• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

I don't know if someone has come with this idea yet, but I still want to share my thoughts.
You see, I played the whole game once again ( after taking photos of the Sunset Horizon from the begininng D=) And when I arrived the beast world.. it just popped into my head:

Isn't Xaldin and Xigbar supposed to bring more members to their arms? (It was stated in KH2 FM, here's the reason why it's here =P ) well, while I was playing the game I always thought that Xaldin tried to convert the beast to a nobody and use it with great force, but then again.. why wouldn't he turn the beast into a member himself? the thing is, can you even imagine the beast in a organization hood? That's kind of ridicioules.
But that's not the whole story, Xigbar DID try to enter the palace in "the land of the dragons" did he try to convert the Emperor or Shang into members?

Of course once again, it can be bullshit and all, but I hope you liked this theory anyway.
Zexion is dead.

EDIT: a little fix to my theory, Xigbar just turned the dragon into a heartless to attack the palace.. but why? was it to get the Emperor?

Last edited:

ShadowInside

Hmm.. i dunno.. really, i have no idea. and I didnt even think about that, anyway. Meh, i thought Xigbar turned the dragon into a heartless to attack Sora >.< now i dont know

daxter fan

I just thought he turned the dragon into a heartless to lure Sora, but they must'nt hurt Sora just yet, they need him.

Endgame

:D
I was under the distinct impressions that the dragon's emergence and Xigbar's appearance, while conincidental, were unlinked. He did seem as if he was genuinely attempting to warn those in the palace of the threat.

He simply fought Sora when they met, more for fun then anything else, and went on his way.

mike12

thwe dragon was sent to the palace, it couldve meant to be for the empororer but sora arrived and had the fite with riku and saw the heartless dragon rise

Endgame

thwe dragon was sent to the palace, it couldve meant to be for the empororer but sora arrived and had the fite with riku and saw the heartless dragon rise

OMG SO STOOPID...

'Riku'? Idiot...as was explained later, that was merely Xigbar wielding a Souleater.

And, as I mentioned before, I got the impressions Xigbar and the Heartless Dragon were operating independantly, or even against, one another.

mike12

xigbar does guns remember? oh and remember the cloaked figure with the roadtodawn(or the souleater) warned the empororer, but xigbar couldnt get in the palace. also, how would xigbar get the souleater?

Last edited:

armytaco

I thought Riku was there but when Sora tried to confront him it was really Xigbar but Riku was still there. Anyways I don't remember the dragon and Xigbar ever being linked and Xaldin was after the Beast's heartless, not his nobody.

daxter fan

OMG SO STOOPID...

'Riku'? Idiot...as was explained later, that was merely Xigbar wielding a Souleater.

And, as I mentioned before, I got the impressions Xigbar and the Heartless Dragon were operating independantly, or even against, one another.

Wrong!!
Riku was there, he warned the Empror about the heartless dragon. Xigbar tried to sneak into the Empror room but Sora stopped him before he could. Do you really think Xigbar would hold the soul eater? come on.

But it would seem someone of evil intent disturbed one of our dragons,
and transformed it into what you call a Heartless
. It is my belief that this
>>>young man<<< came to warn me of that danger.

As it says so, Xigbar did transform the dragon into a heartless.
and now I can say "idiot".

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wth Zet, no it was Riku with the Souleater that fought Sora on the Mountain Top, who then went to warn the Emperor of the Dragon Heartless coming, the fact that Xigbar was there at the same time as Riku was coincidental

Last edited:

Endgame

Wrong!!
Riku was there, he warned the Empror about the heartless dragon. Xigbar tried to sneak into the Empror room but Sora stopped him before he could. Do you really think Xigbar would hold the soul eater? come on.
As it says so, Xigbar did transform the dragon into a heartless.
and now I can say "idiot".

Let us not forget...Riku would have been in Xehanort's form at that stage.
Given the grey hair, and time in the series he's existed for, Xehanort was by no means a young man.

Then again, to one as old as the emperor, perhaps elder men may seem young. Even men of Xigbar's age, maybe?

Besides, since when does Riku refer to Sora, Donald and Goofy as 'Wise Guys'? Seems more like a certain 'Freeshooter' to me...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You go to Mulan's World for the second time, and make you way up to the mountain because you see a person in a Black Cloak.

Once you're at the Mountain Top, you see Riku there with the Soul Eater, and then you fight him. After the Battle, Riku runs away to the Palace

Once you get to the Palace, you encounter Xigbar standing outside of the Emperor's chambers, while Riku is on the inside warning the Emperor

Xigbar commences to fight with Sora and co, and then runs outside, where you fight the Dragon heartless.

You enter the Emperor's Chambers and he tells you about how the person in Black warned him of how a person of evil intent disturbed the dragon, and that the Heartless Dragon was coming, but that he didn't need to prepare his troops because three 'wiseguys' showed up and they would take care of it

YouTube - Land of Dragons: Second Visit

Last edited:

daxter fan

Let us not forget...Riku would have been in Xehanort's form at that stage.
Given the grey hair, and time in the series he's existed for, Xehanort was by no means a young man.

Then again, to one as old as the emperor, perhaps elder men may seem young. Even men of Xigbar's age, maybe?

Besides, since when does Riku refer to Sora, Donald and Goofy as 'Wise Guys'? Seems more like a certain 'Freeshooter' to me...

Riku laughed at them, that's why it's marked as "wise guys", Xigbar barely know them and has no respect to Roxas.

Essence

When Sora confronts Riku in the WTNW he still sounds like Riku and by his voice you can say he's a young man without actually seeing him. Plus Riku was probably making fun of him.

Sora: Why? Why do you have to do everything on your own?
Riku: Did you forget? I'm not a sap like you.

That was during a battle [or the end]. It's his sense of humor.

Vulcrypt

I want them to go back to the theory --;

My firewall blocked the front page of your theory, so could you like give me the jist of it or repost it or something so i can read it (if not that's fine)?

daxter fan

I don't know if someone has come with this idea yet, but I still want to share my thoughts.
You see, I played the whole game once again ( after picturing the Sunset Horizons photos from the begininng D=) And when I arrived the beast world.. it just popped into my head:

Isn't Xaldin and Xigbar supposed to bring more members to their arms? (It was stated in KH2 FM, here's the reason why it's here =P ) well, while I was playing the game I always thought that Xaldin tried to convert the beast to a nobody and use it with great force, but then again.. why wouldn't he turn the beast into a member himself? the thing is, can you even imagine the beast in a organization hood? That's kind of ridicioules.
But that's not the whole story, Xigbar DID try to enter the palace in "the land of the dragons" did he try to convert the Emperor or Shang into members?

Of course once again, it can be bullshit and all, but I hope you liked this theory anyway.
Zexion is dead.

EDIT: a little fix to my theory, Xigbar just turned the dragon into a heartless to attack the palace.. but why? was it to get the Emperor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back