• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
If this has already been mentioned please don't complain, threaten or flame me, okay?
Because of what Aqua said in the recent TGS trailer, it's confirmed that the myth of the Paopu fruit isn't restricted to only consuming the fruit with someone you care about, though I'm guessing some would've thought that.
So what about on Destiny Island when Riku threw the Paopu to Sora?
They shared it, would that still count?:embarassed:
Any thoughts?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wait, so what are we looking for to talk about?

I can't pick out what you're trying to get us to think about...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Wait, so what are we looking for to talk about?

I can't pick out what you're trying to get us to think about...

remember in KH1 when riku throws a paopu fruit to sora?
she means if that counts too

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Don't you have to eat from the same fruit for the power to work or can you eat different fruits with each other?

Cause Kairi only had 1 in Kingdom Hearts while Aqua pulled out 3 of those things.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Don't you have to eat from the same fruit for the power to work
wtf when was it said they needed to eat it o_O

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The sharing of a fruit would more than likely mean to eat it.

What, they just rip it in half and hold on to each piece forever?

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Don't you have to eat from the same fruit for the power to work or can you eat different fruits with each other?

Cause Kairi only had 1 in Kingdom Hearts while Aqua pulled out 3 of those things.

Aqua wasn't giving the paopu to Terra and Ven to eat... She was giving them charms made from the skin of the paopu, so that they would always be connected.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
If this has already been mentioned please don't complain, threaten or flame me, okay?
Because of what Aqua said in the recent TGS trailer, it's confirmed that the myth of the Paopu fruit isn't restricted to only consuming the fruit with someone you care about, though I'm guessing some would've thought that.
Any thoughts?

Mmm i think you should eat it together to make it count

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Aqua wasn't giving the paopu to Terra and Ven to eat... She was giving them charms made from the skin of the paopu, so that they would always be connected.

I could sworn...........oh well. They looked so much like the paopu. Guess I got confused.

Come to think of it, they do look like the charm that Kairi gave to Sora. Did he ever give that thing back lol?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Any thoughts?
that doesn't count 'cause they didn't eat it. Sora threw it away, remember?

Silver warrior

It's really cute we all think the power of the paopu fruit is real.

I mean it could and probably be a folklore myth in desteny island.there are every where.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Yeah Kairi tells Sora at the beginning of KH1 that she was making all of them one but she never got to give it to him then. Oh and aren't Destiny Islands the only world that Paopu Fruit are on? If so then that means the scene where Aqua gives Terra and Ven the charms must be after they go to Destiny Islands.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Oh and aren't Destiny Islands the only world that Paopu Fruit are on?
Yes
If so then that means the scene where Aqua gives Terra and Ven the charms must be after they go to Destiny Islands.
Not nesscarily,
Look at how she talks about the world.
Aqua: There is a world somewhere out there that has a tree with star-shaped fruit, they say that those fruits are a promise to keep people connected. And they also say that if you have a good luck charm made from the skin of those fruits, no matter how far apart you are you’ll always come back together someday. So here’s one for all of us! It will keep us connected.
Somewhere out there? If they've been to it I doubt she would refer to it in that manner.
But the question does come up, how did she get the skins to make the lucky charms out of?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Oops, I forgot she said it in that way. :p But you're right how did she get the skins to make them? Did she find them somewhere or did someone give them to her and told her about it?

Silver warrior

Oops, I forgot she said it in that way. :p But you're right how did she get the skins to make them? Did she find them somewhere or did someone give them to her and told her about it?

probably some one gave it to her and told her about that island and the fruit. the question is who whent to another world and got that fuit? mickey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back