• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orichalcums

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

You only have to get seven and then use that gem that loweres the amout of materials you need to create an item. I have six already and you get the seventh piece (I'm pretty sure) from completing the entire list of synthesis materials. I guessing that could be a little tough.

I

inhiding

Not Orichalcum+, guys.

You can find Orichalcums in these treasures chests:

- The 100 Acre Wood - Kanga's House, or the Spooky Cave
- The Land of Dragons - Throne Room
- Port Royal - Ship Graveyard: Sea Drift Keep
- Twilight Town - Underground Concourse, Tunnelway, or Mansion: Library
- The World That Never Was - Fragment Crossing, Nothing's Call, Naught's Skyway, Ruin and Creation's Passage

Next time, look at the pinned threads in the Members Helping Members area.

Nobody13

WHAT?! I made sure that this was the members helping members section! Maybe my computer is messed up. I'll have to start the whole game over if I want ultima thanks to the stupid Peitt Ribbon!

Are you sure you can only get them from treasure chests?

Nobody13

Thank you!:) I found them 3 times throughout the whole game and know two places where they appear: Outside Santa's Workshop in Hollowen Town (actually Christmas town) and the place near the entrance to the underworld where it was not blocked by fire in Olympus Colluseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back