his dark surroundings.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
The squirrell had tasted wonderful. It had been a whole half an hour since Gluttony last ate, and this fine furry creature had such a nice zing to it. It had previously been enjoying its existence atop a tree, chewing on a recently discoered acorn. All was well in the life of the squirrell , for after all, he had his acorn and that's all that mattered. Sadly, he would not live to enjoy his prize, as an arc of air no wider than a molecule sliced through his very being. Though his bottom half remained firmly attached to the tree he stood upon, the rest of him fell into the waiting maw of one of his assailant, the personification of undue hunger and false starvation.

Gluttony feasted upon her most recent catch. She appeared to be a young girl, no older than 13. She was clothed entirely in white, bearing a white sundress with, naturally, a matching pair of dress shoes. A tiny lass, Gluttony seemed starved and emaciated. She was just skin and bones, holding little, if any, body fat. All in all, she would have looked very innocent, had it n ot been for the dead squirrell paw protruding from her mouth. The rodent's chewed carcass slid down her throat and entered the black void most would call a stomach. There, it was crushed and crunched into such an infinitesimal size that it was difficult to know whether it existed at all. It would provide Gluttony's body with energy until she found a new feast, devoured a different meal.

If all went well, this new dinner would be far more satisfying. A man called Mageon lived somewhere near her, and if her memory served correctly, he was a moderately powerful being. Humans always had that nice salty flavor to them, not enough to disgust, but just enough to satisfy. A human who bore magic was an even greater treat. Gluttony had not feasted upon a magically empowered human in quite some time, yet found their taste to be intriguing. Though she could not quite name just what about the taste tempted her senses so very much, Gluttony knew that she would enjoy nothing more than having this Mageon fellow slid down her throat and be crushed into night nothingness.

First, however, she would have to meet this lad. Though the night was indeed dark and her sight was hindered, Gluttony did not require her eyes to know of what went on around her. Her connection with the wind allowed her to know where all things existed, regardless of whether or not she could see thim. She could feel leaves rustling, and sense the movement of silent animals. If her senses were to be trusted, a human had entered the area, most likely Mageon himself. He stood quite a distance above the yoiung lass, atop a platform of some kind.

Perfect. Without effort or a second thought, Gluttony allowed herself to be propelled upwards by a windy breeze, flying through the air towards this newly-sensed intruder. Within mere seconds, Gluttony had reached the ivory platform upon which the battle was to take place. With soft steps, she descended from her cushion of air and laid foot upon the white arena. Her senses informed her that this Mageon fellow took residence on the other side. Her sight only served to verify such a claim.

However, Gluttony would await her latest combatant to make the first move. It was always so much more exciting and rewarding when her meal attempted to fight.

ooc: Bah, bad post.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon stood on the other side of the ivory platform staring at his opponent. Obviously, his opponent wanted him to make the first move as she had that look of disdain and pity on Mageon. Mageon felt as if she truly wanted to kill him and from what he had read had truly mislead him. Mageon slowly took the sword from its sheath and gripped the gold sword that didn't even provide the faintest of light in this dark environment. Folllowing the grabbing of sword, were bits of sweat on his fingers. He was truly nervous as the aura and the power of this individual not only grew but felt out of this world. It was different than any other opponent that he had ever face in his entire adventure.

"M'am, before I strike he first blow in this match-up, I have to ask you, who the hell are you? As I entered this arena, I felt something different. You are no ordinary 13 year old girl. I've face many people, but I've never felt something just not pure. You're power, it's of a different source and caliber. It's like you..aren't even human," urged Mageon as he shook nervously. This power..it actually scared him.

Mageon looked from side to side and waited for the girl to reply. It just didn't seem right. The girl looked pure and innocent, yet her looks were more than deceiving Mageon. He felt somehow that inside she had no feelings or she was just plain evil. Mageon was in deep thought at the moment. His sword was shaking rapidly. This girl was giving him the creeps. It's as if she was doing this to him.

"You know what? I'm going to start hte battle already. As we battle, though, I want answers. You are a freak of nature, maybe you shouldn't even be classified as a freak. You are not human, that's for sure. Be prepared, because I'm not just some ordinary person, or an ordinary swordsman with magical powers. I'm the last living thing that you'll see before your demise," said Mageon with confidence and a maniacal look in his eyes. He let a bit of dark energy from his sword consume him. If he didn't, he would hold back in battle. This triggered his battle phase. He didn't let too much consume him, otherwise he'd be out of control.

Mageon held his sword up and closed his eyes. He breathed in deeply and was going to make the first move. However, he was going to test out just how good this opponent really was. He gathered energy in his sword. He wasn't going to go for a strong blast because if it didn't hit the enemy, he'd waste too much energy in the first blow. The energy turned blue meaning he would use his staple move. This move, was Mageon's much "infamous" move, The Typhoon Blast. The typhoon slowly started to form within the energy and it was a matter of time before Mageon decided to release it. Although Mageon wasn't going to put a lot of energy in it, he was accumulating the typhoon's speed. He wanted to test how fast the opponent's speed reaction was to this hit or whether the opponent would even move at all.

"Now time to use my favorite move of all time. Let's see if you can dodge this powerful blast, little girl," said Mageon with a smirk, since usually an insult to the opponent would provoke them. If this insult didn't work, then, this opponent was either not human or devoid of feelings. "Maybe adolescents don't respond to insults," thought Mageon as he shrugged.

He had released the blast with such quickness that it could not be seen unless it was somehow videotaped and put in slow motion. It was quicker than Mageon had expected.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
As Mageon droned on and on, uttering various questions, warnings, and a great multitude of other pointless things, Gluttony had begun to lose interest. She was hungry, nigh starving, and this person's unending words would hardly serve to fill her eternally empty stomach. Her eyes strayed from her combatant to the area around her. It was rather dull, comprised of solely a white ivory field. Her finger idly twirled in her hair, thoughts of little importance floating across her mind.

However, a dull blue glow would distract Gluttony from her reverie, causing the young lass to focus her attention once more on Mageon. It would seem as though his expansive monologue had not yet finished, for words still flowed ceaselessly past his lips. Good lord, this boy could talk.

"Now time to use my favorite move of all time. Let's see if you can dodge this powerful blast, little girl."

My, he was rude. The poor boy wouldn't know what hit him. Before the blast had even begun to release itself form his grasp, Gluttony had taken action. She moved with incredible speed, air propelling her from behind and her powers causing wind resistance to be nothing more than a far off dream. She moved quickly and silently, her feet never touching the ground. With the metallic sound of steel sliding against steel, Gluttony withdrew and opened one of her deadly fans. Had she been moving slow enough to be noticed, the fans would have glinted brightly. However, by the time she had slid open her weapons, Gluttony was already at Mageon's side.

With the childish giggle of a young girl, Gluttony sliced through the air with her fans. She commanded a burst of wind to follow her strike. If her fans made contact with Mageon, the burst of air would cause tremendous pain by sucking oxygen through the wound and rushing air alongside it. If her fans did not make contact, the burst of air was almost guaranteed to force Mageon backwards through sheer concussive force.

Her giggle echoed through the air, audible even over the rushing of wind and air. As quickly as she had come, Gluttony disappeared. She moved far away from Mageon, moving past the human and standing motionless. Her fan lay open in front of her pelvis, her entire body turned somewhat to the side. Mageon was right. This was no ordinary girl. This was no common lass. This Gluttony. This was a Vice. This was Sin itself.

And she was unbeatable.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Mageon contemplated her quickness, and he had to be quick about it. If he was going to win this battle, he had to be strategic and look at how to counter or counterattack every move. In this case, she was quick, so he had to use the only move that would boost up his speed, whether the case of defense or attack. In this case, he was defending. He brought up his sword, closed his eyes, and prepared for his Fast Lis, which was a move that would speed Mageon up. It seemed as if he was starting up like a car engine. He recited the words,"Fast Lis!" Soon, he felt as if he was as fast as Amara. He felt invincible, although he wasn't. He held his sword down quickly as the attack approached him.

"It seems as if she underestimated me. I underestimated her, also, but that's not the point. This attack released a major blow. If it cut me up, the air would pressure my wound which would be incredibly painful. She's a smart girl, I give her that, but not smart enough. Now, that I think about it, her energy seems so familiar. It's not humane, but it's made from human energy. Could it be? That she's one of the seven sins?" thought Mageon as he whispered the words "Yoru" changing the size of his sword as it came approaching him. The wind sliced a small chunk of his sword off. This attack was too powerful, so he came to the conclusion that he would have to dodge this attack at all means.

Mageon's back was scraped and cut up from the balst. He felt like falling down, but he could've if he was going to win this battle. Excruciating pain went towards his back mostly because his shoulder wasn't as hurt and his mind was more focused on his back. Mageon actually wanted to cry from the pain. He had never felt something lke this before. As he witheld the pain, which felt like hell, he looked over to his sword, which was chipped.

Mageon's eyes widened at the sight of his chipped sword. It surprised Mageon. Not one of his opponents had even done slight damage to his Gold Sword. However, she happened to chip away a piece with a whip of strong wind and a slice of air. Mageon looked over to his shoulder to see that he was cut in his shoulder slightly. The pain wasn't as excruciating as his scraped back which felt as if more than 100 knives carved into his back at the same time. However, Magoen had to be strong, as he wasn't a weak warrior that would give up this easily. He was going see his opponent's strategy, and to do that, Mageon was going to circulate another attack, and this time it was going to be repetitive. If he could keep sending Typhoon Blasts, he could contemplate his opponent's strategy and counter her attacks.

Energy formed around his glistening gold sword. Mageon, this time, was going to see how his opponent responded to powerful blasts and not just quick short blasts. This would be a quick and powerful blast, so he accumulated a lot of energy within that energy ball. He turned to see his opponent giggling, with not a care in the world. She wasn't scathed at all, and the worse part about it is that she would attack him when he let out his attacks. Luckily, since he activated the Fast Lis manuever, he would be able to dodge quicker and move ot the side if his opponent were to attack him, while generating an attack, although the attack would lose energy to his loss of concentration.

"Typhoon Blast!" yelled Mageon as he released the energy and the tension from his sword. A blast quickly shot out, quicker than the previous blast and much more powerful.

Would it hit her, or would she dodge it? Those were the only thoughts that resided within Mageon's mind as he waited to see what she would do.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: Gluttony was at your side while the blue energy was still firing. By the time you acknowledged her existence, though about it in the lengthy manner you did, then raise dyour sword to prepare to gain speed, her fan would have dug deep into your side and created a very, very painful wound.

If the wind chipped away at your sword, which is right in front of your face, it means the wind is at your and currently pummeling away at your body. You never stated that you moved away from the slicing wind at all, so is it acceptable to presume you are now on the ground crying in pain due to the arc of wind that struck your bleeding wound?

I shall make a post when I return from either school or work.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: Heh, sorry for my misinterpretation. I must have read it wrongly. With the Fast Lis ability, however, Mageon was able to move out of the side just slightly so that the blades of wind would chip away part of his skin in his shoulder and part of his sword, because as soon as Mageon activated the Fast Lis, his sword was held downwards, which I should have clarified during my post. So, it would make quite a bit of sense, that it would chip away at his sword and his shoulder. I will, however, inflict more damage to my character in the previous post, as if it cut his shoulder, it would have probably scraped his back. (I don't know if I really explained it that good)

EDITED: Previous Post.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: Out of morbid curiosity, how would your character know the Seven Sins directly? To my knowledge, they have never met. Though the Sins affect all sentient beings, who they physically meet is a far smaller category.

IC: Gluttony witnessed energy begin to build up in Mageon's blade. She new it would cause extreme pain if it were to hit her and wa well aware of the vast power behind it. Yet, her smile never faltered. Her giggling continued through her grin,, her eyes glancing playfully at Mageon. She knew the mage was already losing energy. The blast earlier had taken quite a bit of energy to perform, while the spell he just cast upon himself required a vast majority of energy to complete. She could sense his weakness. She could sense his strength faltering.

Poor boy.

Gluttony began to fantasize about devouring this lad. He would taste delicious. Such a variety of techniques would prove to be a most tantalizing spice. She licked her lips hungrily as her gaze was fixed upon Mageon and his blade. Blue energy began to form at the tip of his blade, undoubtedly a sign that his attack was about to be let loose.

At the very notion of being shot at, Gluttony took to the skies. The blue orb of energy soared underneath her airborne body, travelling off into nothingness. As she flew through the air in her graceful leap, Gluttony let out a powerful crescent strike of wind. It travelled vertically, spreading around her in a vertical circle. As she fell to the ground, she ordered the air to cushion her fall. A quick spin let loose a horizontal circle of slicing air, which when used with the vertical strike she launched moments ago, would create a nigh-omni directional attack.

Unfortunately for Mageon, Gluttony was not yet done with her assault. Though her right hand held a glistening fan, her left was free. She clasped her pointer and middle fingers together, directing their tips at Mageon's heart. Childish laughter bubbled up from her throat as her next attack took place. Air quickly formed literal bullets at her fingertips, then shot off towards Mageon's heart. They moved quickly and, like the wind itself, were completely invisible. They moved silently, any noise they made being obscured by the rushing winds of Gluttony's crescent arcs. Moving to the side would not help Mageon escape Gluttony's arc, nor would jumping up accomplish a similar feat. Not moving at all would subject Mageon to Gluttony's small bullets of air. He was trapped and, unless he could figure some clever escape, would feel but a small, painful facet of the Vice's truly potent power.

She would so enjoy feasting on his heart.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: Mageon is a multiverse traveler. He's been to Hagaren, and faced the sins directly, although their energies differ vastly, it had about some similarity to it, making him assume that it was one of the Seven Sins.

ic:

Mageon found his blast to be unsuccessful unfortunately, but a small feeling made him feel that her attacks weren't over. Although, it suddenly turned quite, on basic instinct, Mageon felt like running, but his body didn't want to. His challenger had dodged his attack, though however, her attack wasn't over as he suddenly felt an overwhelming pain come over him. He wasn't sure if it was from his previous pain or if it was from a current attack that she let out.

His eyes started to roll-up, but ceased after his body's instinct acted upon itself. He looked from side to side to see that he was blocked by an arc of cresent-shaped air-like substance. Could air or wind make something that big? This was inhumane, well according to Mageon who had no experience fighting a sin alone. Although, in the past the mystic human had faced sins together, he had never faced them alone, which would apparently be his downfall.

Mageon gripped tightly his sword and thought the encantation of "Yoru" in his mind, which in turn made his sword ot the size of a giant shield. He looked around, and suddenly a big impact hit his shield, unexpectedly. His sword was slightly dented, as Mageon saw the impact. It's as if some bullets hit it. Who shot bullets, though?

"What..the? How..the? Wait. I used Yoru, and made my sword the size of a shield which I was holding right in front of me to look behind to see if you were going to launch an attack. Then, I hear some bullet-like objects hitting my sword, yet I see no bullets. Wait, did..you just? Never mind, how the hell was I that lucky? Right timing, I guess," said Mageon surprised that he unintentionally shielded himself from a potentially dangerous attack. Mageon frowned at the look of his sword as he saw how damaged it had gotten. It had gotten chipped and was dented in sporadic parts. It all happened so fast. Encanting Yoru quickly in his mind, his sword getting hit with a potentially dangerous attack and being dented. How did he do it?

That was a big mystery. His opponent seemed to have launched an invisible bullet-like attack without bullets. His assumption was that it was comprised of air, as his opponent used air and wind to her advantage. He could not move to the left nor could he jump up or that arch would have a drastic effect on him. He changed his sword ot normal size. "I guess she was hoping that I'd get hit by that or move and get hurt. Luck is not going to win me this battle, so I have to think more strategically. She sends out blasts that I probably can't see because of the wind and the lack of light. Wait! I got it! I'm so stupid. I should've thought of it earlier. Since there's not much light in this area, I can use my Dark Blast. Therefore, she can't see the blast, and if she can sense it, she must be one tough cookie," thought Mageon

Mageon quickly formed dark energy around his sword and released it. It was hardly noticeable. It was sent towards his opponent, however, Mageon consumed a bit of the dark energy. He couldn't keep sending these blasts however, otherwise, he'd go beserk and be consumed by the darkness, which was something that he was morally against.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc; The Homunculi in Hagaren were NOT the Seven Sins. They were merely named after them. The Seven Sins you are facing now are the exact same Vices that plague the mind of every sentient being to ever exist. They are on a bit of a higher level than the Homunculi. It is not the lack of light that causes wind to be invisible. It is the fact that it is wind and air, and due to its nature, invisible.

IC: The boy's weapon was breaking. It was of gold, as malleable an element as they come. Simply marvelous. Gluttony would put such a quality to good use. Her eyes moved to every hole the riddled the boy's weapon, wandering over the missing pieces and indentations. Such a weapon might prove to be rather delicious, perhaps almost as succulent as the boy who wielded it.

But for now, Gluttony would have to kill the boy before she actually ingested him. It was a matter of little difficulty. Gluttony drew her second fan, sliding open the steel weapon with a metallic ring. The black roses that were etched along both fans were nigh impossible to see in the light. She had planned her next move, orchestrated an entire series of events within her mind. All it needed was proper timing, the opprotune moment to set everything into action.

It seemed as though Mageon was more than open to allowing such an event to take place. Gluttony's hold over the wind and air allowed her to sense some form of energy moving towards her. Vision was hardly needed when any motion of air molecules could tell her just as much as sight. With the speed she so enjoyed and others feared, Gluttony moved in a wide semi-circle away form the blasts of energy. She felt it course past her, harmlessly missing her.

Her plan was now put into place. With a simple motion of her fans, Gluttony caused wind and air to stream into every crack in Mageon's sword. Air filled every tiny hole, slid through every crevice. As more air pumped into the weapon, Gluttony willed it to expand. Since gold was a realtively soft and malleable element, the wind she had forced into the weapon would cause the weapon itself to burst and shatter. The boy would be left without a weapon, and without a hope.

ooc: Short, sweet, to the point. I have to go to work now.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: Sorry. I was real busy on Friday and Saturday. I'll get a post up by Today.

ic:

Mageon examined his sword which was starting to pump. This girl really wanted to destroy his weapon. His palms were shaking as the harder the air forced itself into the sword. It was truly unbelievable. In a matter of seconds, his hand vibrated faster and faster. The force being pushed against the sword was just tremendous. At this rate, if he didn't do something his sword was going to explode. Right after, he contemplated his thought, the sword he once saw as the most valuable treasure, was shattered into many small little shards as he held on to the grip of the now stick-sword. Tears started to well up in his eyes. His eyes were bloodshot red, and something inside of him told him not to worry. Power gathered to him like nothing that had been seen before.

"You will pay for destroying my Gold Sword. I promise you that!" shouted Mageon as his eyes rolled to a white color. He let out a large sinister grin, he certainly wasn't the person he was before. It was as if the sword was his equalizer between light and dark, but now that it was destroyed, the balance that was enveloped in his body was spun out of control. His emotions were mixed, and soon all he thought about was his mind as the most valuable thing.

The incredible imbalance between light and darkness added to the supressed power of Mageon. He levitated the shards of his swords at will. He sent the sharp shards towards his opponent who seemed pretty satisfied at the sight of his destroyed sword. He then used the technique "Yoru" to change the size of the shards to a cube with the bottom dimension missing so that it would trap her and not make her escape. All this was done in a matter of seconds. Mageon, then, powered up some of the shards of his sword with Typhoon Blasts.

If she were to escape from these, he would immediately sends those mini, yet powerful Typhoon Blasts from the shards of his sword that were scattered all across the floor. It was tremendous. He never knew he had full power of his sword, or for that matter that his sword still had its spirit in tact, even after being exploded. It was like he learned a new technique. He grabbed a small shard off the floor, and used the "Yoru" technique the shape and size it to the sword's former shape and placed it one top of the empty socket that stood there. Mageon was also surprised that his sword's handle wasn't destroyed, but of course, it was made of the most durable substance out there, without Mageon's recognition to that.

"Showtime," said Mageon as he got ready for the Last Resort attack.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Fool.

It was the only though to pass through Gluttony's mind as shards of broken gold flew towards her in a brilliant cloud of shining pieces. Evidently, this child was blind to some of the higher reaches of Gluttony's powers. It seemed as though she would have to instruct him on how to properly die. It was simply rude for someone to be so irritatingly attached to life.

With a loud, booming, noise, Gluttony willed the air between Mageon and herself to simply push down. It followed her orders and, with extreme pressure, immediately forced itself down as well as nigh anything beneath it. Namely, the sword shards. Each and every one was imbedded deep within the arena upon which the two combatants stood, situated so very far into the holes they made that moving them out was, quite simply, impossible. Gluttony never moved from her position, her smile never leaving her face.

The poor boy.

A rather malicious thought formed within Gluttony's twisted mind. That trick had worked very well against the sword. It had exploded very nicely, and dare she say, beautifully. Maybe, just maybe, it would work once more. She would try that little technique once again. If it worked, Mageon would die and Gluttony would have a lovely little soup made from his innards.

Her childish smile shifted into a sadistic grin. Her eyes, once filled the innocent humor, became crazed and clouded by unsatiable hunger. Her giggle no longer bubbled with the light-hearted glee of childhood, but rather echoed with an unnervingly malevolent tone. Upon her silent command, air began to rush towards every orifice and pore in Mageon's body.

He would die.

It would be messy.

It would be glorious.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
As he powered up his Last Resort technique, he quickly saw the malicious look on the face of the maniacal girl. He looked in horror as he saw the sword shards being squashed down by pressurized air. The thought of him almost being crushed by it, was just horrendous. He held in the Last Resort technique, and quickly concentrated his power as the air that seemingly made his sword explode him approached him. How did he sense that? He didn't, it was a feeling due to the even more maniacal look on his opponent's face. It was basically a guarantee that if he did not move, he would be exploded into bits and pieces which the girl would maliciously chow down, which in the mind of Mageon was very uncanny. Mageon was going to create a spirit clones of himself, and would transfer his very entity into one of them, so that his body would just be a clone that would die naturally after being destroyed.

"SPIRIT CLONE!" yelled Mageon at the top of his lungs as he created 5 spirit clones. One was at a designated spot he concentrated on, another behind the girl, another behind Mageon, another one in the middle of the air wave, and lastly, one in a spot to the side of the girl where he was concealed, and away from the whole comotion. Mageon transfered his entity into the clone that was in the side of the girl that he was concealed.

Mageon watched as his Spirit Clone exploded and the satisfying look on the hungry girl's face. It was funny to Mageon. This girl was a freak. She was'nt human and he knew it. That is why he had to think even more out of the box, otherwise, his life would be the one that was in danger.

One thing that surrounded Mageon's mind was that he could not lose this battle. This wasn't a noble battle, where you shake hands and or help each other in the end. This battle was a battle of life or death, something he hoped that Amara would be the receiving end of. He powered up a Dark Blast, from the grown shard of his sword. This blast was something that could not be seen, something that could not even be sensed, due to the lack of light.

"Fool. It isn't me that will lose the match. It will be you. Come to your senses, and know what a true winner is," said Mageon under his voice as he released the blast. If she had escaped, he would commend her for that. After all, it was nearly impossible to escape.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: My apologies, but you are dead. I shall explain why in an RP post.

Gluttony's smiled only widened at the sound of Mageon's words. He was foolish, arrogant, and ignorant. He truly believed he could win this fight. What nonsense!

"I've already won. You can't escape the wind and air. "

It was true. Wherever Mageon went in this battle, there was air. Therefore, Gluttony always had a weapon and air was always pouring into Mageon's pores. Simply by taking the time to create the clones and speak, Mageon had sealed his fate and that of all his clones. It was inevitable now. He would die in a bloddy spray of bones and flesh, as would all of his creations.

Gluttony felt the dark energy hurtling towards her, sensed it push away air molecules in its path. She merely moved to the side once more, her speed easily allowing her to move away from the Dark Blast and the soon-dead clones. She launched no further attack, made no second strike. The boy had effectively killed himself and all his clones.

"You're done, boy. You are finished, as are all of your mindless copies."

ooc: Yes it is short. What can you expect when your death is certain?

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: I guess my death is inevitable. You won, unless you want judges (which really wasn't the premise of this match The Judge part....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back