• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

after the end to all the organization 13 problems and the disappearance of no bodies and the smaller appearance of heartless peace became of all worlds including the The World That Never Was even it became peace full 31 years passed Sora is now 46 and receives a visit from his old friend the king they had a meeting that night Riku, Sora and Mickey spoke of the weird feeling they all had been feeling. Another group of people has appeared they hadn't made any attacks but King Mickey tells them of a star he saw that showed in the day it wasn't much of a star it was more of a world of darkness pitch black he felt that it was the realm of darkness. King Mickey reassured sora that the darkness wouldn’t be in their time of living. As time went so did the peace until…..
50 years into it a organization called Chaos had taken over Radiant garden. with all rebel leaders such as Yuffie, Cloud, Leon, and Cid dead of old age the place didn’t have much of a chance. And to ad to this a keyblade war has broken out……. Many keybladers have their own agenda. Making their own empire on other worlds creating mayhem some controlling heartless,nobodies ….. are the good people in this RP rebels tring to free other worlds from DESTRUCTION!!!!

FOR ALL SORA,RIku,KAIRI FANS Sora and the gang didn't age much because time is diffrent in diffrent worlds , AND as we all know Mickey can never die he never ages mater of fact he looks better now than when he was first made up.

Rules
-Be Literate (I know that some people aren't that good with grammer ( my self), but as long as you try your best, I'll be happy!)
-Don't post too quickly. Let others post a bit before posting again.
-No godmodding, this goes for the Org. members too.
- Romance is allowed, but keep it clean.
- Have FUN
- 2max of people you can make

OriginalWorlds
DestinyIslands
TwilightTown
TraverseTown
Wonderland
OlympusColiseum
DeepJungle
Agrabah
Port Royal
Land of Dragoons
Beast's Castle
DisneyCastle
Timeless River
SpaceParanoids
PrideRock
HalloweenTown
Neverland
Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden
End of the World

New worlds

Naruto world
Zatch bell world
Teen titans
BO-BOBO
One piece
HACK
Zelda’s world
card captors
YU-YU Hakshou (see told you i can't spell)
SonicX

Name:
home world: where they stayed most of their lives
being: Nobody, Being, heartless,(note:just because you’re a nobdy dosen’t mean your bad )
Appearance: pictures or writing
Weapon/Keyblade/power : (can be anything but gunish stuff)gun blades fine you can have a power & weapon
Side: Organization Chaos, Liberator, stray Keyblader
Personality: what kind of person they are around people
History: their past

Name:prince Taj
Home world: Naruto
Being: Being (human)
Appearance: medium-dark (brown)skinned silver hair and eyes black shirt with a
Phoenix on the back black pants with flames on the bottom and red shoes pretty muscular (Riku muscular) 5' 4''
Weapon/Keyblade/power : ninja kit(shurakens, kunai knifes) with katana sword Power: the heartless within(looks demonish except heart less eyes black wings
Side: Liberator
Personality: funny when he doesn’t mean to be, sometimes a idiot over confident and determined
History: at birth a heartless controlled by a nobody was attacking the streets kiabya a village in the fire clans kingdom a great man imprisoned the nobody and heartless within him……at age 13 his whole family was wiped out by organization Chaos he fled to twilight town on his fathers ship he came across the masion still crawling with no bodies he ranto every place he could coming across a portal he jumped in to it taking him to the world that never was for some reason the portal shut Taj was stuck defending himself there for 2 years

Last edited:

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
name: Diven macabre
appearence:i should start with the hair. it has a unatural spikiness to it, but it sways in the wind at the right time.its color is about as blonde as it gets. it matches his green eyes though, not to mention his outfit.he weras a bLack sleeveless vest, over a tan undershirt(with sleeves).he has a black belt with a lion embroidered on the side in silver thread. from the waist down, he wears black pants, with thin royal blue lines running down(not to many though)and black boots. he also has a necklace around his neck with a pheonix on it.
home world: twilight town
personality:somewhat non-spoken, but wants to be heard at the same time.he cares for those who watch his back. sentimental sometimesXD. just cant stand by while watching someone get hurt if he could help it.
being:human
side:stray keyblader
weapon:
hearts true essence-keyblade
its got a white handle with swirls of black in it .the staff is like oath keeper but with only 2 bars one black one white. the pointy part is like the part of the ultima weapon but it swirls between black and white. also its about as long as the ultima weapon
power: over lightning
history:has never heard of sora or the keyblade in fact, just a regular kid on vacation in twilight town. that all changed when orginization chaos came to the town and wiped everyone diven cared for. he now wants to avenge all of the people he couldnt protect...

btw i wont be on next week from thursday to monday

Last edited:

keybladeprincess

name:alexica age:14.gender:female
homeworld:disneycastle being:human apparence:blackand red hairwearing light skinned shes likes to wear t-shrts and skirts.her height is5'1" weapon/keyblade:love spell make enimyies knockedout. personnality:fun to be around when she's not doing homework,she like to beat some heartlessandnobodys,and firult with boys . history:as an orhpan who was apotoped by wakka .she lost her membery about everything so she is on a jorneyto reval the truth.the only thing she know is her best friends axle,sora,rikuand kairi.so her uncle mickey sent her on a misson to sent peace to all the words and bumed into somebody who what her to joned a group.now no one know whaere she is.

update in 30 days

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Name:Arox
home world:.hack world
being:human
Appearance:http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soraroxas9yn.jpg
Weapon/Keyblade/power:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Deathboy90/hdh019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Deathboy90/hdh020.jpg
Side:Liberator
Personality:cocky and outgoing, very confident with a good sense of right and wrong
History:grandson of sora and kairi he is friends with skye,the granddaughter of roxas and namine, and akira, the grandson of riku and rikku. one day that arox was over at his grandparents there was a storm and the heartless and nobodys started taking over.sora knew what was going on and said to arox "take these and find skye and akira" he said tossing him the one winged angel and diamond dust keyblades.he ran outside and saw that there boats were gone so he rowed as fast as he could to the island they played on.he found akira and skye fighting the creatures as he joined in on the fight.skye was brandashing oblivion and oathkeeper and akira was fighting with soul eater and way to the dawn. They all fought furiously until skye was struck down by a neoshadow.As she began to die Arox shed tears over her.suddenly, arox's one wigned angel and diamond dust fused and so did skyes oblivion and oathkeeper."diamond angel...obliviated oath" said a voice in his head said.he picked them up and yelled "TRINITY OF HEARTS!" he yelled and in a flash of light all the heartless and nobodys were destroyed.but then he was swalloed by darkness.he woke up in a strange world and said "Where am i? I better look around."he walked around the strange world until he asked someone"Where am i?" "Well i see your new to the world.Well you have come to the right person,i am kite, known to my friends as shugo.As soon as i meet my friends ill show you around. five years later and he searches for akira while he hangs out with shugo,rena and co and weilds diamond angel and obliviated oath.

dark invader

name: Flora

home world: Destiny Island

being: human

appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=115535 (no hat)

weapon/keyblade/power: she wields two keyblades (star seeker and the oathkeeper)

side: stray keyblader

personality: loves to be around people and cares about friends and people that help her. She doesn't take charity from people, and she doesn't enjoy being pushed around. She will help anyone that needs her.

history: She grew up with her family and friends in the Radient Garden, but after the heartless destroyed it, her family moved to Destiny Island. Flora never really adapted to the island lifestyle, but she eventually grew accustomed to the daily routine. Her keyblades appeared to her when she was about 13, and by then she had already known that she did not belong on Destiny. She chose to move back to the Radient Garden, but how?...

Blindfold

i feel like starting the story if you want to join just jump in this story has many diffrent type of people and i deas wear thing clash and make an extrodinary story

NOTE:try to describe where you are

major spoiler but if you need it to have some train of thought or inspiration the place they are at is called road crossing a small world/gate way to worlds. WARNING MAJOR SPOILER

http://www.khinsider.com/files/download.php?proc=dwnld&id=kh2-secret-ending-japanese.wmv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.khinsider.com/files/download.php?proc=dwnld&id=kh2-secret-ending-japanese.wmv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taj sat on the tall building called memory tower staring down at the darkness below filled with glowing yellow eyes.
"heartless nothin new" 2 years in this dumb world he turned his head to the moon his hair glistened from the light. accompanying the moon was a floating castle it was white with a wierd symbol.
"Castle Oblivion.. my father told me stories about that place...."he paused "i hate this world!!!!" the building shook Taj tried to stay on it but lost his grip and fell
"well this is one way to get away from this place". he began falling head first for the ground his eyes closed slowly. waitting for impact,but it didn't come. Taj opened his eyes and saw a blond girl with blue eys smiling at him she giggled.
" for someone so sure of him self that was something foolish to do..."the girl said joyfully. Taj blinked and she vanished...
"who was that"taj asked himself "childhod memory?"
he looked up to see a hole with a memory tower image reflected back
"I hate it i'm still here."Taj yelled furociously "in this GOD for saken --------"
Taj turned arround to see a portal reflecting the image of twilight town....
"SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!"he cried with excitement "but who made that it wasn't there earlier" Taj herd a girl's giggle
"Go on!" the girls voice repeated Taj smiled and jumped into the portal
"thank you" taj's voice echoed

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
one day in the world...
"have you seen a boy called Arox?" Akira asked someone."Akira?"said Arox turning his head. "Arox we must hurry the king needs us" Akira said urging Arox towards the gate out ring."The king?"asked Arox "Later,we need to go now." said Akira urgently."I'll see you guys later!" he said calling to his friends running towards the gate out ring."keyblade graveyard crossroads desert!" Akira yelled and then he and Arox jumped into the gate out ring. They were in a graveyard desert litterd with keyblades. "Cross your keyblades with mine like this." Akira said. They crossed their keyblades together and a portal opened to disney castle. They jumped through to disney castle and ran into the entrance "King Mickey?Yen Sid?DiZ? but my granddad thought you were killed by the new organization."said Arox "So did everyone else but they upgraded the memory pods and stayed in them for 20 years without aging so they would be safe from them.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

"another day, another chance to live..." thought Diven to himself, as he walked in an abandoned alleyway south of twilight town. " no matter how much heartless I kill, there is always one more around the corner! When will this nightmare end?". out of nowhere Diven heard a young girls voice, he thought he was alone. Diven turned the corner and, there was nothing." what the....?". suddenly a pack of heartless came at him. " No! Theres way too many!"As Diven slashed one heartless after another, he soon realized that there were to much. " only a miracle could save me now...."

GDchick

in a closet hugging and kissing Swift Hikari
Name: Elphaba
home world: born in the World that Never Was, grew up in Twilight Town
being: Nobody
Appearance: http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Riddlechick/?action=view&current=girls86.jpg
Weapon/Keyblade/power : Oblivion and Soul Eater keyblades
Side: Organization Chaos/Keyblader
Personality: fun, serious, can be too nice for her own good. Learns to be meaner to ppl
History: the daughter of the one who ruled the World tht Never Was (i dunno who, i didn't beat the game yet sadly). Her father thought that she should be raised in a safer world, so he sent her to Twilight Town and met up with Roxas. But later Organization XIII found her and forced her into the group. Once Organization XIII died, Elphaba walked away from them and became a stray Organization member. She meets up with members of Organization Chaos and joins them at age 13

Blindfold

Taj emerged from the darkness portal it shut behind him.
"Twilight town i'm glad i'm somewhere"Taj said happily...He looked arround "hey i'm at the train station "he smiled i'm lovin--" he stopped when saw a group of kids being attacked by silver creatures that held the same symbol as castle oblivion.
"Hang on." Taj yelled runing towards them he he grabed 6 ninja stars3 in each hand and threw it at the creature. 5 where deflected one of them plunged in to Taj's leg he hit the ground
"just a miner set back"Taj pulled his sword out ran forward 100 of the creatures appeared. "bring it i took on many heartless i'll kill you all in a instant."Taj Roared more determined than ever. he fought towards the kids to help them he threw more shurakens strinking the creatures in their head. he he swong his sword to the right plunged it into a creature pulled out his long sword kicked off its head
and back flipped nex to the kids.
"What the heck!"Taj yelled looking at the kids only about 9 years old. "you guys hold the keyblades"
"not for long" a girl with long blue hair said to his right "to many"
" She is right " a blond boy said my best friend is probably a nobody now he "Was----"
Taj felt a jiter he turned arround He saw a guy in a black coat and hoody over head
"AHHHHHH ORGANIZATION CHAOS!!!" said the girl terrified
"i'll handle it." Spoke Taj calmly
"Whoa, hold it" the guy in the coat sayed puting his hands out and shaking his head. he pulled his hoody back hair simlar to Taj shimered from the light the guy had brown skin and (can't discrbe eyes well so he its Ansems eyes) "Is that how you greet a brother after 4 years" the man said genlty"Remember Andre who din't want to be 1st in line for the throne so i ran away." he paused "forget it i'll take this from here" helifted his right arm and the ultima key blade appeared he flug his left wrist. " take the portal someone needs your help in that abandoned alley!" Andre said his left his arm out stretch towards a portal he made
"Why should i trust you!!" taj said slowly
"because i gave you that fake gold chain and i made your friends beleive it was real" Andre said smiling "now go!"

Taj jumped into the portal.

(jaxems Twilight if i'm not here when you start the RP just use my guy & yours)

Taj fell from a wall in the alley he landed next to a blond haired guy at least 17
"Need some help Taj said grabbing his sword"

JaXeMs_TwilighT

"itll take a miracle to save me now..." Diven said as he slashed another heartless in half. suddenly he noticed a slightly rusted door behind a stack of barrels." im not jesus, but i think thats my miracle."He slashed with all his might, and sent all the heartless in front of him to oblivion. As soon as he reached the barrels however, more heartless started appearing. time running short he threw the barrels at them, stopping some, but not all.

suddenly a shadow appeared at the front of the alleyway. "hold on im coming!", the figure said. " Hey, if you want them, you can have 'em!" shouted Diven to the figure, and dashed through the now open door. " hmmm, i only get to bash on a few of you?" taunted Taj. as he swung his katana over several heartless however, he saw that more were emerging. It made matters worse that the wound he got from his own ninja star, was bleeding rapidly from the stress he was putting on it.

through the doorway, Diven was racing through the accesory shops basement, trying to get away from them as fast as he could. "He tried to save me, if he dies thatll be another death by my hands." "No, not another one...."and with that, Diven turned and raced back to the open door. He could see heartless being thrown everywhere through the door now, but more he could see blood smeared on the opposite wall. "Nooo...." screamed Diven as he burst through the opening.

Blindfold

"What, you Screaming bout i can handel this" said taj trying to ignore the numbness in his leg he fell to one knee still putting up a fight one thing to do
he began makingsigns with his hands smaking them together
"horse" Taj yelled holding a hand sign "Tiger" he roared holding a making a second sign he in hailed air " "Fire style: Fireball justu" he made a cicle in front of his mouth and blew threw the circle and fire roared threw the alley. after a mintue
of wild fire more heartless came.
" I won't die like this." Taj told himself but he fell over on the ground with almost no energy.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

"Thats it! We gotta get out of here NOW!" said Diven, as he picked up the stranger and ran through the doorway. He closed it, and with a hand sign shot a lightning bolt from his hand to the cracks in the doorway, sealing it shut. " That should hold 'em for a bit", panted Diven as he pulled the ninja star out of the person's leg. " Hold on il getsome stuff for ya, good thing we broke into an this accesory shop, they sell potions on the side." Diven told the stranger. " Who are you anyway?" as he rummaged through the stocks and pulled out a green bottle....

Blindfold

"i'm Prince Taj " he said "just call me Taj"he continued nearly out of breath "who are you" he chuckled can't beleive how many peole you can come across in a day. he held his hand over his wound still feeling eager to fight again he tried to stand but hit the ground tired and hungry "do they have any food in here" taj said in a polite manner

JaXeMs_TwilighT

"only if you like rings, and necklaces. Which reminds me...." Diven then starts to take some of the accessories." Its for the people outside, if theyre ok, i would like to give them presents." Diven said with a smile. " Names Diven. i Got some food, but drink this first. with that, he hands Taj the bottle. Now with both hands free, he starts rummaging through his pockets for the sandwich he was saving for lucnh. Before he found it however, he saw a carton full of snacks and food in the corner of the basement." Score!" Diven said, as he passed a couple of bags to the injured prince.

"now, time for my questions. What are you doing here?" Diven said....

Blindfold

peoples please feel free to join we need more evil
Jaxems twilight join me in the chat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"well, to summarize it i was stuck in a abandoned city it was called the world that never was 2 years of that iron prision...... i was sitting on a tower when i fell and i came across a girl she reminded me of this girl from my dads story........ Maybe u herd of it the STORY OF A YOUNGBOY AND KINGOMHEARTS....Any way she loked older than i thought but She loked like Namine..well her voice made a comment to me and she made a port tal to here. i fought a lot of silver- Whitish creatures and then my brother brought me to you."Taj sat quietly and drunk the green bottle"taste like Rootbeer" said Taj "why are you"Taj questioned "and what is up with all the keyblades.......is there a war."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i repeat Jaxems twilight meet me in Chat

Last edited:

JaXeMs_TwilighT

join in amaefuna,keybladeprincess,dark diciple,mastersephiroth, dark invader, and GDchick whenever ya want we need more people:D
---------------------------------------
"keyblades?!.... you mean this? I guess you could call it like that. although to me its hearts true essence, i found it after....after heartless took everything i cared for..." Diven turned, away from the prince." This story of yours, it sounds famialiar, but nothing comes to mind." Diven just stared at the wall and said nothing. After a deep silence, Diven said", Well, i dont know if i should trust you, but it looks like your hurt. youll need some help to get until that leg of yours is fixed. Let me see if theres a first aid kit here.

"Those heartless we fought," Diven pointed to the door, which emmited a banging noise,"have been here for as long as i can remember. This was the first time they actually teamed up and attacked me...and you."

As they were talking though, the banging noise got louder and louder. The hinges of the door were starting to break. " Enough rest, we gotta go. I found the first aid kit." Diven said as he pointed to a white box. He picked up Taj by the arm, helped him up. "The doors that way, we better hurry....unless you want to fight again?" laughed Diven....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back