• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII's Original Names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Was it ever revealed the human/original names of the Organization XIII (that we were shown from CoM to KH2)? I know some of them, but I don't think I ever came across Demyx or Larxene's owns. Can someone help me?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The original names of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene have never been confirmed. Assumptions abound, but ultimately they are just that: assumptions.

If I have to guess, Marluxia's original name would probably be Ulmaria. It's a specific epithet of a species of a plant related to roses, Filipendula ulmaria. Larxene's is probably Arlene, which is a common female name.

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
People also asume Demy for Demyx which I don't think is very likely.It could be true but I don't think so.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
To me Emyd seems like a good one for Demyx since its a type of fresh water tortoise(Emydidæ). I know there's people out there that use Emyd as a first name so its not completely random.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
People also asume Demy for Demyx which I don't think is very likely.It could be true but I don't think so.

It could be true. It sounds similar to Demi, which is the name of a singer... and Demyx plays music.

Okay. Bad joke. Even I cringed at it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The original names of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene have never been confirmed. Assumptions abound, but ultimately they are just that: assumptions.

If I have to guess, Marluxia's original name would probably be Ulmaria. It's a specific epithet of a species of a plant related to roses, Filipendula ulmaria. Larxene's is probably Arlene, which is a common female name.

I like Elenar better, it's close to Eleanor or Elanor, meaning shining light in greek.

But yes! It's all speculation until we hear from the creator! (though the fandom was able to predict Isa pretty quickly)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Elenar sounds like Elena. Quite fitting, actually, since when I first saw Larxene, I thought she kind of resembled Elena of the Turks from FFVII.

Isa was probably quite easy to guess because there's only six possible combinations of his name, as with Lea. Luxord, though... his possible original names all sound funny (not that their names are common). A friend of my even speculated that it could be Dr. Lou, as in Doctor Lou. XD

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
It could be true. It sounds similar to Demi, which is the name of a singer... and Demyx plays music.

Okay. Bad joke. Even I cringed at it.

I thought Demyx somebody name was speculated as Myde, as the same with Luxord as Rould. I agree with everything with Marluxia and Larxene. Come to think of it, do other organization members have names that resemble their nature or appearance?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I thought Demyx somebody name was speculated as Myde, as the same with Luxord as Rould. I agree with everything with Marluxia and Larxene. Come to think of it, do other organization members have names that resemble their nature or appearance?

I always wanted Larxene's name was Relena. To me, it sounded better than Arlene. I prefer Medy, which sounds similar to Melodious Nocturne. If I remember, isn't that his title? Ruldo I prefer for Luxord and Marluxia, possibly Imaluar.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I always think of Demyx's original name being Dyme. I don't know why, I just love the sound of it. It's similar to dime or dyne. As for Luxord, it's Ludor for me.

Other names don't seem to have meaning, although Isa is the Arabic name of Jesus. I doubt it's anything more than a simple coincidence, though.

BagelBreath

Awards
I like Myde for Demyx, Lourd for Luxord, and Elanar for Larxene.
Never thought about Marluxia's name, Ulmaria sounds kinda ugly, but I kinda like how it's related to roses.

ShadowRevan6

Hey guys did anyone think to try that with Xehanort's name? Because if you did then his name would actually spell out 'another'.

I also find it funny yet awesome that i wasn't the only one who did the whole name thing with the rest of the organization XIII members.

disney233

Awards
I think they're named the following.

Lunaria
Arlene
Dulor?
Eydm

disney233

Awards
I think they're named the following.

Lunaria
Arlene
Rould
Myde

hmm maybe...

Gonzales95

Awards
It would be nice to get some confirmation, but the truth probably is that their names as somebodies aren't even relevant - there's a chance Luxord might be part of the True XIII but Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene just aren't important and especially seeing as the latter two were traitors to the Organization, I doubt any of them will be part of the XIII and given they weren't part of the 8 from Radiant Garden I doubt we'll even see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back