• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Over the Top (Open challenge- TAKEN)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Rules: No Godmodding or Powerplaying- Basically, give the person a chance to dodge, not auto-strike. Also, no "Spirit Bomb" power level moves. Don't go easy though.
No complaining about detail- Honestly, I can easily say I am not of novelist quality when it comes to detail, so work with what I have written instead of complaining, "You didn't specify which finger he pulled the trigger with." or "How long was he picking his nose?"
Keep up the pace- I can't even count how many times I have had to end a battle because a lack of postage, probably because it is more than I can count on my fingers. Two days without postage is usually my limit- Trust me, I'm very eager so it is very hard for me to wait too long.

Anyway, here is my temp:
Name: Canis Lupus

Sex: Male

Race: Werewolf

Physical description: Wolf ears, hands, tail, and teeth, everything else is human. Silver hair, gray eyes with pale, ashy gray skin. Wears a midnight blue cloak with the bottom half ripped off, dirty jeans, black gloves, and cloth shoes.

Personallity: Loyal and quiet, gets the job done even at the cost of his life. Known to be very caring, sometimes even healing enemies. Devoted to his friends. Known to be very stubborn.

Bio: Originally destined to become heir to his fathers' throne, Canis was born into royalty, his father being a werewolf, his mother being human. He was forced to spend his young days studying and learning things that would take many people days in order to memorize and learn. He was never allowed outside the castle or enter the right wing of the castle. When he was 6, he experienced the death of his mother, his father killing her with a broken bottle. Canis also befriended one of the guards, another thing he was forbidden from. His friend was also killed by his father a year later, learning their secret. A month after Tobi, his friends name, died, Canis ran off, but when trying to escape he entered the right wing, barging into a bedroom. It turned out that he had a twin sister named Aria that his parents had kept from him, fearing he would grow to be too nice of a ruler. He vowed to return to her one day, escaping into the black of night. He then wandered the country, coming across a sage named Saleh, who taught him the art of summoning and assassination. When he was 8 years old, the military had found Saleh and stabbed through him as he was trying to protect Canis. Canis ran off, leaving his master behind with a prayer.

Skills: Assassination, Summoning

Weapon: a rogues knife and throwing needles for precision attacks.

Techniques:
Pin cushion
Needle Circle: Canis surrounds the foe with clones, which shoot needles into the center where the enemy is.
Needle Storm: Canis jumps into the air, creating a group of clones that surrounds the enemy. At all angles, the enemy is hit with needles.
Pyramid of Pain: Canis surrounds the foe with 2 other clones, making a triangle formation. The clones make more, creating a huge pyramid, which the enemy is inside while the clones move forward with needles, crushing the enemy.

Ryukin
Basic: Canis summons a clone beside, behind, above, or anywhere around him.
Shooting Star: Canis jumps into the air, creating a bunch of clones around him, and have them fall downward at the enemy at a great speed.
Binding Rope: Canis creates a line of clones. Linking hands, they go into the air, creating a lasso, and throws it toward the enemy, where they are bound and unable to move.
Grand Comet: Basically the same as Shooting Star, but with needles raining down on the foe. Sometimes, the needles hit each other making sparks, creating a remarkable display.
Clone Wall: A wall of clones appear in front or around Canis, protecting him from all attacks.

Howl to the heavens: happens only at night. Canis transforms into a werewolf only if his hood comes off.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: Over the Top (Open challenge- OPEN)

I'll test the waters in this section

gimme a sec to put my temp up

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Name: Renn Gurski

Physical Description: stands at about 5'10, with short brown hair that covers his eyes that are forest green, His skin is a slightly pale peachy color, His outfit is a Red Jacket with a black guard over his left sholder. and he wears blue jeans and white sneakers with a blue stripe going horazontally across it's side. He has a silver ring on his right hand with crosses engraved into it, He also wears a silver Watch on his right wrist.

Personality: He's slightly antisocial... mostly perferring dark places over the light. He constantly seeks redemption by putting end to the lives of the wicked and the demonic. and even performing Miracles that are with his ability. He also has a strong will and a sharp wit in battle.

Bio: Born to a abusive father. His mother tried to protect him so that he could try to be nicer to others. But his dad got drunk and killed his mother and his younger sister when he was 11. That was when a demonic spirit possesed him and killed his father. He was taken in by a friend of his named Jennifer and she taught him the way of the christian, When he turned 16. he was let into a secret order that is known as the blessed ones and He learned of how he could redeem himself for killing his father. From then on he killed demons and he obtained his first demon weapon when he was 17. As a beginner they have to kill demons with their bare hands.

Skills: Sealing and all aspects of taking lives.

Weapon: A Blood sword, Everytime it hits, the life force that is taken out is transferred through the sword to the wielder that is used to heal faster. Looks like the sword Genesis uses in Crisis core

Techniques:

Ascension:
Using the Hawk spirit that possesed him he can sprout black wings out of his back and use them to attack or fly.
Spinning Wings: He spins around with one of the wings and casts all enemies around him out of the way.
Lift: he flaps down with his wings thrusting himself and his enemy into the air.

Sealing:
Using this techique, he can cast out demons and even curses like the werewolf curse out of a human being.

Healing:
Regen(Result of Blood sword): every time he lands an attack and depending on how much dammage is taken Renn can heal himself.
God's Blessing: He goes on his knees and prays, A ray of yellow light shines upon him and heals his strength fully can only use it once a day.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

I'll start Shinra.

Canis stood at the entrance of a church in a city called Rome, one he had never been to. Slowly opening one of the double doors, he peered inside to make sure no one was inside. He walked up to the altar and kneeled in front of it. "Lord, please grant me the blessing of being able to live one more day under your protection. Here is something I wish to offer in exchange." He prayed, dropping a small sack of coins in front of the altar in front of him. He then stood up and turned to walk out the door, but he felt that he was being followed again. He pulled out his dagger and threw it out of instinct, the dagger getting stuck into the head of a nearby statue.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn simply stood as the Knife whizzed into a nearby statue and drew his sword..."I've been tracking you wolf-boy. And you are to be judged by the lord's Diciple. You cannot bribe the lord but I'll gladly take the coins in exchange for giving you the First strike." Renn walked right passed Canis and grabbed the sack of coins and stuffed it into his pocket." Then he turned to face him with his right hand on the handle and his left on the base of the hilt of his blade, holding it toward Canis.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
"I don't want to fight you, but I will if I must." Canis said to the man whose blade extended to meet his chest. Canis forced the blade down with his hand and jumped upward off the blade. "Ryukin!" He shouted, two clones appearing beside him. He took their hands and slingshotted himself to his dagger, pulling it out from the statue.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
but by that time,Canis' clones were nothing but whisps of blood and smoke. Renn had Chrushed the skull of one clone in his fist and slashed the other into dozens of tiny pieces and just as that happened They let off a 'boof' sound and Renn charged blade in hand then stopped. "I'll abide by my promise you get to strike first he said as he let himself open.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
"What is it that you want me for? I've never even seen you before, so what could you have against me?" Canis asked while running toward the man. He formed a clone and had it kick him from behind, sending him at an even faster rate. Instead of having him go straight towards the foe, he formed one more clone and had him go to the side instead, where Canis rebounded off the wall, having him go at an end result of 40 mph towards the opponent.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Well it's only because you're a demon and I'm an angel. We're supposed to fight... but I can turn you normal if you wish." Renn Blocked Canis' charge as Canis' head was blocked by His blood sword. He swung Canis into a wall on his Right side and stopped his movement by plunging his blade into the ground.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
"So, people want to kill me just because I am different? That's always their reason. Why can't people just accept me the way I am?" Canis said as he stood back up after being thrown across the room. He formed a clone behind the man and had the clone try to hold his opponent into submisson. "I'm sorry to ask, but what is your name?" He asked, trying to distract him.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Angel...That's my name." Fortunately The clone had submissioned him with his blade at his back with his arms over his head. Renn struggled to lift them enough to slice the clone in half. Renn then said: "Sorry to say this but I'm stronger than you think. But I don't need my blade anymore until later." Renn then sheathed his sword on his back and pulled two black gloves out of his pocket and slid them onto his hands. They had symbols of the sun and the moon on the palms of each and a seal surrounding them. "My sealing gloves...I use these to kill or seal out demons or curses. I can turn you human if you wish." Renn started hearing that Canis was starting to move around him like a wolf stalking some defensive prey.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
"I'm happy the way I am, so I guess you're not going to be using those gloves of yours. My name is Canis by the way." Canis said, backing away from 'Angel'. He had a feeling that he was going to force the power of those gloves on him whether he wanted to be human or not. He pulled out his needles and held them in his hand, taking a defensive pose, ready to throw if needed.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Well like I said Canis I can seal or Kill with these... I'm more used to these because I used these more because I had to kill demons with my bare hands. Now throw those little theraputic needles to see if you can kill me!" Renn said as he saw Canis draw out these little needles... he had his left hand on the handle of his sword ready to draw n' block.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Canis tried to throw the needles that were in his hand, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't think of Angel as an enemy. He even offered to make him human. He dropped the needles to the floor, refusing his order. "I can't hurt you. I'm not trying to kill you, I'm just defending myself. It sucks when you have to kill everyday in order to survive like me. I just wish I never had to kill in the first place." He said to Angel. The sun was beginning to set, meaning he would transform when the moon rose. He looked at the stained glass window, its colored light from the sun flooding the room. "Even if I don't want to hurt him, I have to at least knock him out so I don't hurt him later. I just have to do this before the moon rises." He thought to himself. He formed a clone behind Angel, making another two at his sides. "I'm sorry." He said, the clones rushing in to knock him out.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn simply jumped over as the Clones collided with each other and disappeared in a 'boof' of smoke. Renn then flipped forward in the air and drew his sword and seemingly slashed Canis in half...but it just turned out to be a clone and this one 'boofed' too. "Where are you so that I can hand down god's judgement upon thy soul!"

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Canis took advantage of Angel's confusion to hide. He formed a clone and have it throw him up to the ceiling. Latched on, he was hidden beside the chandelier. The clone entered a defensive position, even having it move its lips, which he added his voice to make it seem like it was talking. "Why don't you make me?" He made it say.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn wasn't surprised his eyes were saying that the person he was looking for was up on the beam. but he saw a flicker of movement on the otherside and his ears verified that he was usin a clone to fool him. Renn jumped to the beam and sliced the clone in half by flipping blade first and then the beam that separated him from the real thing he leapt up again, Grabbed the corner, then swung around the beam to reach Canis and using his swing he Kicked Canis in the face and knocked him off the Horazontal beam. Then with his Sun glove he grabbed Canis' face and Thrust him into the floor. then finally ended By grabbing him by the head again and threw him with one arm into the stained glass circle. Shattering it.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
OOC: Godmodding, but I can work with it.
IC: Canis fell to the floor, being knocked around by Renn. As he went through the glass, he formed a clone to catch him as he fell. "You're much smarter than you look. However, if it becomes unleashed, then you will stand little chance." He said, holding a spot on his chest with a glass shard in it. "I recommend you hide while you still have the chance. Once that sun goes down, you should know what will happen to me." He pulled out the glass and threw it towards Renn. The moon appeared in the sky and Canis' hood was down from the impact, the transformation starting. His body froze in pain, his muscles, height, everything beginning to expand. "If you were smart, I would recommend hiding." He managed to say between the pain. He shook back and forth in agony, until the metamorphasis completed.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn watched as Canis unleashed his true form. "Now this is bound to be interesting." Renn said as he drew his blade.
"I Renn, Angel of redemption shall cleanse this being of the werewolf curse or die trying." Renn held his sword in the hand of his sun glove, while his moon glove started glowing white. Renn jumped through the glass to combat the beast in the dead of the night.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Canis got up, his body covered in thick fur, along with bigger muscles. "Ah, this is good. I was just getting hungry again. I guess you can be the first course." His new form said, its low and intimidating voice being able to strike fear in all who had heard it. Taking a closer look at its prey, he was able to analyze that the man was an angel. "A discliple of the crippling god hm? This will be an appetite I will have a hard time holding back." He rushed forward, going in to capture him in his large claws. He was so swift that before he could realize it, Canis was already behind him, grabbing him by the throat and holding him into the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back