• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Over 100,000 North America Pre-Orders for BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just a heads up that we don't consider VGChartz a legitimate information source, although feel free to continue discussion.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Personally i am a little optimistic, i hope BBS will reach the half million mark in one month, of course it's difficult with PSP's current state but like i said before this is a worldwide release and in Japan it sold 400.000 units in one month...only in Japan.

Anyway i'm glad that BBS is off to a good start with the pre-orders it deserves these numbers it's an outstanding game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well over 100,000 is pretty good for a PSP title. If MGS:pW, a really good game with a great fanbase, only sold 58,000 in one month, I think KH has been a success PSP wise.

But I can see over 5mil illegal dls of this game. Fun stuff.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Man, I got so ticked off at my friend the other day:

Friend: I'm only getting the American version so I can understand the story!
Me: ...and so you will actually get it legally, right?
Friend: Um... (eyeballs look left and right quickly)
Me: RIGHT?!

*sigh* He was the same one who pirated Crisis Core and Dissidia as well so I guess it'd be no surprise if he got this illegally -_-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, I got so ticked off at my friend the other day:

Friend: I'm only getting the American version so I can understand the story!
Me: ...and so you will actually get it legally, right?
Friend: Um... (eyeballs look left and right quickly)
Me: RIGHT?!

*sigh* He was the same one who pirated Crisis Core and Dissidia as well so I guess it'd be no surprise if he got this illegally -_-

That is so depressing. D: I hate pirates when they don't buy the game. I know I pirate music and movies, but I usually end up buying it after some time.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You see, that's way I like being one of the more physically capable of my friends, if they try to pirate a game, I "talk them out of it"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That is so depressing. D: I hate pirates when they don't buy the game. I know I pirate music and movies, but I usually end up buying it after some time.

What makes it worse is that the ONLY PSP game he ever bought was God of War Chains of Olympus because it's "actually worth buying"
So what is he saying? That BBS isn't worth buying?! (and remember, BBS was the ONLY reason he got a PSP in the first place -_-)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What makes it worse is that the ONLY PSP game he ever bought was God of War Chains of Olympus because it's "actually worth buying"
So what is he saying? That BBS isn't worth buying?! (and remember, BBS was the ONLY reason he got a PSP in the first place -_-)

That is fail. BBS is worth it. Your friend is just being a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back