• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

overall game hypothisis for birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterxehanort29

okay, i have a hypothisis about the relation for birth by sleep

master xehanort
master of the keyblade, creator of kingdom hearts
who goes missing for one reason,to create kingdom hearts in thought that he could control it and have ultimate power,but we all know that no one controls kingdom hearts,plus all of th nobodies are born and thus, organization XII.

xehanort's apprentice
his true identity is ansem. he followed his master's works and teachings and saw what happened to him when he tried to control kingdom hearts,thus in kingdom hearts 2 we see him trying to destroy it,he fight off vena but is defeated by mickey

terra
he is somehow related to sora(a little ominous that vena looks like roxas and roxas is sora's nobody)
and controls a weaker keyblade( i think it was hero's crest from the movie)him and master xehanort fight, but loses and retreats in time to help vena, i haven't thought what happened to him afterwards(you play as him throughout the game)

vena
looks exactley like roxas so you know that he's related to sora.he's probally like riku tying to find power, but we all know that the game is all about finding vena's identity.

Charlie K

Back in Business
There's already been a thread like this and you'r missing Aqua..And WTF.

A

Anima Relic

master xehanort
who goes missing for one reason,to create kingdom hearts in thought that he could control it and have ultimate power,but we all know that no one controls kingdom hearts,plus all of th nobodies are born and thus, organization XII.

xehanort's apprentice
his true identity is ansem. he followed his master's works and teachings and saw what happened to him when he tried to control kingdom hearts,thus in kingdom hearts 2 we see him trying to destroy it,he fight off vena but is defeated by mickey

terra
he is somehow related to sora(a little ominous that vena looks like roxas and roxas is sora's nobody)
and controls a weaker keyblade( i think it was hero's crest from the movie)him and master xehanort fight, but loses and retreats in time to help vena, i haven't thought what happened to him afterwards(you play as him throughout the game)

vena
looks exactley like roxas so you know that he's related to sora.he's probally like riku tying to find power, but we all know that the game is all about finding vena's identity.

This hypothesis seems like it's correct, to the average person, but I'm not average person, and this hypothesis fails, especially since you really have nothing to back it up. By the way, his name is ven not vena, he is a boy not a girl XD

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Let's see what we're working with...

master xehanort

Nobodies and heartless don't exist... Let's see. What else?

xehanort's apprentice
his true identity is ansem

His true identity is unknown...

he followed his master's works and teachings and saw what happened to him when he tried to control kingdom hearts,thus in kingdom hearts 2 we see him trying to destroy it,he fight off vena but is defeated by mickey

The boy's name is Ven...

he is somehow related to sora

He's actually connected to Riku...

(a little ominous that vena looks like roxas and roxas is sora's nobody)

Not really omenous, more like bothersome...

and controls a weaker keyblade( i think it was hero's crest from the movie)

Terra's Keyblade is his own...

him and master xehanort fight, but loses and retreats in time to help vena, i haven't thought what happened to him afterwards(you play as him throughout the game)

Just a portion. There are 3 characters, and yes, Terra is one...

looks exactley like roxas so you know that he's related to sora.

That's obvious...

he's probally like riku tying to find power, but we all know that the game is all about finding vena's identity.

Not really. It's more about Xehanort's past and the history of the Keyblade. Ven's id is just coincidental until proved otherwise.

Other than those things I pointed out, it's pretty good.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

master xehanort
who goes missing for one reason,to create kingdom hearts in thought that he could control it and have ultimate power,

I'm more inclined to think he was working on that for a while, and left to go take care of the finishing touches.

but we all know that no one controls kingdom hearts,plus all of th nobodies are born and thus, organization XII.

Uh lol wut? Nobodies don't exist until Xehanort the apprentice creates the Heartless in his lab, and Organization XIII isn't formed until the apprentices lose themselves to darkness, after BBS is done with.

xehanort's apprentice

Uh...do you mean DiZ? If so...no, just no. It makes no sense whatsoever.

terra

So far, the only connection between the two seems to be the KK.

and controls a weaker keyblade( i think it was hero's crest from the movie)

Terra's keyblade is unnamed at the moment.

him and master xehanort fight, but loses and retreats in time to help vena, i haven't thought what happened to him afterwards(you play as him throughout the game)

You don't play as just Terra, there are two other scenarios with Ven and another character.

vena

I'm not inclined to think Ven is after power, but this is just me...

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com

master xehanort

xehanort's apprentice

terra

vena

BLAH BLAH BLAH...... his name is Ven not Vena!!!! at first i thought you missspelled it then i saw the bottom, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT HIS NAME IS VEN!!!!!!!!!

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...

master xehanort

1st off, heartless didn't exist yet because Ansem's apprentices didn't create them yet!!!

xehanort's apprentice
his true identity is ansem. he followed his master's works and teachings and saw what happened to him when he tried to control kingdom hearts,thus in kingdom hearts 2 we see him trying to destroy it,he fight off vena but is defeated by mickey.

hmmm. not happening

terra
and controls a weaker keyblade( i think it was hero's crest from the movie)him and master xehanort fight, but loses and retreats in time to help vena, i haven't thought what happened to him afterwards(you play as him throughout the game).

Terra's blade has no name, and it belongs to him and him only. and it would seem more like terra is connected to riku...

[
U]vena[/U]

...WTF??? it's VEN!!!! he is MALE. where are u getting your info??? i'm sorry, but this just fails out loud.

Sexy Angel

master xehanort

If MX created it, than that means he owns it.....

xehanort's apprentice

Predictable, but not that plausible.

terra

i dont doubt this part

vena

:eek:_O: Its VEN not Ven'a'. Ven doesnt look like the person that wants power. He gazes in amazment while inside Cinderrellas castle... he looks like a puppy... cute and innocent. if anyone, Terra is the one looking for power.
This hypothesis seems like it's correct, to the average person, but I'm not average person, and this hypothesis fails, especially since you really have nothing to back it up.

Indeed.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
master xehanort
Ok, as Hades Dragon said, Heartless and Nobodies were born when Xehanort (AtW's aprentice) messed around too much with the darkness of the heart, It says so in an Ansem report.

xehanort's apprentice
his true identity is ansem. he followed his master's works and teachings and saw what happened to him when he tried to control kingdom hearts,thus in kingdom hearts 2 we see him trying to destroy it,he fight off vena but is defeated by mickey.
Ok this makes no sense at all, If you are talking about Ansem the Wise here... This doesn't work for multiple reasons... 1. Why on earth would Mickey and AtW be friends if they fought eachother? This would make Ansem on thwe bad side.
2. The figure looks relatively young, I know it's ten years ago but people don't age that much.

terra
Ok, here, I would have said he was some how related to Riku, If your saying this because he picks up the Kingdom Key in the secret ending, you may want to think more on KH2 FM+ the battle with Terra, if you have not seen this yet then I surgest you go look for one with english subs on youtube. Ok, Terra says that Sora was not the one he chose then after the fight, I think you'll find the ending of it very intresting where he rambles on where Sora's strength comes from... Yes we do know we play as him in the game... We play as three differnt characters, Terra Ven and a Mystery Character...

Ok, I think you've been told enough that the guy's name is infact Ven, not Vena... Anyways yes I do agree that most likley Ven is being corrupted by the power of darkness but then infact chooses a different road so he is on the way to dawn just like Riku was. Not nessasarily for power though... I think more he had to save someone or maybe he had to win a fight like Riku did so became corrupted. But I do agree with CHARGE Ven doesn't look power hungry as such...

Welcome to the forums by the way!

Oh and to be nice I got that vid for you!
YouTube - KH2FM Enigmatic Soldier Cutscene English SUB
I hope it helps.

Last edited:

shadywinters

Awards

master xehanort

xehanort's apprentice

terra

vena

Srry, but somebody already beat u 2 it.:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back