• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII members: Most to least powerful?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

I remember someone saying the Ultimania lists what Org members are most powerful in relation to each other, with Xemnas and Roxas being at the top. Can anyone confirm this? If not, what do you think the list is?

Sorry if this has been asked before...

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I suppose the only way we could actually 'confirm' this is by looking at their stats in the Mission Mode of Days​.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Unsure of who the strongest is, but blindly guessing, Zexion could possibly be, generally, the least powerful. I don't know, to me, he doesn't seem to be capable of doing too much without his lexicon... although he's probably proficient with magic.

It's either him or Vexen. Or probably Demyx.

Gram

Banned
Awards
We know that Xemnas, at the very least, is the most powerful as he rules the nobodies. Think about it, the other members wouldn't let themselves be made lackeys if the person running the show wasn't more powerful.

Though I'd say Roxas and Lexeaus are close or even able to rival Xemnas. Marluxia is probably high up there as well.

It's all really a guessing game really unless nomura gives out rankings.

BlazeHeatnix

We know that Xemnas, at the very least, is the most powerful as he rules the nobodies. Think about it, the other members wouldn't let themselves be made lackeys if the person running the show wasn't more powerful.

Though I'd say Roxas and Lexeaus are close or even able to rival Xemnas. Marluxia is probably high up there as well.

It's all really a guessing game really unless nomura gives out rankings.

Nomura once got asked about the "strongest" Organization members, but I believe he took it to mean pure strength as he stated Lexaeus and Xaldin were the 2nd and 3rd strongest respectively.

Roxas seems like he should be 2nd since he's frigging Sora's Nobody, and Marluxia should be 3rd considering he has THREE FORMS and had the stones to try and take over the Organization singlehandedly, wanting to be eliminated by the rest of the Org for essentially being a threat to them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Nomura once got asked about the "strongest" Organization members, but I believe he took it to mean pure strength as he stated Lexaeus and Xaldin were the 2nd and 3rd strongest respectively.

Roxas seems like he should be 2nd since he's frigging Sora's Nobody, and Marluxia should be 3rd considering he has THREE FORMS and had the stones to try and take over the Organization singlehandedly, wanting to be eliminated by the rest of the Org for essentially being a threat to them.

Nomura didn't take it as pure strength or he'd have put Lexeaus or Xaldin first as they are arguably the most physically powerful.

He did rank Roxas high on his list but I can't remember where. But also have to remember that Marluxia feared Xemnas and the org as a whole enough to try and gain control of sora before making his coup.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nomura did not go by physical strength alone, as that would certainly not have placed Roxas as 2nd. As Roxas is (arguably and without counting Xion) physically the weakest member (due to being a teen and all while the other members are adults).

In CoM, even friggin' Larxene kicked Sora through the room like a ragdoll, and in terms of physical power Sora and Roxas are roughly even.

I'm pretty sure Nomura spoke about overall strength including all categories, not just physical power.

Here is the tidbit:
Famitsu said:
–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that. However, when their strength is configured by preference, it’s different than how it appears in the story.

Note how Nomura places Roxas second only when including his full potential, not already unlocked power.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
That's a tough one. If I could find their max stats from days, then, at least, I could just use that as a basis. As for non stat-wise, I would definitely give the physical strongest spot to either Lexaeus or Xaldin since their builds are pretty much the biggest out of all fourteen members. As for overall, which includes tactical expertise, most terrifying abilities, leadership abilities, and overall fear factor, that would definitely be Xemnas without a doubt. Saix would definitely be a close second in my opinion, but that's probably cause I'm very biased toward Saix-puppy. >.>

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
We know zexion, and vexen are at the bottom, fitting since there were not fighter like xaldin and lexaeus who were strong before hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back