• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII (oops my bad, XIV)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412551 said:
Because he is still Sora's body.
He had a heart, whether or not it was actually his is unknown, but he had a heart.

Proof of this?

Plus just because you are the body does not mean that you have the heart to go with it.

χΧχ

Proof of this?

Plus just because you are the body does not mean that you have the heart to go with it.

Conversation between DiZ and Riku:

DiZ: His progress is astounding.

Riku: So what happened?

DiZ: Naminé's encounter with Roxas put his heart in contact with Kairi's. And
that, in turn, affected Sora. You see?

Riku: Naminé?... She's a wonder.
Along with DiZ literally mentioning Roxas' heart there is also the fact that Roxas has emotions.
I'm sure you are saying "plenty of Nobodies show emotion, but they are just lying", but you're wrong!
After Roxas was united with Sora and was no longer an active force, Roxas' fear and sorrow of leaving Twilight Town and his 'friends' made Sora cry.
How could this happen?

But, you are suggesting that Sora and Roxas were sharing a heart when they were two entities. Like when Vexen was attempting to tell Sora about the 'other side' of his heart, in Chain of Memories. One half for Sora and one half for Roxas.
Wouldn't that also mean that Roxas has a heart?
I do not see what we are arguing over anymore. :eek:

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412596 said:
Conversation between DiZ and Riku:

Along with DiZ literally mentioning Roxas' heart there is also the fact that Roxas has emotions.
I'm sure you are saying "plenty of Nobodies show emotion, but they are just lying", but you're wrong!
After Roxas was united with Sora and was no longer an active force, Roxas' fear and sorrow of leaving Twilight Town and his 'friends' made Sora cry.
How could this happen?

But, you are suggesting that Sora and Roxas were sharing a heart when they were two entities. Like when Vexen was attempting to tell Sora about the 'other side' of his heart, in Chain of Memories. One half for Sora and one half for Roxas.
Wouldn't that also mean that Roxas has a heart?
I do not see what we are arguing over anymore. :eek:

*sigh* he was talking about Sora's Heart, Not Roxas's. remember that DiZ kept in contact with Sora's progress via Namine.

χΧχ

*sigh* he was talking about Sora's Heart, Not Roxas's. remember that DiZ kept in contact with Sora's progress via Namine.
It makes litte to no sense for DiZ to say "Naminé's encounter with Roxas put his heart in contact with Kairi's. And that, in turn, affected Sora." and be talking about Sora's heart.
If he was speaking of Sora in the first sentence, where he is clearly speaking of Roxas, he would not have mentioned Sora in the sentence to follow.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3412703 said:
It makes litte to no sense for DiZ to say "Naminé's encounter with Roxas put his heart in contact with Kairi's. And that, in turn, affected Sora." and be talking about Sora's heart.
If he was speaking of Sora in the first sentence, where he is clearly speaking of Roxas, he would not have mentioned Sora in the sentence to follow.

*sigh* I just finished watching the cutscene. he was talking about Sora the whole time. Go watch it and you will see what I mean.

χΧχ

*sigh* I just finished watching the cutscene. he was talking about Sora the whole time. Go watch it and you will see what I mean.
You aren't getting enough oxygen to your head.

I watched the scene the other night, when I first made a reference to it.
It is clearly talking about Roxas.
If it said "Naminé's encounter with Roxas put Sora's heart in contact with Kairi's." you would be right, but he says "Naminé's encounter with Roxas put his heart in contact with Kairi's."
He is talking about Roxas.

Does this look right to you?
"Naminé's encounter with Roxas put Sora's heart in contact with Kairi's. And that, in turn, affected Sora."

Nooooooope.
He's talking about Roxas.

A

Audo

χΧχ;3412758 said:
You aren't getting enough oxygen to your head.

I watched the scene the other night, when I first made a reference to it.
It is clearly talking about Roxas.
If it said "Naminé's encounter with Roxas put Sora's heart in contact with Kairi's." you would be right, but he says "Naminé's encounter with Roxas put his heart in contact with Kairi's."
He is talking about Roxas.

Does this look right to you?
"Naminé's encounter with Roxas put Sora's heart in contact with Kairi's. And that, in turn, affected Sora."

Nooooooope.
He's talking about Roxas.
He was talking about Sora.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
χΧχ;3413532 said:
Whaaaaaaaat?
How can you say that Sora and Roxas share a heart, but Roxas does not have a hearts period?
You are contradicting yourself now.

OMG I never saiid that!
Roxas is a nobody, therefore does not have a heart. Sora has a heart because he turned into a heartless and turned back, and recieved one.

Roxas has Sora's Keyblades because of his memories, not heart.

χΧχ

OMG I never saiid that!
Roxas is a nobody, therefore does not have a heart. Sora has a heart because he turned into a heartless and turned back, and recieved one.

Roxas has Sora's Keyblades because of his memories, not heart.
Uhh, what?

Me: Or, like you are saying, Roxas and Sora could be sharing the same heart, therefor sharing the same Keyblades.

You: Yea, thats exactly what I am saying. XD all that, and you hit the nail right on the head.
That was sarcastic? I guess looking back, it does look very sarcastic, I must have over looked it.

Swxpert

Not in Days, Maybe in BBS though, cause days is about Roxas and his time spent in the Org. Not really about the origin of the org.

if even the heartless didn't exist in BBS i doubt there will be any talk about nobodies, of AtW apprintices as that was supposed to happen >2 years before KH1

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Whoops, thought you were talking about BBS, im a little slow:toungesmile:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
if even the heartless didn't exist in BBS i doubt there will be any talk about nobodies, of AtW apprintices as that was supposed to happen >2 years before KH1

Since Unbirths are early forms of heartless there is a possibility that Nobodies are present.

χΧχ

Since Unbirths are early forms of heartless there is a possibility that Nobodies are present.
No they aren't.
We know nothing about the Unbirths, except that they go extinct by the end of BBS and that they have red eyes and that they predate the invention of the Heartless and Nobodies by ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back