• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's purpose & stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Okay, so I was playing Kingdom Hearts Re: COM again lately, actually just watching the scenes in preparation for Days, and something stuck out to me. Axel and Larxene were talking, and they said something about the purpose of the organization being to learn more about the hearts. I could have sworn that their goal was to collect hearts, and if they wanted to learn about anything, they would want to learn about memories since thats what pertains to them, and thats what CO was for.

So, if Xemnas really wanted to learn more about the heart, and was interested in the strength of Sora's heart (again stated in the conversation between Axel and Larxene), then do you think it is possible that Xemnas was really on a mission to find out more about the keyblade, perhaps because he saw Aqua's in the Room of Sleep and was curious? Or perhaps it's because when he woke up from losing his memories as Terra, he had his keyblade but was not able to use it because he lost his memories, and memories are what make up ones heart, so he was unable to wield it.

Discuss, and please no flaming...=D

[EDIT] CRAPCRAPCRAP I forgot, NO DAYS SPOILERS!!!

Last edited:
so, you're implying that xemnas has his own reasons for the organization but tells the other members something else to get them involved?

XYZ

The Organization's actual goal was to summon Kingdom Hearts and regain their lost hearts, but in 358/2 Days, it is revealed that Xemnas was actually lying to the Organization and was planning to use Kingdom Hearts to become God and then reshape existence in his own image. And Xemnas built the Room of Sleep, he didn't discover it. He must have been hiding Aqua's armor under his bed or something before he moved it there.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
so, you're implying that xemnas has his own reasons for the organization but tells the other members something else to get them involved?

I would have thought that this was obvious in KH2. =/

but in 358/2 Days, it is revealed that Xemnas was actually lying to the Organization and was planning to use Kingdom Hearts to become God and then reshape existence in his own image.

It was actually rather obvious that Xemnas was after power in KH2.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
ok wait so do you mean his first goal wasnt kh, but the knowledge of the keyblade?

Awards
It was actually rather obvious that Xemnas was after power in KH2.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is, Xemnas wanted to fuse with Kingdom Hearts for a higher purpose. The intrinsic motivation of power wasn't the deciding factor. It was what he was going to [i]do[/i] with that power. Makes you wonder.

Axelmarmar

Xemnas: I will become GOD!!
Mikami: *Looks at Xemnas*God?!
Saix: GOD!!
Light:*writes Xemnas in Deathnote* There can only be one Kira!
Xemnas has heart attack
Mikami and Saix: *looks at Light* GOD!!
Sora: WTF?

(yes I know this is retarded....Xemnas can't have a heart attack... no heart!!)

A

Audo

but in 358/2 Days, it is revealed that Xemnas was actually lying to the Organization and was planning to use Kingdom Hearts to become God and then reshape existence in his own image.
That's actually pretty much a given in KH2, not much of a "reveal".

Anyway, the purpose of the Org was to study the heart. Study the heart and find out how to regain theirs/become complete. Memories are deeply tied to the heart, so, for them to study memories would still be - by extension - studying the heart. I mean, they weren't lying when they said that was their purpose, as all of their many goals are indirectly, or directly, tied to hearts.

XYZ

That's actually pretty much a given in KH2, not much of a "reveal".

Anyway, the purpose of the Org was to study the heart. Study the heart and find out how to regain theirs/become complete. Memories are deeply tied to the heart, so, for them to study memories would still be - by extension - studying the heart. I mean, they weren't lying when they said that was their purpose, as all of their many goals are indirectly, or directly, tied to hearts.
I didn't think it was that obvious.. Gosh..
D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back