• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If you were here in 2005 before November then you should know that I had an Organization. =D Well...since there's a slowness of KH news, as monkey put it, he suggested that we start it again. So here I am recruiting new members.

Only the best of the best will be able to join. So do your best. And yes this is going to be <sarcasm> super hard. <sarcasm/> PM me your answers >>; First to PM and get the most answers right will become a rank and join an elite group. v-v

1. In Poster Duty, you have to put up 20 posters but there are more than 20 spots to put each poster. If you placed a poster in every single spot they could possibly go up, what would be the total amount of posters that you posted in all?

2. Name every person who said Rikku's name?

3. (1) What FF Character is hinted to be in the KH Universe but not shown in either game? (2) How do you know this?

4. Is The Experiment a heartless or nobody?

5. What are the names of Sora's attacks in Card/Dice form?

6. (1) What is the name of the song that Ariel sings in here grotto? (2) What are the exact lyrics of that song that she sings right there in that grotto?

7. What does Jūsan Kikan mean?

8. When Final Mix was made, what was the name of the Organization XIII member that Sora fought?

9. Larxene's English title was, "The Savaged Nymph." What was her Japanese title?

10. Besides KH2, what other KH game was Disney Castle playable in?

11. If it weren't for a certain someone, Maleficent would not have been revived. Who is this someone and what did they do?

12. What is the name of one of Demyx's attacks?

13. What slows down the undead pirates?

14. Where was Riku hanging in the earliest trailer of Kingdom Hearts that he wasn't anywhere near when the game was released?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Should I bother? I know some of them...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I never have been in this befor and I don't get what you mean by what?? Sorry I think I need to see the other play this first and then I think I would understand! ^^

I'll explain >>;

Organization XIII are a group of nobodies that kept their human form. They are obviously better than the other deformed looking nobodies that they can control.
Obviously if you get in the group its like saying you are better at KH knowledge than everyone else who tries.

I don't get what you mean by what??

o_o i mean what as in question form o_o

Should I bother? I know some of them...

Thats great you try :D

T

Tyler Durden

ok, i tried it. enjoy making fun of my lack of knowledge

KL STILL hasn't gotten back to me, and I answered almost all of them!

WTF!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Reading the first post would have answered those questions....

Only the best of the best will be able to join. So do your best. And yes this is going to be <sarcasm> super hard. <sarcasm/> PM me your answers >>; First to PM and get the most answers right will become a rank and join an elite group. v-v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back