• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overclock system news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

I'm really starting to think he's holding Light Seeker (aka Kingdom Key D).

Look at the similarities:
snap005.jpg
16.jpg

Is the first one a hack or something?!? I'm pretty sure it isn't unlockable via game play.....is it? lawl.

I think that it might be "Three Wishes." It looks alot like it, plus the gold color. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is the first one a hack or something?!? I'm pretty sure it isn't unlockable via game play.....is it? lawl.

I think that it might be "Three Wishes." It looks alot like it, plus the gold color. :p

Yeah, it's a hack. Doesn't look like Three Wishes either. Unfortunately, Famitsu's logo is covering the name of the Keyblade.

It can also be Ultima? :shrugs:

Considering what Ultima's looked like in other games, I'd think not.

Jakek9

Yeah, it's a hack. Doesn't look like Three Wishes either. Unfortunately, Famitsu's logo is covering the name of the Keyblade.

Considering what Ultima's looked like in other games, I'd think not.

Well when the enemy is hit, it brings up yellow stars, that usually refers to the KK...but, we can see the end of the blend is Gold. Likely to be the opposite, Kingdom Key D.

What other keyblades makes stars? Doesn't 3 wishes? And....What was it....the other one? I don't remember the name.

Jakek9

It could just be a completely new keychain :/

SCREW THAT! It obviously has to be a returning Keyblade....

:/

Edit: I'm just saying, all three keyblades have Stars appear when an enemy is striked. So does three wishes. GOLD! YES! Though I can't tell what the keyblade itself even looks like.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well besides this keyblade business the description of the Overclock system says that Protect and Shell will be abilities to learn. It seems we're getting more FF magic in KH. Do you think there will be any others that haven't been used?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm gonna go with 3 Wishes, because stars appear, and I think the tint is a bit bright like 3 Wishes...also, it might just be that I want 3 wishes over another KK which is another color lol

Awards
Yeah, I'm thinking almost definitely Three Wishes.
You can see a bit of blue near the handle and the handle itself is yellow. Fits the description.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I tilted my screen at an angle and I could read the name of the keyblade as 'deza(?)aaranpu 2'

But I have no idea what that means XD Desert-a-lamp??

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I tilted my screen at an angle and I could read the name of the keyblade as 'deza(?)aaranpu 2'

But I have no idea what that means XD Desert-a-lamp??

KHwiki says the Japanese name of Three Wishes is Desire Lamp (デザイアーランプ) :3

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
So the keyblade is Three Wishes? So I guess that means we are getting keychains we have seen before.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well in that case the little thing at the bottom of the screen definitely says 'desire lamp 2'.

Three Wishes 2? lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well in that case the little thing at the bottom of the screen definitely says 'desire lamp 2'.

Three Wishes 2? lol

Three Wishes 2 sounds weird, so is it possible that you can level up keyblades in the game or get more advanced versions of the same keyblade...similar to how Days had more upgraded versions of keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back