• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Original Characters. but, still a fan-fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
Who cares Anyway- title of Fan-fic

This can't be real......-Chapter Name

Blake walked down the road to school, when he got there he noticed that the school was covered in milk and a whole bunch of cows had weighed it down. now he was only 5 7' and he was taller then the school, he decided to walk into the school to see what was inside when his two friends, Seth and Erica, tackled him to the ground.
" What are you two doi-" Blake said being abruptly cut off, the school had just lifted up into the air into an alien spaceship.
"Wh-What was that?" Blake had said very confused
His friends helped him off the ground
" Alien spaceships showed up a little while ago," Seth said also startled "They have been shooting cows at objects and then lifting them into their ships."
"Other than that, are you okay?" Erica said smiling at Blake
"yeah, I-I'm fine."
She seems so calm it's unheard of, our school just got lifted off the ground!
"We should get out of hear," Blake said without hesitation "it's not safe."
They both agreed and they went off in search of a safe place to stay. They walked around the town for about a half an hour and finally found somewhere that sort of stood out. It was a run down Chinese shop, but it had some sort of green aura around it. They walked and were teleported to China.
"Why, hello," A Chinese man said "Are you here for the worship?"
They looked at eachother an decided to be best if they said yes.
"Yes, yes we are." Blake said unsure "Where is it being held again?"
"Yo-You don't know..." the man was afraid "Run, run as far away from here as possible!"
Suddenly the sky turned dark and they were sent to the foundation where the school used to be. They found armor, swords and jello guns made just for them. they put the armor on and picked up there weapons, it was time to fight those aliens. The sky opened and millions of alien spaceships poured through the hole.
"No way!"
"Here they come!"
"Ahhhhh!"
Blake jumped with Erica onto one of the sips we threw the pilot out so Erica could get in. He stayed on the back shotting down the others ships with his Jello guns. Seth stood their, motionless, and was finally attacked. Killer instincts took over and he backed flipped onto a ship and stuck the sword threw the engine, it slammed into the a tree and blew. Erica and Blake look up, astonished. Seth look confused himself but went on. Blake jumped off and landed, but was hit and blacked out. he awoke to see both Erica and Seth on the floor motionless there was the mother ship left. he got up and combined all of the weapons into one forming a giant sword he swung at the spaceship but before he could hit it, he woke up.
He jumped out of his bed to realize it was a dream.
"Wow, I have the weirdest dreams"
He heard his mother calling, so he ran downstairs to get some breakfast.

There'll be more chapters. And I will have a chacrter Analysis up soon.

Also, all of the chapters will not be like this. i just thought this would be a creative way to open this up.

Last edited:

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Whoa hehe I love Ufo's and cows! THey are like the coolest thing ever. I hope this fan fic will have more cows in it cause gosh I love them cows. =3 anyways its going good so far.

Joy

Bronze Member
Thanks, and sorry I don't think there'll be anymore cows. Maybe though, not sure. Still plotting on Chapter 2.

Joy

Bronze Member
Alright, thank you for reading!
I would like to see other's read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back