• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingM911

Watching government officials roshambo in order to
Has anyone seen Sora wield a different keyble than the Kingdom key when he is in normal form. I know he gains another when he fuses with goofy, but I haven't seen any pics of him using a different one normally. Does this mean that they have gotten rid of the ability to equip different keychains?

If i'm mistaken someone please tell me.

Keyblade-Master-

When he fuses he uses two kingdom keys? which one is the other if that isnt the case? i think they dont wanna show something just as S'SH oF LIGHT says

KingM911

I'm talking about when he isn't fused. It's not like revealing some of the old keyblades when he is just attacking normally would be big surprise to anyone.

It just seems strange that so close the release (few months or whenever) that they haven't shown any other keyblades for sora.

So far the only keyblades that we've seen, in and out of fusing, include: the oathkeeper, kingdom key, oblivion, and whatever mickey's golden one is.

Keyblade-Master-

well come on did they show any other keyblades (keychains) when kh1 was about to be released ? i sincerely doubt it

KingM911

that was kh1, and how do you know they didn't?

They didn't anywhere near the fan base they do now. Changing keyblades isn't a new thing so why would they need to hide it. Leveling up seems to have stayed the same and many other battle mechanics have been revealed already, like use of the triangle button and fusing.

Oh well though, I guess we'll see eventually.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah man just hold your horses. i mean we already have so much already (even though its not really alot) i want some things to be a surprise. the keyblades must be secial if he hasnt even given us a glimpse of it so im sure that they will be a cool part in KH2. we just have to wait and see. nothing we can do about it. LOL

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
There will be a new Keyblades in KH2 among with Returning onse from the first game. Dont expect to see any of these new Keyblades til the Nearing of the Release. I wouldent doubt that we'll start seeing some new ones Next month or after the TGS 2005.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
didn't Nomura say that he will allow you to equip different keyblades like last time, normal and in form? i think so. But KK is the most important of the series because the keychains just change the attributes and appearence of the keyblade and not the keyblade itself.

KingM911

Good. Sounds pretty convincing to me.

I hope that we'll get diamond dust and one winged angel, too, but i won't hold my breath. Although... didn't nomura say that the content of kh2 was 2.5 times that of the original. That certainly leaves a lot of room for improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back