• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oricalcum+ Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiarisOathKeeper

I'v beaten the game and naturally want to go back and beat all the little things. One of them is to get the Ultima Weapon. I'v gotten all the other materials exept the Oricalcum+. I'v got the Hundred Acre Woods one, the Space Paranoid one, the Atlantica one, The World That Never Was, and know how to get the Colosium and Moogle one, but how do I get the others?:confused:

KiarisOathKeeper

Ya, thanks:thumbup:. I didnt even think of that. Do you know how to get the twilight gem so I can get that last orichalcum+?

KiarisOathKeeper

Thanks guys for all the help :thumbup: and sorry for the double post. My internets been stupid lately.

PS. I hate the soud that the Sweet Memories Keyblade makes when you hit stuff.

Kinokan

Assassins are the only way to get twilight gems. Their in the hall of empty melodies in TWTNW=] hope this too also helps^^
ya um u dont need gems for the ultima weapon but u do need all mythril burning and twilight crystals which are easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back