• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Page not found?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danzik

I'm sure you'll be getting the "you are not authorized to view this forum" message. That or it has been deleted for a reason.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
"Page Back"?

Or maybe just leave the site, go to another one to kill time, then come back after a few minutes?

A

Azrael

It happens a lot to me and is pushing back the due date of my great literary masterpiece!

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I had the probem a few time when trid to quote someone. To fix it i had to post a 'quick reply' then i tried it again and it worked i havent had a problem with it since.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya I've got the same problem, but only in one area, which, well sucks.

EDIT: I can post small things but not stories..(or LONG post)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Has anyone figured out how to fix this yet? I've been trying for a month or so to post something in the Fanfiction forum and keep on getting the lovely 'Page not found' page. :<

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ugh, this happened to me quite a lot last month. I posted a similar thread to this of my own and the problem resolved itself within three days. It's the server, that's what's going on. Something's up with it - however, it just may depend where you live. Because when this happened to me, no one had the same problem. Why? I'm from the UK.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
This has happened to me at least 100 times and I think it's the most annoying thing ever.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
:| this is getting on my nerves, because im attempting to edit a post in my shop thread and when I "Go advanced" for more options and a full constructive layout, it get "Page not found." yeah, bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back