• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organazation payback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

Hi in kingdom hearts 2 i know it says every org member is dead apart from axel and diz but it would be cool if they like came back and i could fight them in the kingdom hearts fighting scheme again because in CoM i really thought i couldnt kick there ass good enough by using cards... and think of them in 3D that would be sweet :D

kumagaro

That woud be cool to see them in 3-d. Also I could fight them without those stupid cards I hated it.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It would be cool, but might never happen. They did go to the void, so they may never be seen again, sadly. Fighting them on the PS2 would be better.. :)

mirasaki

It seems very possible. I mean you can't kill Ansem. Sheesh, he's like freakin' darkness. And dead. But then again, the mere idea of people coming back to life is ridiculous and overused. I mean SURE the annoying enemies can do it, but why can't YOU?! (well, I guess in Zelda...but I didn't count redoing a game over on kingdom hearts as being revived) But yeah, I have been wondering what Zexion would be using as a weapon for some time now. Plus I really wanna hear how badly they'll do the voice for Vexen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back