• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Page Not Found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a common problem with the server, so you'll just have to wait for the effects to wear off.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Eh, we're probably still having server issues.

Edit: Iri this is what happens when we post at the same time.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
it might be your internet connection.. do you use wifi or anything or is it plugged in to the internet cable? well if might be the connection wasn't working at the moment or something. it goes away in a while though.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
broadband? man no offence but that stuff sucks.. it goes really slow..

it could also be that your internet company are working on stuff, or the server.

has it happened w/ other pages too or just on khi?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just KHI, actually. I can post in this thread, it first occurred when I was trying to reply or preview my post in RPs. So I thought coming here to find an answer would be the best solution. It's still happening now as I'm trying to post in them.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Just KHI, actually. I can post in this thread, it first occurred when I was trying to reply or preview my post in RPs. So I thought coming here to find an answer would be the best solution. It's still happening now as I'm trying to post in them.

its the server. i dont think it's connecting well with your internet connection though. some servers work well with certain programs or certain like connections, and some completely suck. it may also be if you're downloading anything, watching videos, even youtube or veoh ect. myspace may slow it down too. photoshop especially. if you have many tabs or windows open it slows down your computer and then it says "page not available" cuz it took too long for your internet connection to connect to the server. and broadband worsens it, too.

dammit, this is the best i'v ever posted, well all the posts iv posted on this "thread". rep anyone? no? ok ill shut up now.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It only started last night. I only have up to three tabs running, not playing YouTube, don't use Photobucket. I've never had a problem with it up until now.

well, i think it will stop in a few hours then. maybe other people who have used the same computer/laptop downloaded stuff or soemthing. hope it clears away soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back