• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenSoraRoxas?

All right. If Xehanort (Xemnas) had a nobody and a heartless, and Sora had a nobody and heartless (well he actually became the heartless), then what ever happened to the heartless of all the members of organazation 13's original selves? Does that mean there are super powerful heartless like Ansem: the seeker of darkness running around? I doubt that they just became shadows and other weak heartless. And if I am missing something, sorry.:23:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless is an exception among exceptions. One of a kind.

As for the other Heartless, we don't really know what happened to them or what kind of Heartless they are, we don't know how much darkness they had in their hearts.

Nobody in human form =/= super powerful Heartless.

An example is Sora. He made a shadow Heartless because he didn't have much darkness in his heart.

More darkness in your heart = stronger your Heartless is.

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist

With that logic, the XIII members could be any Heartless of any strength, depending on how much darkness they had in them. The better ones would be weaker and the eviler ones would have stronger ones.

KHBassist

With that logic, the XIII members could be any Heartless of any strength, depending on how much darkness they had in them. The better ones would be weaker and the eviler ones would have stronger ones.
The way I see it is that we most likely destroyed their heartless along the way, so i dont think we've seen the last of the apprentices quite yet...

slmcknett

the only org. members that i can see as having a strong boss-level heartless would be xaldin, saix, larxene, and maybe vexen. the latter two for being so sadistic and menacing, and the former two because of their high ranking of authority and their cold demeanor towards everyone.

VenSoraRoxas?

Xehanort's Heartless is an exception among exceptions. One of a kind.

As for the other Heartless, we don't really know what happened to them or what kind of Heartless they are, we don't know how much darkness they had in their hearts.

Nobody in human form =/= super powerful Heartless.

An example is Sora. He made a shadow Heartless because he didn't have much darkness in his heart.

That means that since a nobody had to have a strong heart it was either strong in light (like sora's) or darkness. And a doubt too many organization members had hearts of light, so they probably have strong heartless (roxas an exception).

Last edited:

kurokitsunefang

i wud agree that demyx would make a wimpy heartless----> however, those who wished to overthrow the Org. XIII would be uber heartless. Dont't get me started on Saix or Xaldin

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That means that since a nobody had to have a strong heart it was either strong in light (like sora's) or darkness. And a doubt too many organization members had hearts of light, so they probably have strong heartless (roxas an exception).
Just because they're in the organization, it doesn't really mean there evil, but yes, the majority of them probably had strong Heartless(Saix probably did - his eyes are yellow)
The way I see it is that we most likely destroyed their heartless along the way, so i dont think we've seen the last of the apprentices quite yet...
But they'll probably be weaker Heartlesses, no matter.

Though if you are Another Report, they will come back...well, Xehanort at least.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i wud agree that demyx would make a wimpy heartless----> however, those who wished to overthrow the Org. XIII would be uber heartless. Dont't get me started on Saix or Xaldin

Larxene would probably have a strong heartless too. ( damn she was a real evil bitch )

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah, they all have heartless. How powerful that Heartless is depends on how much darkness they had in their hearts. Some, say Demyx for example, might not have had a great deal of darkness. Others, like Xigbar or Saix, would have a greater amount of darkness, resulting in a far stronger Heartless. We may have beaten them already; we may not. Seeing as how Ansem SoD and Sora are the only two beings to ever have a human shape while still being a heart, there's no way to tell whether or not we've beaten their Heartless until they show up in KH3 as whole beings.

Blackwaltz25

The other thing to take into account is that there's only 5 choices of Heartless (that we know of) they could be:

Shadow
Neo Shadow
Darkball
Invisible
Darkside

These are the true Heartless, the ones without emblems, so that helps narrow things down a bit. So here's what I think they'd turn out to be:

Xemnas: Ansem
Xigbar:Darkball
Xaldin:Neo Shadow
Vexen:Darkball
Lexaus:Neo Shadow
Zexion:Invisible
Saix:Invisible
Axel:Neo Shadow
Demyx:Shadow
Luxord:Darkball
Marluxia:Darkside
Larxene:Darkside
Roxas:Shadow

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
The other thing to take into account is that there's only 5 choices of Heartless (that we know of) they could be:

Shadow
Neo Shadow
Darkball
Invisible
Darkside

ooo, you make a good point. never heard that before although it's definitely true i think. although i dont agree with your matching choices haha.

Blackwaltz25

Though you don't have to a true Heartless to have a strong Nobody.
Actually you do because the Soldiers and Rhapsodies are Emblems (homemade Heartless) and they were made by Xehanort's Heartless so the members of the Organization would actually have true Heartless beacuase it was before XH/Ansem was created.

Smartguy1028 said:
just realized.....roxas' heartless was Sora. was he not?
No Sora was Roxas' Somebody.

Sora>Somebody
Sora's Shadow>Heartless
Roxas>Nobody

As the best way I can put it.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If I remember correctly if an Emblem Heartless turns you into a Heartless, that's the Heartless you turn into.(I might be spitting out BS though)

The orginial organization plus Roxas had true Heartless. We don't know about the others, since they turned into Heartless after Xehanort did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back