• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

own Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
I know it's on eBay but I don't have an account on the site so I can't bid or buy it!
and I all u need is some steel, a rod, chain (+ keychain of Mickey's head), metal welder, and some paint, a blueprint of the keyblade, Sandder for smoothing and leather (grip).

or u could just get a black smith to do it for ya, cost ya a bundle of money!

or just buy one from eBay!

the other two keyblades are not on eBay anymore (Kingdom Key and Heart Unlocker)

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yeah, from the way the light shines on it, it looks like it is plastic...unless it is plastic. I know it's metal, but it's cheaply made. What I would like would like a plastic JUMBO Keyblade that you could blow up, and whack people with it!!! xD

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
some keyblades cost too much for what it looks like .... some look like crap

Lakchine

I don't own a keyblade but I have an organization (nobody) coat~! Lol. You can find them at www.abbyshot.com

They're the BOMB!!!!

ps. if anyone needs any disney supplies; pm me. i work at disneyland, can buy plain gold/silver/bronze mickey head keychains (resembling the one on the kingdom key) and ship/sell them to you over my mom's ebay account for an exellent price ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back