• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII's Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Oathkeeperz said:
I mean the human names of the organization. The one's with hearts.

I know Axel's, It's Alex, I think.

I'm going to agree by saying that this topic has been one that has been discussed many, many times before. However, I'll stick around long enough just to further comment and answer your question.

Axel's (original) name had not been ALEX. Why? Because (please heed the spoiler ahead)

^ (also as a note to Master of Keys)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thus meaning that Axel's name had NOT been "Alex" due to that fact concerning the "X" and etc. Axel's name COULD have been one of the following, yet at the same time it could also be as much as a NICKNAME representing either a hidden meaning, or simply a cut off of a fuller name that wasn't given that much detail in the game.

List: (For AXEL)

Ael
Ale
Lea
Lae
Eal
Ele

& etc. Now anyway, as for your OTHER question: (Once again, a spoiler ahead) :

Spoiler Spoiler Show

& I'll have to spend a good twenty minutes trying to break down EVERY single name combination, but I thought that I might as well try giving you a few. Remember that these names aren't (confirmed), but give us enough of a clue to where they prove to be simple enough to translate, just in do time.

;)

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the name rule is that u take the x out of the org. members names nd mix the letters round nd ull get their real name:

Xemnas=Ansem
Zexion=Ienzo
Lexaeus=Elaeus
Vexen=Even
Xigbar=Braig
Xaldin=Dilan
Roxas=Sora

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
First of all i already made this thread.Second you could of asked someone if you weren't sure or could of searched for this thread.Third and you have to take out the X in when you are trying to find out there real names because X is for unknown

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the names i posted before r 100% correct but no 1 really knows every1 elses, Axels true name is bein looked into by many of our members, yet has still not come into light....

C

Charlie

Oathkeeperz said:
All right, thanks, But I just created this topic so that i can find out the REAL names.

Like Heart of Fire had tried to tell you before, most of the names that we BOTH had just listed are 100% true, and if you still don't choose to believe me, then I will support my previous statements with evidence from KH-2's (Ansem Reports)
(Spoilers Ahead ONCE AGAIN, so be warned like I've told you before)

Ansem Report ((( 3 )))

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~xXx~

Ansem Report ((( 12 )))

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not so sure about-

Marluxia
Larxenes
Demyx
Luxord
Saix
& Axel (like we've said before)

-But with this evidence, you SHOULD be able to confirm that what we're trying to tell you is true.

C

Charlie

DarkKeira16 said:
Yall is really really really bored

Well I guess if we WERE bored, that'd mean that we'd be wasting our time trying to support ourselves and answer the question on this topic? I'm not criticizing or flaming your post Keira, but I AM saying and asking for you to PLEASE make sure that you check over whatever you post to make sure that it applies and contributes towards the topic. It doesn't make anything you're saying have the LEAST bit of sense of you're just commenting on how "bored" we must be if we're spending all of this time responding to this thread.

Now anyway (since I know for a fact that I've already given my information for this), like I said before: I'm not criticizing you, but rather trying to let you see that just making a bland comment that has nothing to do with what we're saying isn't going to lead you anywhere if you continue to use that in the future.

No matter how un-interesting either the topic or the REPLIES may look, that is never an excuse to Spam, okay?

(Now with that said, I'm done) -But just try to remember that little detail.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

:cool:

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
This all work very well, except in one case. Hopefully someone will have an exlplaination for this one, cause I wanna know, but there is one exception to your "Name Rule." Namine, as you can clearly see, does not contain an "X" in her name, and yet she is Kiari's nobdoy. She's special you say? Well what about Sora and Roxas, or Ansem and Xemnas? They fit the rule, and yet are special in their creation as well. I'm not trying to shut you guys down... I'm not saying I'm even right here. I just wanna know the answer to that myself, haha. 'Cause everything else other than that works. So yeh, gimme your response, haha.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Seto said:
This all work very well, except in one case. Hopefully someone will have an exlplaination for this one, cause I wanna know, but there is one exception to your "Name Rule." Namine, as you can clearly see, does not contain an "X" in her name, and yet she is Kiari's nobdoy. She's special you say? Well what about Sora and Roxas, or Ansem and Xemnas? They fit the rule, and yet are special in their creation as well. I'm not trying to shut you guys down... I'm not saying I'm even right here. I just wanna know the answer to that myself, haha. 'Cause everything else other than that works. So yeh, gimme your response, haha.

But Namine was created differently than the other nobodies. She was formed when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade in hallow bastion and set free Kairi's heart. Kairi never became a heartless, but since her heart was stored in Sora, her nobody was created differently when it was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back