• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

__APOCALYPSE

Website
www.myspace.com
This is kind of a dumb thread but I'm just trying to figure out all the Organization members.

1. Xemnas
2. Demyx
3. Axel
4. Larxene
5. Marluxia
6. Saix
7. Zexion
8. Vexen
9. Laxaeus
10. Roxas?

Wow. That's all I know. :eek:

I know I'm probably just forgetting minor ones but still. Was like Riku in the organization, or just hiding?

Also, is there a specific reason they all have x's in their names, or did he just do that so they'd have something in common?

exile31

If you take out the X in all their names and rearrange the letters you will get their original name from before they became nobodies. You forgot Xigbar, Xaldin, and Luxord. Those are the only other members and Riku does not belong to the Organization.

native_lova_boy

BIG!!!!!!!
spoiler!
below!

you can only take out and rearrange the letters of the first 6 members of Org. 13 because they were Ansems original "Helpers" (if thats what you want to call them)
when he was researching the heartless. a experiment went wrong and they where turned into heatless, and the mebers of the Org.13 are their nobodies. I still have no idea where the rest of the Org. members came from. I remember reading this in a interview with Nomura. (might be on this site?)

I dont know if this is correct because the 13th member's name can be changed when you take out the X. But when you take the X out of Axel(#8) it dosent give any other name.

plz dont flame me if this is wrong, it's just what I think.

Angel_Protector

exile31 said:
If you take out the X in all their names and rearrange the letters you will get their original name from before they became nobodies. You forgot Xigbar, Xaldin, and Luxord. Those are the only other members and Riku does not belong to the Organization.
Can you all post the name of the org mamber with there full name.

__APOCALYPSE

Website
www.myspace.com
exile31 said:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HeartofTwilight

The first six, of course exept xemnas, the names of the assistance mixed up but nearly all were niss translated so that they no longer work only vexen and ienzo do if you use the spelling in the Ansem's report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back