• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

p.o.t.c should'nt be in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
lol but its still a disney movie and u never know kh2 could be rated teen for language after all sora is 15 and teens luv to cus

sora_barzahd

who cares. as long as i get to hit things wit a keyblade i dont care. and if ur honest u know u curse in ur everyday life.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So? They will dumb it down for KH, and besides, what does it matter? It was a good movie.

shoppingforblood

I don't think that all the colorful dialogue from POTC will be included in KH2. KH2 has Disney characters, and I don't really think it *could* be rated T.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
sorarocks said:
its rated pg 13 and it has cursin in it!

Umm... Ok...

And why should we care? Will your ears explode if you hear the word hell? or Damn?

Geez, run along to bed there kiddy if you can't handle somethign as simple as cussing.

Do you honestly think that Jack sparrows going to be ranting and saying numerous cuss worlds every 5 seconds in a disney game?

Sure the games is gonna be darker and more serious then the previous, but come on!

The movie "Ants" had cussing in it, and I saw that in like, 3rd grade. Get over it.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Themuffinman said:
Umm... Ok...

And why should we care? Will your ears explode if you hear the word hell? or Damn?

Geez, run along to bed there kiddy if you can't handle somethign as simple as cussing.

Do you honestly think that Jack sparrows going to be ranting and saying numerous cuss worlds every 5 seconds in a disney game?

Sure the games is gonna be darker and more serious then the previous, but come on!

The movie "Ants" had cussing in it, and I saw that in like, 3rd grade. Get over it.

exactly, why would anyone care???? even if you are a kid who plays kingdom hearts, it dont matter if they say damn shit or stuff like that. sorarocks, NO ONE CARES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back