• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ORG. Battles a little tough

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well i beat Xaldin on my first try, Demyx on my 3rd jus cuz i didnt kill the water clones in time...and now im at Xigbar...i got him to a bar and a half but failed. I was out all day yesterday so ill give him another go now ...

The M.C.

JTTW
woah, you guyds must be far. im only at beast's castle, but i went to muland's world first. but at least im not speeding throught it. in not saying u guys are either though. just saying.

im on proud mode and i had trouble with demyx because of the water things, xigbar, and xemnas final form

kh_deathrider

i lost to demyx 2 times cause i didnt kill the water clones and time. i beat all the other org. members first try tho

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
On Proud... Most were easy. I died against Xigbar once, becuase I went into Anti-Form by accident. I ment to do a Limit but hit Drive. Xaldin I died against and had Mickey save me. Other then that, it was all pretty easy.

BULLETPROOF

they are the only hard bosses in the game all the disney villains are easy, and sephiroth doesnt count cuz he's optional
im playing on proud mode for sure now

yeah, for me luxord and saix were easier than crap, also i thought xaldin was easy but everyone else says he is hard

Xigbar is the hard one. Demyx is hard if you don't know the exact stuff you need to do. I got Xigbar down to his 2nd to last bar.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They were indeed hard. Probably because they are after all the main villians in the game. The hardest ones were Demyx, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Xemnas( who by the way was the best boss in the game and one of the best bosses in gaming history in my opinion. That whole battle between him, Sora, and Riku was epic).

ordaXjn

i also believe that the ORG members were tough but i think out of all of them Xaldin is the hardest because i had no clue how to dodge that beam he shoots at u, at first

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
I beat the game at 4 a.m this morning and altough the Xenmas boss wasnt that hard i gotta say it was AWSOME probaly the best boss fight ever!!!!

Legato2471

I had trouble with Xaldin and Demyx, but I only actually lost once to Xaldin. The battles aren't too difficult if you level up a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back