• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org 13 - Number 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ive been goin over everything ive seen about Xigbar, and ive noticed a couple of things:

-Pointed Ears
-Yellow Eye(s)

Usually from wat has been seen from KH, people with yellow eyes had submitted to the darkness...and that they were a major villain of the main character(s). So wat im wondering, is did TAV encounter Braig in their journeys...and also how he knows so much bout the keyblade, and the heroes from before.

also, i noticed that wen each member faded away, their weapons wud disappear before them and thats how they wud know they wud fade...but ive been watching Xigbar's death, and his weapon does not disappear before him.

So wat im wondering is, does he have a bigger part in the story then we know of...and will he be mentioned in later games.

leave feedback, i wud appreciate it...im still a little new so i know theres already stuff bout Xigbar...and im just another somebody to add on to it.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The theories are back did you if you shave his head he looks like MX?

On a side note.
He did meet them...
The scar and stuff is probably for design.
He is a sniper you know...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

On a side note.
He did meet them...

ya i know lol...he does look like MX, but i dont believe him 2 be.

P

path to light91

On a side note.
He did meet them...

Im dumb for asking this but what does him being a sniper have to do with anything?

slmcknett

His past is apparenty pretty important because it's implied it is in 358/2 Days. He's one of the most important Organization characters.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
ya, theres already a thread bout Braig bein DS....and if ur goin to talk bout that then go to that thread...there r no physical characteristics between them...and DS is 2 short to be Braig.

Amulet

Everyone! I know the true secret that Xigbar is hiding..!
My mother's cousin works at SE so I was able to watch a video from BBS on my iPod Touch that has a camera and microphone!

BRAIG IS AN ELF THAT ANSEM TOOK FROM ANOTHER WORLD TO STUDY!

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Im dumb for asking this but what does him being a sniper have to do with anything?

The scar and eye pacth are probably for emphasis for him being a sniper
Ie: how a sniper is handicap by one eye.

Mr_Burble

Well, I just logged on because the thing about his title relates to a german opera.

"Xigbar's title in both English and Japanese is a reference to the opera Der Freischütz. "The Freeshooter" and "Madan no Shashu" are the common translations of the German title into English and Japanese, respectively. A Freischütz is a marksman who obtains seven magical bullets through a deal with the devil; the first six (so-called "free bullets") completely follow the Freischütz's will, allowing him to shoot at marks that would be otherwise impossible to hit. However, the seventh bullet is controlled by the devil."

- Xigbar - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship (Warning, may have spoilers)
EDIT: Interestingly enough, each of his guns have 6 pin-thingies. I believe when he connects his gun and/or does that big whitish bullet thing, it counts as his seventh. Though this may have nothing to do with his connection, I find that interesting.

Last edited:

brodyblackout

Well, I just logged on because the thing about his title relates to a german opera.

"Xigbar's title in both English and Japanese is a reference to the opera Der Freischütz. "The Freeshooter" and "Madan no Shashu" are the common translations of the German title into English and Japanese, respectively. A Freischütz is a marksman who obtains seven magical bullets through a deal with the devil; the first six (so-called "free bullets") completely follow the Freischütz's will, allowing him to shoot at marks that would be otherwise impossible to hit. However, the seventh bullet is controlled by the devil."

- Xigbar - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship (Warning, may have spoilers)

woah thats pretty rad (25 characters)

Mr_Burble

woah thats pretty rad (25 characters)

Yeah, like I said, it may turn out having nothing to do with his past, but it could lead to something about him. He may have been a fallen keyblade master or something. He seems to have a history with VAT, from what I can tell. I speculate that perhaps he lot his eye while doing something that involved VAT. It's possible.

Off Topic: BTW, I notice you're from WV. That's my home state. I'm in GA now, but glad to see that someone else on the internet actually is from that little known state.

Back on Topic: He kinda sorta does look like MX, though I don't think they're the same person or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back