• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orichalcum+ help??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hlc1988

Awards
I'm doing a 100% runthrough for KH3. Haven't done one yet.

I recently picked up my Proud save where I had reached the Pirates world after leaving it for many months. I've made a lot of progress in that time.

I'm on a mission to get all the Orichalcum+ for Ultima Weapon. So far I have 4 our 7.

I haven't completed the main story yet so I know I can get one from the Final World.

Trouble is, I thought I'd done all the Fantastic Flans. I've got scores for them in the journal. But I think the Flans are where I've gone wrong. I've got quite high scores next to them.

I've got all Mickey Emblems so I got the Orichalcum + from there.

I've got the one from the chest in the Pirates world.

I've done Frozen Slider.

I've done the Gummi missions in the Eclipse Galaxy.

So I thought I should have 5 but I don't. So, I'm assuming the Flans are the problem.

My question is this... can all the ingredients the Flans give out to you be collected elsewhere?

I think I've identified the Flan which I haven't got a high score on which is the Kingdom of Corona. I've got 20,000 but I've read its meant to be 23000? Can anyone confirm? The ingredients the Corona flan gives out I've already got 6 of which I'm assuming I either collected after multiple tries or I collected elsewhere.

If its not that flan... its got to to be one of the earlier ones in the earlier worlds as I've only recently done the Monstors Inc, Frozen, Big Hero 6 worlds and I know for sure I got the high score there. The Pirates score is quite high so I'm sure it isn't that one either...

Sorry for the ramble... trying to work out which one it would be...

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Sounds like it could be the Flans. Several sites have the score. And lots of Youtube guides like Everglow have them listed the scores you need. I remember Orange Flan in Tangled's world was tricky. I needed a walkthrough for that one in particular. I believe it's 23K score you need for it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Eonstar890

Awards
If you didn’t receive the Flan based Accessory item then you’re definitely missing that one. If you have gotten that item then it must be something else.

hlc1988

Awards
Sounds like it could be the Flans. Several sites have the score. And lots of Youtube guides like Everglow have them listed the scores you need. I remember Orange Flan in Tangled's world was tricky. I needed a walkthrough for that one in particular. I believe it's 23K score you need for it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It was definitely the Tangled Flan that I hadn't done correctly. And I needed 23K. Gave it another go and then got the Orichalcum+!

I just need to get the one from the Final World treasure chest and the one from the postcard mailing. Those are my last two.

Thank you for the help!

Andriux

Website
kingdomhearts.be
Dude, the postcard one is such a hassle. I collected 4 all together and none of those would be the Orichalum+ so I had to keep loading my save data until the Moogle Shop finally gave me the item, took too long lol.

PStuder12321

I'm doing a 100% runthrough for KH3. Haven't done one yet.

I recently picked up my Proud save where I had reached the Pirates world after leaving it for many months. I've made a lot of progress in that time.

I'm on a mission to get all the Orichalcum+ for Ultima Weapon. So far I have 4 our 7.

I haven't completed the main story yet so I know I can get one from the Final World.

Trouble is, I thought I'd done all the Fantastic Flans. I've got scores for them in the journal. But I think the Flans are where I've gone wrong. I've got quite high scores next to them.

I've got all Mickey Emblems so I got the Orichalcum + from there.

I've got the one from the chest in the Pirates world.

I've done Frozen Slider.

I've done the Gummi missions in the Eclipse Galaxy.

So I thought I should have 5 but I don't. So, I'm assuming the Flans are the problem.

My question is this... can all the ingredients the Flans give out to you be collected elsewhere?

I think I've identified the Flan which I haven't got a high score on which is the Kingdom of Corona. I've got 20,000 but I've read its meant to be 23000? Can anyone confirm? The ingredients the Corona flan gives out I've already got 6 of which I'm assuming I either collected after multiple tries or I collected elsewhere.

If its not that flan... its got to to be one of the earlier ones in the earlier worlds as I've only recently done the Monstors Inc, Frozen, Big Hero 6 worlds and I know for sure I got the high score there. The Pirates score is quite high so I'm sure it isn't that one either...

Sorry for the ramble... trying to work out which one it would be...

This website makes it super easy. Also yes Kingdom of Corona's picture Flan requires 23K Below is a Flan guide.

Back