• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opposition to the theory that King Mickey's keyblade is Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

I don't think that Mickey's Keyblade is darkness. On the contrary, I think it is the Keyblade of Light. My proof is that he found it behind the door to darkness, and you must remember that even in the darkest hearts, there is always a light. And The keyblade was the light within the darkness in the Door to Darkness. So, I think that Sora has the keyblade of Darkness (it IS mostly silver/grey, which is just a lighter form of ebonite/black...

Eh. I got to cut this short. I am at school and the bell just rang to end lunch xx;

Oracle

Well, Light is usually considered White/Gold, while Darkness is considered to be black

I kind of rushed when the bell went, but now I am back... They are just watching a movie that I have seen 10 times over (Remember the Titans)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
It's already been confirmed that Mickey only wields the power of light. the end. case closed.

Actually, Mickey uses the power of both Light and Dark, and it is beleived that he weilds the Keyblade of Darkness, because in Kingdom Hearts: Final mix, he told Riku that he found the keyblade for that side of the door, which is the Realm of Darkness

xeanhort's ghost

i will have to go with the muffin man mickey did get the keyblade from the realm of darkness so it is very likely that it is the keyblade of darkness

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
End of R/R in COM he stated that he wanted to walk the road of Twilight with Riku, to weild both Light and Dark, back to back.

Just because he hasn't used any dark powers doesn't mean he doesn't have them. Darkness makes you strong, just because Mickey isn't shooting purple fire doesn't mean that part of his strength isn't coming from Darkness

Hot_Chocolate

i think that he does have the keyblade to darkness which means sora has the keyblade to light. and riku chose the path to dawn in com so that means hiskeyblade is inbetween. remember in khone the voice at the begining of the game said u will open the door to the light to sora. there is proff he weilds the key to the light. and mickey holds the dark one because he got it from the relm of darkness.
but remeber kairi's keyblade. what do u think that could be?

xeanhort's ghost

i have no idea what kairi's keyblade is it could be she can wield one just because she is one of the princess of heart in kh1 the POH made a keyblade with thier hearts i don't know just a guess

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
TheMuffinMan said:
Actually, Mickey uses the power of both Light and Dark, and it is beleived that he weilds the Keyblade of Darkness, because in Kingdom Hearts: Final mix, he told Riku that he found the keyblade for that side of the door, which is the Realm of Darkness

Thats right

Squirrel

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so maybe king mickeys keyblade is dark kingdm key

One-Winged-Angel

Squirrel said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so maybe king mickeys keyblade is dark kingdm key

When was that stated? The only reason I had thought there was two Twilight Towns was because Ansem the Wise made the second Twilight Town out of data to hold Roxas in while Sora awakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back