• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overanalysis?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

I was playing kh2, fighting Xemnas, and suddenly he says: 'sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?'

And suddenly I remember kh3d has a theme of 'trust', and I wonder: maybe Xemnas knows something about Riku that Sora doesn't?

Discuss? Flame?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xenmas was just trying to mindfu(k with them & throw them off.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Xemnas was trying to put them off balance and play them out against each other...probably referring to the time when Riku betrayed Sora in KH I.
I doubt it really has to do with 3D.

Besides, he was also speaking to Riku trying to reawake his jealousy of Sora...so it was really just a mindgame to disrupt their teamwork.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not so sure it's that shrugable. It's true he was trying to get at the both of them and disrupt their teamwork, but it's not like he hadn't reason to try it in that manner. And with 3D's theme being what it is, it might've actually been foreshadowing.

Crystal

Silver Member
Xemnas was trying to put them off balance and play them out against each other...probably referring to the time when Riku betrayed Sora in KH I.
I doubt it really has to do with 3D.

Besides, he was also speaking to Riku trying to reawake his jealousy of Sora...so it was really just a mindgame to disrupt their teamwork.

If it is really related to next game, means Riku will betray Sora? xDD
Because he is saying the theme of Trust ?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If it is really related to next game, means Riku will betray Sora? xDD
Because he is saying the theme of Trust ?

I think it's more than just that sort of betrayal and might be a graver misunderstanding. I won't be surprised if they part way at one point or another, ironically enough because they'll both try to shoulder too much on their own.
So Sora being jealous will mean he'll try to prove himself, and if Riku thinks Sora can't trust him he'll try to prove himself worthy of that trust. That sort of thing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Granted, with you-know-who you can never be sure, that's why I said "I doubt" and not "I'm sure" ;)
From the few we know about 3D, it'll be a possibility, since 3D is also said to help unravel the mysteries of Xemnas/Ansem SoD.

So, what do we really "know" about 3D:

- most likely will incorporate the MoM-exam held by Yen Sid and/or Mickey.
- has a theme of "trust" and is also be rumored to be related to "dreams" in some kind of way.
- the nature and content of the data hidden in Sora by Ansem the Wise has to be explored
- the division of memories, powers and hearts between Xemnas and Ansem SoD are speculated to play a role.

did I miss something?

whodeany

That's what I mean? It could be foreshadowing. I mean, Nomura has confirmed he thought ahead to bbs during kh2, maybe he started thinking beyond that aswell, or had ideas for a MoM exam game and started putting the lines in that would connect them? But I guess we can't know for a while. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Crystal

Silver Member
Granted, with you-know-who you can never be sure, that's why I said "I doubt" and not "I'm sure" ;)
From the few we know about 3D, it'll be a possibility, since 3D is also said to help unravel the mysteries of Xemnas/Ansem SoD.

So, what do we really "know" about 3D:

- most likely will incorporate the MoM-exam held by Yen Sid and/or Mickey.
- has a theme of "trust" and is also be rumored to be related to "dreams" in some kind of way.
- the nature and content of the data hidden in Sora by Ansem the Wise has to be explored
- the division of memories, powers and hearts between Xemnas and Ansem SoD are speculated to play a role.

did I miss something?

Did Xehanort return in KH3D? Hopefully, there will be something about Ventus >.>

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We don't yet know if Xehanort will already play a big role in 3D, but he'll probably set in motion his own schemes during that time.
Like I said above in this list, that's so far the only info we have about 3D (as far as I know, that is), and not all of this is even certain.

The only thing that is certain is that 3D will lay the groundwork for KH III, and that it'll have a new "shocking" twist (O-tone Nomura).

As for involvement of Ventus...who knows...maybe Sora finally becomes aware that he's protecting Ventus inside of himself and/or they'll discover a way to finally heal his badly injured heart.
But all is subject to speculation right now except those two mentioned above...

Stars

リク
I was playing kh2, fighting Xemnas, and suddenly he says: 'sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?'

And suddenly I remember kh3d has a theme of 'trust', and I wonder: maybe Xemnas knows something about Riku that Sora doesn't?

Discuss? Flame?

I'm being outdated for not knowing KH3D has a theme of trust xD
But I do agree that the theme " trust" has something to do with what Xemnas said. Maybe SRK will end up like VAT

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But I do agree that the theme " trust" has something to do with what Xemnas said. Maybe SRK will end up like VAT

I'd be down with that if Kairi'd have been a more active member of the trio :\ or in 3D, and yet, Nomura confirmed Sora and Riku are the heroes, not Sora, Riku and Kairi. Hell, he went as far as to say Kairi becoming a Wielder's an accident, and that 3D's an MoM exam.
So yeah. SoRi might be... Terra and Aqua or something xD;;;

Stars

リク
I'd be down with that if Kairi'd have been a more active member of the trio :\ or in 3D, and yet, Nomura confirmed Sora and Riku are the heroes, not Sora, Riku and Kairi. Hell, he went as far as to say Kairi becoming a Wielder's an accident, and that 3D's an MoM exam.
So yeah. SoRi might be... Terra and Aqua or something xD;;;

It was said that Kairi is able to wield a keyblade but she is not taking the MoM exam..she might have some roles in KH3D..you gonna hate it?..lol...she is just like Ventus.. I wonder if Kairi will end up like Ventus, and Sora end up being a loner just like Aqua.... xD

Crystal

Silver Member
It was said that Kairi is able to wield a keyblade but she is not taking the MoM exam..she might have some roles in KH3D..you gonna hate it?..lol...she is just like Ventus.. I wonder if Kairi will end up like Ventus, and Sora end up being a loner just like Aqua.... xD

If SRK end up like VAT, i also think that Sora will end up as a loner.
Actually, Kairi having similiar characteristics like Ven? xDD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was said that Kairi is able to wield a keyblade but she is not taking the MoM exam..

No no, there was another quote saying specifically it was an accident that Kairi ever became a Wielder XD;;; which makes me lol even more.

she might have some roles in KH3D..you gonna hate it?

Depending on her role. If it's like in Kh2, yes. If it leans more towards KH1? No.

..lol...she is just like Ventus.. I wonder if Kairi will end up like Ventus, and Sora end up being a loner just like Aqua.... xD

Kairi's already kind of a loner though. She barely seems to communicate with people aside from Sora *looks at KH1 DI*

Stars

リク
If SRK end up like VAT, i also think that Sora will end up as a loner.
Actually, Kairi having similiar characteristics like Ven? xDD
Seem like lol..But I don't hope Ven is same like Kairi though..

No no, there was another quote saying specifically it was an accident that Kairi ever became a Wielder XD;;; which makes me lol even more.
o_O I have missed out something..I don't know there is another quote saying that xD

Depending on her role. If it's like in Kh2, yes. If it leans more towards KH1? No.
Kairi could be showing her PoH roles..she will not be just waiting for Sora in DI until Sora and Riku complete their journey and back to DI. *_* if so.. she will be pretty lame

Kairi's already kind of a loner though. She barely seems to communicate with people aside from Sora *looks at KH1 DI*
I mean Sora could be just like Aqua, protecting friends and fall into the RoD his own again ><

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
o_O I have missed out something..I don't know there is another quote saying that xD

There is. I was pretty shocked when I read it because it seemed so detached from what Nomura was being asked XD;;; It's like he said "stop - you need to hear this".

Kairi could be showing her PoH roles..she will not be just waiting for Sora in DI until Sora and Riku complete their journey and back to DI. *_* if so.. she will be pretty lame

That depends. If they'd have nothing better to do with her... I prefer they did nothing at all. I'd have liked it better in KH2 had we seen her only in the scene with Selphie, and then at the end. Home representative; 's what Kairi should be if they don't have anything to do with her PoH status or now Wielder status.

I mean Sora could be just like Aqua, protecting friends and fall into the RoD his own again ><

Nah, they'd claw him out. unless everyone else went poof too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Did Xehanort return in KH3D? Hopefully, there will be something about Ventus >.>

It's assumed that he has returned by the time of KH3D but it's unknown if he will play a role in KH3D or will even appear in KH3D, he may not appear and we can assume he's off somewhere scheming with most likely Braig and his other associates.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways regarding what Xemnas said to Sora and Riku in the second to last battle, I do think this may have been so inspiration for KH3D's theme of trust though i'm not Nomura and can therefore never confirm that, but still. Also there was so many hints at themes of trust at the end of KH2 between Sora and Riku.

1. Sora and Riku's talk about how Riku fell into darkness, and Sora trying to cheer him up so he'll come back to the island. (It's the conversation that takes place after the first throne fight with Xemnas)

2. In the second throne fight Xemnas tries to break Sora and Riku's teamwork by saying things to make them distrust eachother, like whodeany pointed out.

3. In the final fight with Xemnas, Sora and Riku joined hands on the Keyblade to finish Xemnas off, this seems to be a symbol of trust.

4. When Riku felt hopeless right after they destroyed the hundreds of dusk that appeared after Xemnas' defeat, Sora tried to cheer him up and Riku told Sora to lead, this was an obvious sign of trust Riku had in Sora.

5. Riku admitting he has been jealous of Sora at the dark meridean, as well as the two admitting they wouldn't trade anything for their friendship and that they are glad they are who they are because of that.

6. The two walking side by side into the realm of light back to Destiny Islands.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe this was all foreshadowing to KH3D and that the theme of trust may have stemmed from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back