• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
In BBS im thinking there will be the cgi and then there will be like a cutscene or two that intruduces the story and each of the characters. then you'll pick a character and another short cgi will occur of the character in that beginning stain-glass thingy then you'll go through the turtorial of that character then the story presumes of that character.

THIS IS JUST A RUF SKETCH-UP OF I THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE!!!!!
FLAME AND DISCUSS!!!!!!!!

αsiя

space coke
I think that when you turn on the PSP the menu screen pops up
you go to story mode
you pick either Terra,Ven, or Aqua
Then you pick your difficulty
Then you see the opening for that certain character (if they have different ones)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummm no that would be crap >.>
i go with what asir said

peachie

I think that when you turn on the PSP the menu screen pops up
you go to story mode
you pick either Terra,Ven, or Aqua
Then you pick your difficulty
Then you see the opening for that certain character (if they have different ones)

I think they all have the same opening scene because...
Dengeki September 2009 said:
-- The story will start out with the three of them together, which will continue until a certain point where you'll have to choose a character. After that you'll have to play until that scenario is finished.

/>ex+er

Uh..."peachie"...I think you're wrong.

-The story will start out with the three of them together, which will continue until a certain point where you'll have to choose a character. After that you'll have to play until that scenario is finished.

Nomura said that you can start with any scenario and can change midway through playing a scenario. You don't have to complete a scenario to play another...where did you hear that?

Radon

mofo
No he said that like waaaaay back when the game was first announced. Obviously he changed his mind since then. Oh and Peachie got that from an interview with Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back