• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other Playable Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very popular message has popped up on my e-mail saying that there might be other playable characters other than Sora. For instance you might play as donald while sora is captured or incapacitated. This information has come from a very reliable source. There is also messages from that source saying that at Hollow Bastion that the Cloud or Squall (Leon). Will be partners in the level like donal and goofy.

Last edited:

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
whether your source is reliable or it is merely a theory spawned from personal bias i still agree with the high possibility of this happening. Auron becomes a partner in the underworld right? Squall and Cloud could be aswell, infact from the trailers you will notice some FF characters are always in pairs (Squall & Cloud) like Yuna and Rikku in their FFX-2 roles, i haven't seen paine, and maybe it was deliberated so that they could become part of the whole party entourage thing...

besides, i think tetsuya nomura's intention for not allowing Squall and Cloud to be playable in Kingdom Hearts was to increase fan frustration thus giving KH2 more of a spice. Believe me, Nomura would pull one like that.

jporiey

I think it sounds true ( the squall cloud in party thing ) and i think and hope it is true but we will just have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back