• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonyaFira

Website
www.myspace.com
LOL! This is hilarious!
Anyway, here's mine. I decided to write a little description of them, too.

Lovex: A girl around Axel's age. Her fav color is pink. She wears a pink sundress under her cloak and keeps her pitch black hair in a perky ponytail tied with a pink ribbon. Acts ditzy and flirty but actually very intelligent; she's really just trying to get what she wants. She steals Marluxia's scythe when he dies because it's pink. She couldn't get it by flirting with him. Anyway, her "element" is hearts/love, if you can call that an element, but it allows her to tap into the powers of the rest of the elements: Heart Attack (pink lightning bolt hits enemy); Heart Breaker (large pink boulder shaped like a heart; similar to Lexaues' attack. I know I didn't spell his name right, sorry.); Heart Burn (wall of pink flames); Heart Ache (pink ice shards); Charm (confuses and immolbilizes opponent); and she has Marluxia's attacks when she gets the scythe. Original weapon: pink wand with heart (what else?)

Vixy: A girl maybe a year younger than Lovex. Vexen's daughter from his life before becoming an unknown. They don't know that they're related despite the fact they have the same hair color and element, ice. Hair is down to waist and in a braid. Very cold toward just about everyone except for Lovex (they decide to stick together and be "sisters" no matter what happens to the organization) and Axel(She has a crush on Axel but can't quite understand why she's having these feelings for him). Extremely scientific and calculated like Vexen. Openly expresses her hatred toward him and Larxene. Attacks: Bitter Blizzard (shoots blasts of blizzaga at opponent); Ice Charade (entire floor gets icy); Freeze (traps opponent in block of ice); Frost Bite (sharp iceicles rain down from sky) Original weapon: a pair of blue gloves with diamond snowflakes on back of hand.

Heartless1990

I'm doing something new: finding out that posts on the front page are often replicates (hopefully accidentally) of past threads. Luckily for you, I can't find the link to it so I'll just go with the flow:

Xena

There? We done?

Heartless1990

Correction on what I typed prior

Here

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=382164#post382164

Not exactly like this thread but close enough

(I'm spoiling too many people's fun today >.<)

Damn, since I have to post something positive in this, I'll have to say that...

"da perfekt organishun memba'z name wood bi ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ."
(My impression on people with horrid grammar -_-)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You guys are stealin mah sh*t!

I said XxX and Xylaphone first, no copyin b*tches!

Endgame

:D
Zexumis
A modified version of the name Zetsumi, which is a modified version of the word for 'Death' or 'To Kill'. Can't remember what language it is.
If it were a character, I'd have to say he'd be Marluxia's replacement, weilding a big scythe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back