• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members have something in common!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but has anyone noticed that all the organization members have an X in their name. Even Xion!!
Yea it is a silly question but is Nomura like obsessed with the letter or is it an accident that 13,,,,NO, 14 names have an X.
Maybe cause the letter X symbolises danger!!!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
A common thread between all of the members is the "X" that appears within each of their names. As revealed by Tetsuya Nomura, the director of the game, by removing the "X", the remaining letters form an anagram of the members' original names from when they were humans. For instance, "Roxas" is an anagram of "Sora", and "Xemnas" is an anagram of "Ansem". Xemnas' true name is Xehanort; his name is an anagram of 'no heart' or 'another' with an X added. Xion, being an artificial Replica, had no original name. The name "Xion" came from her label as Replica No.i of the Replica Project.
Such thoughts made many fans anxious to try and figure out for themselves the rest of the Organization's members' names. The name of the Nobodies' "other" appears before them in translucent, rainbow colored font (similar to the one shown at the intro to "The World That Never Was"). Then, an "x" drops down and the letters re-arrange themselves until they form a new name. It is also suggested that Xemnas is the one who performs this ceremony. Many have suggested that this isn't true, as Xigbar was the one to find Marluxia and name him, but if one listens to the dialogue between Zexion and Xigbar in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, it is apparent from the way Xigbar does not know how to pronounce Marluxia's name that he was not the one to name him, rather just found him.

Organization XIII - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

00 Raiser Fan

Thank you so much, that was very informative.
I was actually thinking that I'm gonna have to play bbs in order to find out.lol.

Sandslash

Dawning Twilight, you're very kind! Most members would have flamed him for posting this. ^^
And you're right . Probably he figured it out by himself, and he is new here. I can only say that he is very smart.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Just listen to "DT dude" haha. And seriously people give this guy a break, he is probably new to the series and definetly new to KHI.
Other Examples
Xigbar=Braig
Xaldin=Dilan
Vexen=Even
Zexion=Ienzo
Axel=Lea
And i forget how to spell laxaeus' real name

Sandslash

Just listen to "DT dude" haha. And seriously people give this guy a break, he is probably new to the series and definetly new to KHI.
Other Examples
Xigbar=Braig
Xaldin=Dilan
Vexen=Even
Zexion=Ienzo
Axel=Lea
And i forget how to spell laxaeus' real name
Lexaeus = Aeleus :D
(25 characters again...)

00 Raiser Fan

Oh, so now we have some of their real names ha?
Well how about the rest, aren't they also appearing in Bbs or is it just the ones mentioned above?...Cause I really want to know if Larxene and Marluxia were dating or not!!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
We've only confirmed so many so far. Only the original 6 have been confirmed to be in BBS.

EDIT:

Braig.png

Dilan_bbsscreen.jpg

Even.png

Aeleus_bbsscreen.jpg

Ienzo-BbS.jpg

Last edited:
H

Haxon

Lexaeus = Aeleus :D
(25 characters again...)

Ive always been confused by that. In KH2 it says Elaeus in the secret reports, but everyone says Aeleus. I like the name Aeleus more, so thats what I call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back