• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Or maybe the majority of the Organization of Xehanort is made up of Replicas that Xehanort split his heart into....? Or just filled with Darkness.

It would finally give them a purpose now. Since Xemnas said that not all the Organization members were fit enough to be Xehanort, so he started the Replica program as a means to replace the unfit members.

There's still the Riku in Prankster's Paradise that showed up for the one scene only and didn't say anything. He was wearing a black coat, and from that scene you get the memoir of CoM, so since you only get Memoirs from encountering people from the game they are in, it seems to me that that is Repliku. And there's nothing saying that he couldn't possibly be one of the 13. I mean they went and did time travel, so even if he did die in CoM, he probably could've been taken out of the time and brought ahead like all the rest.

Dilan and Even aren't, they returned to the RoL. I believe it was also said that none of the Apprentices actually became Xehanort, besides Braig and Xehanort of course.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
could riku replic be a vessel, can a clone be a vessel.
I think Even is too weak to become one for MX however dilan seem like a better canidate

Dragonsblight

could riku replic be a vessel, can a clone be a vessel.
I think Even is too weak to become one for MX however dilan seem like a better canidate

Although he is a replica, he is a real person with a real heart. He is a replica of riku, but he is not like the real riku, he is his own self, so yes he eliglible to be one of the 13.

Epic_Finale722

A wielder is usually classified as someone who passed the ceremony and has summoned a keyblade for the first time.

Yen Sid says she can wield one. Or rather "He heard she can wield a Keyblade" Yen Sid is no fool and no liar. If she can't now she will be able to soon because there would be no other reason to show that scene.

I have no idea whether she'll be one of the 7 protectors, but she almost certainly can wield a Keyblade.

djam2410

and where are you getting this bs from?

its not B.S ; its in the same scene that Lea awakens in Xehanorts office; it shows those two on the ground still recovering; anybody that is in the Org 13 would have already been with MX

Samhain

Bronze Member
its not B.S ; its in the same scene that Lea awakens in Xehanorts office; it shows those two on the ground still recovering; anybody that is in the Org 13 would have already been with MX

again im saying its bs that youre saying braig and isa didnt turn back to their somebodies again. bs.

is that why Lea called Saix "Isa" instead of 'Saix'? its pretty obvious that Isa is a somebody again and the reason why Xehanort, Isa and Braig were not awaken is nt explained but i believe it deals with YMX time travel

Epic_Finale722

Very ambiguous. It's possible he was referring to how she has the potential to wield, or is able to borrow others' keyblades successfully.

Very ambiguous about why and when she can use a keyblade. But it all but shouts KAIRI WILL WIELD A KEYBLADE! Regardless of whether she could or couldn't before she will be able to soon.

In the video Yen Sid and Mickey are talking about how they still need more keyblade wielders to form the seven lights when Riku returns with Kairi and Yen Sid Mentions that he has heard she can wield the Keyblade. There wasn't even any mysterious gold text with a black background to signify the topic of the secret ending was changing. There have been several hints that Kairi can wield a Keyblade up to and including her using one.

I do find the scene where Riku gives her a keyblade very strange because Riku should not be able summon a second keyblade unless he has a second heart, but she should not be able to wield it unless she already had the ability to wield one. Maybe Riku Summoned her keyblade for her and handed it to her, but Nomura only knows how riku would know how to do that.

People think way too much into that scene in KH2. Destiny's Embrace is Kairi's Keyblade, not Riku's, whether he handed it to her or not. That is why Aqua got it after meeting her. The connections are there and Yen Sid pretty much says she can wield. Nomura wouldn't just put that in there to just say 'oh nevermind Kairi isn't a wielder after all' in the next game. Stop being ignorant and just accept the fact that she is a wielder now. Quit ignoring the blatantly obvious signs that are in front of you. Smh.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Very ambiguous about why and when she can use a keyblade. But it all but shouts KAIRI WILL WIELD A KEYBLADE! Regardless of whether she could or couldn't before she will be able to soon.

That's my argument lol. Well, we're on the same page, at least.

People think way too much into that scene in KH2. Destiny's Embrace is Kairi's Keyblade, not Riku's, whether he handed it to her or not.
'Cause it makes complete sense to call Kairi a wielder when she hasn't summoned a keyblade. We may as well call Roxas' Oblivion keyblade Riku's keyblade, since it supposedly represents him and he wielded it.

Maybe Riku gave her that keyblade, and now she technically has one. Maybe she figured out how to summon a keyblade by herself outside of the story. Unfortunately, we don't know. Nor has there been enough solid evidence to support either of those scenarios. Therefore, it'd be wise not to jump to conclusions like that. Case in point, people assuming Aqua was somehow "stuck" in the Chamber of Repose.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
People are still into that whole Riku "dual-wielded" thing?

Meh.

I'll just enjoy Kairi wielding her Destiny's Embrace when the time comes :cool:.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;6fQNCcYSClo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fQNCcYSClo&feature=g-u-u&context=G2610c7fFUAAAAAAAEAA[/video]
at 16:44 we see riku metting himself in an organization coat. For one we know that its not data riku. Funny how he says nothing there, its almost like if his presence added nothing to story at all. Also his eyes are still the pale blue, so no xheanort posesssion, i still believe in it being repliku.

Dragonsblight

'Cause it makes complete sense to call Kairi a wielder when she hasn't summoned a keyblade. We may as well call Roxas' Oblivion keyblade Riku's keyblade, since it supposedly represents him and he wielded it.

Maybe Riku gave her that keyblade, and now she technically has one. Maybe she figured out how to summon a keyblade by herself outside of the story. Unfortunately, we don't know. Nor has there been enough solid evidence to support either of those scenarios. Therefore, it'd be wise not to jump to conclusions like that. Case in point, people assuming Aqua was somehow "stuck" in the Chamber of Repose.

It is her keyblade, and as I said before if she could hold the keyblade without it dissapearing then she can wield a keyblade, it is blatantly obvious that she either is or will become a wielder so there is no point in arguing against it.

Nayru's Love

Awards
It is her keyblade, and as I said before if she could hold the keyblade without it dissapearing then she can wield a keyblade, it is blatantly obvious that she either is or will become a wielder so there is no point in arguing against it.

Except that wasn't my argument :/

I'll sum it down one more time: If you're going to jump to conclusions, make sure you can back it up. Even if you can, always know that there is ALWAYS room for error.

Dragonsblight

Except that wasn't my argument :/

I'll sum it down one more time: If you're going to jump to conclusions, make sure you can back it up. Even if you can, always know that there is ALWAYS room for error.

We all know that we could be wrong, but the evidence that we have right now points towards it.

Nayru's Love

Awards
We all know that we could be wrong, but the evidence that we have right now points towards it.

It points towards her being able to wield for sure in the future. Whether or not she can wield now (as in, summon it and all) is a different story.

flurryflames

With the confirmation of the new Organization and it's significance is definitely sprouting a bit of speculation on who exactly who is occupying the six other seats and who will fill the final one completing the 13 darkness. Old faces will no doubt return in more sinister matters along with new faces but as of this moment here is a list of old faces I wouldn't find surprising to being a member.

-Dilan-
Xaldin was loyal to the cause of acquiring Kingdom Hearts in the same matter and authority as Saix, despite the ranks. He stands by Xemnas in the interrogation of Axel, even threatening him in his displeasure of Axel's obvious grief on the order of exterminating Roxas. Xaldin again demonstrated a harsh tone over the ordeal of mimicking emotions among other members.
For a man who was merely a sentry before Org 13, he is very manipulative in controlling the darkness in hearts. Example would be his hypnosis on the Beast, utterly consuming him in his on Anger and despair- the very tactic Master Xehanort himself pulled when he tricked Terra in accepting the darkness.
Dilan was surprisingly absent after he awaken along with the others in Ansem's study. This may suggest a probability he has returned to Org 13. Another potential but subtle hint of his own Xehanorfication is that Xaldin's ears are pointy like Isa's and Braig's whereas his original state in BBS does not.

Advantage: Immensely powerful, ruthless, and loyal. Capable of control Dragoon Nobodies.

-Even-
Even never shy away on potential discoveries regarding the heart and his experiments proves as much. His loyalty may come from fear of Xemnas himself but genuinely speaking his experiments merits were always for the cause for Org 13 - he is responsible for the creation of Riku-Replica and Xion after all. A chance to return to Organization 13 would be a chance to continue his work with no quarrel of morality. There really isn't any physical or mental evidence of his own Xehanorfication but prime curiosity of the hearts compares greatly with Xehanort's.

Advantage: Experimentation of hearts than can lead to clones and other mechanisms.

-Riku (KH1)-
At the time before he sacrifice his heart to Ansem, he thought he was at the peek of his control over the darkness but was proven wrong by his defeat from Sora and disqualification of possessing the keyblade. He threw away his home, his friends, his own self conscious for the sake of power and became desperate to accepting any sources even fully opening his heart to darkness.
At the time he was suppose of be approached by Ansem, he would be approach by YMX with an offer to join the new organization which Riku would accept graciously. A prime evidence of this possibility was during Riku's trip inside Monstro he meets his KH1 self briefly with an Org coat before he departs.

Advantage: Control over the darkness and the heartless. Easily manipulated. An emotional battle trial for the real Riku.

-Vanitas-
Vanitas is the incarnation of Ven's darkness. What more can you say about his qualification of being one of the "13 darkness?" He IS darkness itself. A psychopath capable of producing hordes of unverse by his flagellant emotions alone. A evidence of his potential return is the very moment where he appears out of no where behind Young Xehanort about "hearts that don't belong to you."

Advantage: Keyblade Weider capable of summoning the Unverse.

-Terranort-
The man that started the heartless chaos. Despite all his memories being in oblivion his fascination of the heart and darkness leads him to the world's ultimate demise and pathway to his goals. More than likely the point in time where he receives the memory of being a keyblade wielder will be a proper point in recruiting him to fold.

Advantage: Keyblade Master and controller of Darkness, potentially the Guardian.

The other 6 could be the nobodies of Dilan, Luxord, Axel, Demyx, and so forth. Eventually we didn't know Saix was there because he looked indentical to the other Xeohanorts and we couldn't tell by the physhique of who was who. But when he went after Lea we saw a weapon in his hand and his face. Xenmas stated that they have two hearts or could so maybe he made those nobodies hearts out of the organization members that were defeated in KH 2. He already can use Xaldin, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, power weapon in that game and it would explain how he can still use them.

This would explain why he didn't seem that much worried about Lea interferring. Xeohanort didn't as much either. Briag though seem disturbed. Lea also got in the way of the power to save Sora by Xeohanort. This must mean something. Perhaps got affected.

Nobodies have the ablities to create clones so perhaps they can make manifestations of themselves and others as well. YMX, Xenmas, and Briag seem to make illusions or create dreams. So they could create more members with the ones that were killed off.

Xeohanort army we do know.

Xeohanort
Xenmas
Xeohanort SOD
Young Xeohanart
Xigbar
Saix

This one makes more sense with the others

Xaldin
Luxord
Axel
Demyx
Ventus
Terra Xeohanort
Can' think of other one except Replku or even Vexen. For all we know he never woke up or was still unstable.

One of the Xeohanorts mentions Xeohanorts of the past and the other organization members are from the past.

Luxord, Demyx and Axel have control over their own lesser nobodies as well besides Saix and Xaldin and Xenmas. Roxas did as well, but he is a different story. They were good manipulators and deceitful.

Another possiblity

Xaldin
Luxord
Demyx
Axel
Marluxia
Larxene

Then again Saix knew that Marluxia, and Larxene were traitors in CO so I doubt it would be them. They wouldnt want to come back to the organization, but I am not counting them out. Larxene didn't want a heart, Marluxia I think didn't either. They wanted their freedom, but also power.

Yes I know that Axel and Lea are different, but it still points to that Axel is still around somewhere. Nobodies having two hearts is another example of it. Plus we don't know if Lea had powers before his nobody Axel came into the picture. We do know that Lea kept his powers when he woke up. Axel also knows how to kill and is manipulative and deceiful as well. If you reborn a nobody without any connections to certain people then you have Axel from COM.

Saix could bait Lea since Roxas isn't in the picture anymore and plus Lea would want to save Isa. It never explained Axel's pain so this could be it to save Saix/Isa. Also wasn't Lea going to find the other members?

Demyx was the only nobody who worried that Axel was missing from the organization and never pried him as a traitor like ther others. He could be a lost sheep in so many ways. He hates fighting, but he does know how to if he is forced. He also hates Saix, but never Axel who is in fact fire while Demyx is water. I can see him interacting with Axel/Lea and also Axel defended him in Days so that must mean they have history together. When Axel was Lea he mentions he had friends not friend. So Isa wasn't his only friend. Perhaps Xigbar kept them apart. Axel and Demyx could be rivals really easily.

Luxord is loyal to the organization so I am sure he will be back. He also has this time warp thing as well. Not to mention Normua's favorite organization member.

It is more logical with these characters since it would be stupid for Noruma to create more new characters when you have others that were already in the mix.

Xashe

Terra is one of the lights and MX is back, so I think Terranort is out of the question. Even and Vanitas for sure, though. Maybe Malificent if she's not tired of being used by MX, haha.

Xehanort mentioned that Terra was suppose to be one of the lights but he was under their control so it's still plausible that a "terranort" could be one of the thirteen.

On a side note what the hell happened to Master Eraqus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back