• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13, not 14!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
B: They were not a whole nobody.
I believe you mean real or actual.

i know why, cuz roxas hadnt joined yet so there was 12 then she joined and it was 13, she then quits(or dies) and it goes back to 12 untill roxas joins wen they change it to 13.

She joins after Roxas.
Deaths dont affect the numbers.

M

Marluxia.light

(I'm very sorry. I let myself burst..Sorry.)
Well. If it was changed after Roxas joined, yet, members died, then they had more members, then the new member joined, it obviously is so, because this member either, A: Him/her didn't stay that long or B: They were not a whole nobody.

That 14th member might not be a nobody(JUST SAYING) so then when xemnas found out. He let her go. But I'm going to wait until it comes............

A

Audo

i know why, cuz roxas hadnt joined yet so there was 12 then she joined and it was 13, she then quits(or dies) and it goes back to 12 untill roxas joins wen they change it to 13.
Roxas joins before she does.
Xemnas announces her as the XIVth Member.
When someone dies, they dont get replaced.

Gabo

That 14th member might not be a nobody(JUST SAYING) so then when xemnas found out. He let her go. But I'm going to wait until it comes............

I don't think a Somebody would be able to join the Order without Xemnas knowing.

And I seriously doubt he'd ever just let a member go.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Xemnas wouldn't just let her go, he'd most likely take her heart to add to his Kingdom Hearts, and to put another nobody under his dominion. Common sense.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
she was banished for whatever she did, so they fused her into armor, and forgot about her, but Xemnas realized she was needed, so he sent her to the past in some portal, and then Aqua found the armor and put in on, then she was taken over...

.Oji

赤いテキスト
As we have already learned, despite there being a new member added to Organization XIII during 358 Days/2, the name does not change to Organization XIV. I've seen various reasons for why this may be on the forums but no one thread dedicated to it (Recently anyways). Why do you think the name wasn't changed?

Discuss?

The XIVth member isn't a nobody, I believe. Her whole get-up is just a mere ruse.

She had her little motives for joining the Org.XIII -- motives which seems to revolve around Roxas and perhaps Xemnas. She ultimately led Roxas out of the Org, and I think she's somehow connected with the armor in the Room of Sleep. I'm not saying she's Aqua, though -- she's probably connected to her, if anything.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
she was banished for whatever she did, so they fused her into armor, and forgot about her, but Xemnas realized she was needed, so he sent her to the past in some portal, and then Aqua found the armor and put in on, then she was taken over...

No. Just, no. Time travel isn't possible in the KH series. End of story.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

First, that's the most stupidest thing I've ever here. Second, it would be impossible for Xemnas to send her to the past unless he had some sort of time-traveling power.

Gabo

The XIVth member isn't a nobody, I believe. Her whole get-up is just a mere ruse.

She had her little motives for joining the Org.XIII -- motives which seems to revolve around Roxas and perhaps Xemnas. She ultimately led Roxas out of the Org, and I think she's somehow connected with the armor in the Room of Sleep. I'm not saying she's Aqua, though -- she's probably connected to her, if anything.

I don't understand how a Somebody wouldn't be able to trick their way into the Order.
Obviously there must be something distinguishing them from others.
Thats why Xigbar had to go out to search for new members. I doubt anyone would come to Xemnas asking to join.
Especially since ninety nine percent of people who became a Nobody wouldn't know what they were.

I'm thinking she is a Nobody.
If she isn't then I feel Xemnas must know she's not a Nobody and have some reason for adding her to the Order.

No. Just, no. Time travel isn't possible in the KH series. End of story.

With the exception of Timeless River, but I don't find that to be important.

M

Marluxia.light

I don't understand how a Somebody wouldn't be able to trick their way into the Order.
Obviously there must be something distinguishing them from others.
Thats why Xigbar had to go out to search for new members. I doubt anyone would come to Xemnas asking to join.
Especially since ninety nine percent of people who became a Nobody wouldn't know what they were.

I'm thinking she is a Nobody.
If she isn't then I feel Xemnas must know she's not a Nobody and have some reason for adding her to the Order.

With the exception of Timeless River, but I don't find that to be important.

Doesn't Xigbar look for new member's. In kh2 final mix where he and zexion was talking zexion said
"You should be looking for new member's instead of eassdropping". So no- one can enter the org.13

A

Audo

Doesn't Xigbar look for new member's. In kh2 final mix where he and zexion was talking zexion said
"You should be looking for new member's instead of eassdropping". So no- one can enter the org.13
That's what AsYrsGoBy said....

Gabo

That's what AsYrsGoBy said....

Not only did I say that, but I said that in the same thing he quoted!
XD

trip6996

maybe the 14th member had a timed life spand , so knowing she was going to die they didnt change the name

A

Audo

maybe the 14th member had a timed life spand , so knowing she was going to die they didnt change the name
This isn't Harry Potter...
Plus they are Nobodies, they don't even exist.
The only way they "die" is if someone kills them. They don't age eiither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back