• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Origins of the Lanes Between and more.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeCounsel

Ok can someone explain the origin of the Lanes Between to me? Like what are they and what not. Also how did MX summon Kingdom Hearts at the end of the game? And I think that's all I need to know.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
1. Well, using logic, they are probably lanes that are used to travel between worlds. It probably isnt nothing more than that.

2. Doesn't matter that much. It was just there. It wasn't even used or anything.

KeybladeCounsel

It kinda does matter. Nobody wonders how it was summoned in the first place? Was he just able to out of nowhere?

Silverslide

Why does it? It was kinda a random and he didn't do it for much of a reason. He was after the X-blade which he says "Coexists with kingdom hearts"

He says he has learned alot in his years so that is the explanation :/

KeybladeCounsel

Ok, but that would also mean there are more ways to summon Kingdom Hearts than we know. Am I the first to question this or something?

Silverslide

Well yeah there are more ways.

That, and gathering up all of the PoH. And gathering hearts and redirecting those hearts to a KH.

KeybladeCounsel

Ok so the question remains, how did MX summon it? Does anyone at all have a clue because I could really use a legit answer.

Sora'sProtector

His goal was to open Kingdom Hearts; that's the more difficult thing to do. We've seen Kingdom Hearts a few times, like Xemnas summoning it from gathering so many hearts. Kingdom Hearts may really lie in the skies above Keyblade Graveyard and Xehanort just revealed a way to it. Either way, showing Kingdom Hearts isn't the difficult thing to do.

Silverslide

No one knows. He just threw some shit into the sky and it appeared. It probably isn't relevant enough for Nomura to go out of his way to explain it, hence why I said it doesn't matter.

His goal was to open Kingdom Hearts; that's the more difficult thing to do. We've seen Kingdom Hearts a few times, like Xemnas summoning it from gathering so many hearts. Kingdom Hearts may really lie in the skies above Keyblade Graveyard and Xehanort just revealed a way to it. Either way, showing Kingdom Hearts isn't the difficult thing to do.

I don't think that is his goal. His goal was to discover what happened during the keyblade wars, which included the X-Blade, AND to balance light and darkness.

KeybladeCounsel

So you guys are basically saying Kingdom Hearts can be shown anywhere. If he could just send a random ball of whatever to the sky just to clear the clouuds and show Kingdom Hearts, then wouldn't that mean he could use that same ball of light in any other world?

Sora'sProtector

I don't think that is his goal. His goal was to discover what happened during the keyblade wars, which included the X-Blade, AND to balance light and darkness.

Well yes, I meant that opening Kingdom Hearts is what he had to do as a means to his goal. Thus opening Kingdom Hearts is one of the many goals set in order to reach the main goal. The x-blade opens the true Kingdom Hearts, where he could create the world he envisioned.

Gram

Banned
Awards
it says in the reports that kh will appear when the x-blade is forged cause it co-exists with it or something like that.
which is contridictory since it show MX summoning :/

Xehanort' Report VII said:
have uncovered the Keyblade's ultimate mystery. You see, besides the three families of Keyblades, there is another "Key Blade." While it may sound the same when spoken, it is notated uniquely: "χ-blade." And make no mistake, while it resembles a normal Keyblade, it is something altogether different.
Keyblades are said to be man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts. The χ-blade, however, coexists with Kingdom Hearts.
It is only forged when two hearts of equal power intersect--one heart of pure darkness, one heart of pure light. At the time of its forging, Kingdom Hearts appears.
It must be noted, though, that this Kingdom Hearts is special. Unlike the Kingdoms brought about forcibly and artificially through the collection of hearts, THIS Kingdom Hearts is a perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts. Surely it was over this that the ancient Keyblade War was fought.
If so, the walls that divide the worlds today are of little consequence. With the χ-blade, all their hearts could be instantly reunited--and the Keyblade War, refought.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, you're questioning how Xehanort could summon Kingdom Hearts but aren't questioning how he can use magic to send a tornado of keyblades as well as building the entire landscape up with a bunch of mountains like he was a god?

Sora'sProtector

Well, you're questioning how Xehanort could summon Kingdom Hearts but aren't questioning how he can use magic to send a tornado of keyblades as well as building the entire landscape up with a bunch of mountains like he was a god?

Which is what makes him an awesommmmme villian. :3

KeybladeCounsel

Okay, but clearly if he had the true power of Kngdom Hearts he would be able to do all of that plus 10x more. Not to mention Vanitas could do a good number of the same things. So this isn't answering my question. What was he just allowed to because he's a master in magic and he used a magic command with the ability to summon Kingdom Hearts? I'm still surprised that no one has questioned this before when everyone here always points out the smallest of details like the so called dragon in the KH2 secret ending. But you don't point out something as apparent as this? How completely and utterly shocking...

Silverslide

Dude, we really don't know. None of this is explained at all.

The only thing I can come up with is that MX has been traveling worlds for a LONG time, so he probably knows alot.

Btw, he had the power to summon it. Summoning it and using it are two different things. He couldn't do anything with it because he needed the X-Blade I believe.

KeybladeCounsel

Then that means anybody has the power to summon it. Xemnas went through a long ass phase in creating one when he had the power to summon it all along. Cuz y'know everyone has the power to do it if they figure it out. Doesn't look hard either. Just get a ball of darkness and shoot it to the sky and BOOM! You got Kingdom Hearts right above you.

Silverslide

If ANYONE could summon it, then we would have seen it. How the fuck do you know if Xemnas had that power? He obviously didn't since he had to make it himself( it was fake anyway)

You aren't even using logic, you are just looking for a flaw to point out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back