• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

there arent MP orbs wit roxas becuz roxas doesnt learn magic.... you get magic wit sora only

Destiniesdoor

I think it's because if Nobodies dropped Dive orbs and HP orbs it would be too easy to level up other forms. I bet they wanted it to be that Nobodies could ONLY upgrade Final Form, and to make End of the World harder, because it only restors MP, no HP.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Allow me to explain.

Roxas does not use magic when you play as him. Ever. THus, he has no need for MP orbs and as such, does not recieve them upon the defeat of a Nobody.

Sora does, in fact, use magic. Although he does not use it at first, Donald does, effectively making it useful for the white creatures to drop MP orbs. Also, as all Nobodies seem to be programmed to drop MP orbs, it makes sense that the ones in Twilight should be no exception. Although unable to use it upon his first visit, Sora is able to use magic on his second visit to Twlight Town, thus making thd rop of MP orbs necessary.

Now shut up, stop complaining and go outside. A matter like that has no importance in life and as such, should not be brought up unless absolutely necessary.

In a preemptive answer to your most likely ensuing "Why are you being so mean" complaint, you strike me as an idiotic n00b who deserves no respect. As such, you will receive none from me. Prove yourself to me, and we will see just how worthy of respect you may, or may not, be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back