• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Yes

Not nesscarily,
Look at how she talks about the world.

Somewhere out there? If they've been to it I doubt she would refer to it in that manner.
But the question does come up, how did she get the skins to make the lucky charms out of?

Maybe she said A WORLD OUT THERE... bcuz she didnt knew its exact location, but cmon we all know that they somehow go to destiny islands... I mean they cant use gummy ships cuz they didnt excisted at that time right? =o

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maybe she said A WORLD OUT THERE
Maybe, but it sounded like none of them had been there before, otherwise she would named the world.
... bcuz she didnt knew its exact location, but cmon we all know that they somehow go to destiny islands
Yeah they will go to it. But the way the scene is set up and phrased it seems like this is right before they leave on their jounrey.
... I mean they cant use gummy ships cuz they didnt excisted at that time right? =o
They (TAV) won't use Gummi Ships, but I wouldn't go as far to say they didn't exist at this time.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Not nesscarily,
Look at how she talks about the world.

Somewhere out there? If they've been to it I doubt she would refer to it in that manner.
But the question does come up, how did she get the skins to make the lucky charms out of?

Hmm...Well, she probably heard of it, or something. Then bought the skin at Land of Departure's local Wal-Mart! :D

Allister Rose

French Lover
If this has already been mentioned please don't complain, threaten or flame me, okay?
Because of what Aqua said in the recent TGS trailer, it's confirmed that the myth of the Paopu fruit isn't restricted to only consuming the fruit with someone you care about, though I'm guessing some would've thought that.
So what about on Destiny Island when Riku threw the Paopu to Sora?
They shared it, would that still count?:embarassed:
Any thoughts?

i'm starting to believe that aqua's description of the myth, it sounds like theres another world with similar concept someone from TAV must have introduced that myth to DI and accepted it.

looking at the charms of the fruit only one seems to be possible for one to come from a paopu fruit. but the green and blue one dont look anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back