• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overwatch - Sequel Coming Soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sdog

Awards

Game - Overwatch

Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Welcome to Overwatch™

Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities.

In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world:

Overwatch.

It ended the crisis and helped to maintain peace in the decades that followed, inspiring an era of exploration, innovation, and discovery. But after many years, Overwatch's influence waned, and it was eventually disbanded.

Overwatch is gone… but the world still needs heroes.​

Overwatch™ is a team-based shooter where heroes do battle in a world of conflict. Overwatch features a wide array of unique heroes, ranging from a time-jumping adventurer, to an armored, rocket-hammer-wielding warrior, to a transcendent robot monk. Every hero plays differently, and mastering their abilities is the key to unlocking their potential. No two heroes are the same.

Last edited:

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I recently did some light research on this and it looks interesting. If this ends up being a PC game, I may need to invest in a second computer 'cause I actually want to play this game.

Noel

Awards
Absolutely amazing trailer, without knowing that this was made my Blizzard. I would uve' honestly thought this was produced as a movie by Dreamworks!

After seeing the first bits uve' the gameplay trailer it looks like a fusion uve' Team Fortress and Super Monday Night Combat with maybe some MOBA inspired elements?

Sdog

Awards
I recently did some light research on this and it looks interesting. If this ends up being a PC game, I may need to invest in a second computer 'cause I actually want to play this game.

This is definitely a PC game, its a blizzard product cmon man :p. And this is another solid reason to upgrade my pc this holiday.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow, that was one of the cutest trailers ever. I really like the character selection for this.

D

Deleted member 36435

Blizzard have confirmed it is 100% for PC... someone asked about consoles and they were very dodgy with their response so it seems very doubtful. Only Blizz game in recent memory for consoles is Diablo 3 and that had to be heavily modified first.

Games looks interesting, a lot like TF2 and SMNC it seems. It's a Blizzard game so I'll more than likely play it. Hopefully Blizzard don't feel forced to shove whatever they can of an ARTS into this game and ruin it. It'd be nice to play a shooter for once and not have to deal with a bunch of random bullshit like farming or pushing towers.

It's also speculated to be what is left of their Titan project which isn't surprising.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
As a former TF2 player who felt alienated after they started adding in a shit load of user-made items and made it free to play, I'm definitely interested. My only issue with it is that it looks like there's a lot of shit going on at once which is really disorienting. There's also a butt load of classes, or rather heroes so hopefully they'll limit the number of people on a team to just a handful.

Also looks like they're going to add a few more in besides the ones in the gameplay trailer. I saw a cowboy and a cyborg ninja in the cinematic trailer.

Sdog

Awards
It's also speculated to be what is left of their Titan project which isn't surprising.

Pretty much confirmed in this. Which I am glad for, because it seems to be for the better.

[video=youtube_share;YpoBPg0gjfE]http://youtu.be/YpoBPg0gjfE[/video]

Zul

Awards
So basically they were trying to pack so many features at once that the game lost a sense of direction, so they just pulled all the "FPS" out of it and got Overwatch.

I really wondered what was going to happen since they were working on it for a long, long time, that's a massive project to just cancel and dump all the assets for.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
yo did anyone else get in the beta cause this shit is fire.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Just seeing this now. Amazing trailer! Quite a bit has changed since 2014 and I'm glad this is coming to X1/PS4 in 2016.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I didn't get into the beta but I signed up for it so maybe there will be an open beta or slightly more open beta later on? I don't know but I'd like to play it.

D

Deleted member 36435

I got full beta access to this game now. It's so much fucking fun.

Twitch - if you skip to like 2 hours 5 minutes in this vod you can see me dumpster this streamer and his friends. it felt very good.

Sdog

Awards
So ridiculous... Cause that pose is just so uncontrollably provocative...

D

Deleted member 36435

I mean, the pose was a shitty one. It's shared between numerous characters. There is nothing wrong with it being used on Tracer, but if they are providing something better instead of it, I'm content.

It's just Jeff's initial comment DEFINITELY gave off the feel that they are caving in to crybaby SJWs instead of making an artistic decision to change something.

They could've just changed it and not said anything and no one would have given a single shit.

Back