• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 O.C Rp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixela

Sixela sat on the sofa, snoring loud as a bear, when she heard yelling that woke her up. Standing over her was Saix, screaming at her to go on her mission. She yawned and then responded "Can't I go tomorrow? Or in three weeks?" This enraged Saix. He tried calming down, but it didn't work... he picked me up, opened a portal and threw me in.
I showed up in twilight town. I saw someone running around looking scared and confused, so I figured I knew who it was. "Hi Demyx." I said approaching him. "Six, you gotta help me! I was fighting the giant heartless then it disappeared and I can't find it!" He screeched. "Well where was it?" I asked him. "Uh, I don't know... Roxas and I were in the woods and... uh..." He said. "Gosh Demyx don't wet yourself! So where is Roxas?" I asked him. "Well, I'm not sure." He said. "Well let's find Roxas, then we can find the heartless." I said to him. "Okay." He said then calmed down. "He's such an idiot..." I thought to myself. "So where were you and Roxas?" I asked him again. "Uh... The Mansion! That's it!" He said. "Well let's check the mansion" I said. "Hey guys" Roxas said walking up to us. "Roxas!" Demyx yelled and grabbed him. "I thought you were gone forever!" He screamed. "Uh, okay. I think the story was that you ditched me when you saw the heartless to go back and play your sitar." Roxas said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back