• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Our Master"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
There have been a few points in Xehanort's Reports where he mentions a master, presumably the Master of both himself and Eraqus. Has there been any other mention of this guy? I don't recall many times when a character is referenced more than once and doesn't have any importance in the KH series.

Of course assuming the Mysterious Figure has a direct relation to anyone we know, I usually assumed Ansem the Wise at first, however this can possibly be a new candidate.

Think there's any more to this guy, or was he just mentioned for plot sake?

Radon

mofo
Well seeing as Xehanort and Eraqus are Masters themselves they would have had to train under a Master at some point. Its probably a similar situation to Soras parents. They have to exist or else Sora wouldn't, but they don't have any real plot relevance.

However we may meet this master if Xehanorts past is futher explored.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Personally, I like the idea of MF being the former Master of MX and ME. I even made a totally improbable theory on that, involving their Master being the first to have chosen a new "vessel" when his body got too old (thus giving MX the idea), regretted it, and became the MF in his new body, cloaked to hide his identity, fighting Aqua in the end to test her.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Personally, I like the idea of MF being the former Master of MX and ME. I even made a totally improbable theory on that, involving their Master being the first to have chosen a new "vessel" when his body got too old (thus giving MX the idea), regretted it, and became the MF in his new body, cloaked to hide his identity, fighting Aqua in the end to test her.

Glad to see others can support this theory. I was actually thinking, if he does have time manipulation, perhaps he may not even need a new body.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, obviously they need a master themselves. It reminds me of LOST though. Jacob is the protector of the island, but, who was the protector before him? His mom, but, wait, who was the protector before her? Etc. It just goes on and on. I would say though, that the relevancy of Masters probably ends with Eraqus and Xehanort. I can't see their own Master being that important, personally.

Allister Rose

French Lover
There have been a few points in Xehanort's Reports where he mentions a master, presumably the Master of both himself and Eraqus. Has there been any other mention of this guy? I don't recall many times when a character is referenced more than once and doesn't have any importance in the KH series.

Of course assuming the Mysterious Figure has a direct relation to anyone we know, I usually assumed Ansem the Wise at first, however this can possibly be a new candidate.

Think there's any more to this guy, or was he just mentioned for plot sake?
he probbably wasmentioned to show more detail on xehanort's past, but i doubt he would be seen. plus wouldn't he be alil too old?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
plus wouldn't he be alil too old?

We've seen he can manipulate time, we're just not certain by how much. Some say he's a time traveler. I'm not going to support or deny that idea too much, but it wouldn't be too shocking if he could keep himself from aging.

Allister Rose

French Lover
We've seen he can manipulate time, we're just not certain by how much. Some say he's a time traveler. I'm not going to support or deny that idea too much, but it wouldn't be too shocking if he could keep himself from aging.

still...i doubt that it's master xehanort's master...that's like showing a specific citizen simply because they were mentioned in kh1 ansem reports and a lil on kh2 ansem reports

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait is the mf combing from the past or the future, he not weilding a keyblade how could he be there master

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wasn't it already confirmed, that their master is / was Yen Sid oO

Not really. Just that Yen Sid was a master but is now retired. Xehanort and Eraqus do know Yen Sid so he could have been friends with their master or something. besides if Yen Sid was their master, I think he would have taken a little more responsibility in his pupils actions seeing how Eraqus got all up in his own pupils faces.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not really. Just that Yen Sid was a master but is now retired. Xehanort and Eraqus do know Yen Sid so he could have been friends with their master or something. besides if Yen Sid was their master, I think he would have taken a little more responsibility in his pupils actions seeing how Eraqus got all up in his own pupils faces.

idk...he let ventus go simply because he saw a similarity between mickey (rebellion).

still, i doubt we will get to see the masters of eraqus and xehanort. it seems like they only were trying to reveal more on their history.

it's kind of like aqua knowing terra sine they were young , yet hardly any enphasis on the subject

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Him being an old master really doesn't make sense for obvious reasons.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I always felt Yen Sid was their master. It just seems right.

^ I don't think Yen Sid was their master, I mean MX seems as old if not older than Yen Sid. xD

Mickey is around 100 years old and still looks the same age. Hue, Due, and Lui exist as 10 year olds in BBS and in KH1 and KH2. Disney characters don't count for age (except for Hercules).

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Mickey is around 100 years old and still looks the same age. Hue, Due, and Lui exist as 10 year olds in BBS and in KH1 and KH2. Disney characters don't count for age (except for Hercules).

Good point. :p But Yen Sid just doesn't seem like a guy who trained MX and ME.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I was thinking the same thing that Yen Sid was their master. But, Yen Sid said that he was just an acquaintance of Eraqus and Xehanort. And, who's MF?

Allister Rose

French Lover

you're over simplifying it and you know it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back